BitLife for PC – How to Download? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
BitLife for PC is available to download on Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac. To get it working on a computer, you must read the guide in this article.
When I was a kid, I used my vivid imagination and thought about how my life would be if I were a descendant from the Krypton planet or if I was born in a different place, time, and parents.
Indeed, our choices in life define what we ought to become in our present and future. But sometimes, we lose that control over life. Am I being too poetic?
Well, a friend recommended this app, which I found quite alluring at first glance due to the purpose it was serving –to live a different life and make choices according to your conscience.
The app is BitLife, and this is not just any typical application or simulation you will find on the internet. It is a life experience.
Some Facts About The BitLife App for PC
BitLife is a life simulating application that lets you pass through different scenarios of life in all three stages: Childhood, Adulthood, and Old age.
The BitLife app is a text-based simulator that will ask you to choose from the given text. Those choices will then define how your future life in BitLife would be and whether you will be a good citizen or a bad one.
The BitLife is developed by CandyWriter LLC in late September of 2018. The Play Store and App store certified BitLife as a hot seller in 2019. It has become one of the most downloaded life simulation apps since then and the most-downloaded app overall for its dark humor, sexual innuendos, and critical scenarios.
You can follow BitLife on YouTube, Reddit, and Twitter as well. If you are one of its fans, we strongly encourage you to buy its official merchandise.
How To Play BitLife On PC?
When you first install the BitLife app, then you will see some settings and options. You need to choose the “New Life” option in order to start a life. You can either choose a random life or customize your own life from the start.
As soon as you start a new life, the BitLife simulation will show you the making of “You.” and I presume you already know how babies are made?
Long story short, BitLife will then put you in three stages sequentially:
- The Infant/Childhood Stage
- The Teenage/Twenty-Something Stage
- The Adult/Old Age Stage
Trending Game: Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures: How To Install And Play On PC?
The First Stage
The first stage of BitLife will be your parent’s meeting, the conceiving part, you getting birth, and then being a baby surrounded by your parents, pets, and siblings. You can fast forward your infancy by taping the age button, which will make you one year older.
As soon as you reach the age of six, your parents will send you to school; thus, your student life will begin where you will make new friends, study, join clubs, have your first crush, or become the best student.
The Second Stage
When you reach your BitLife teenage, you will go through body changes like puberty, periods, and other stuff. You will make your first girlfriend or boyfriend in the school or spend time on cool science projects.
Once you graduated at the age of 18, you will start experiencing adult life, which will contain lots of scenarios. You might be introduced to drugs, unsafe sex, alcohol, erotic fantasies, and many more during the play.
Then after you become a twenty-something guy, BitLife will provide you with scenarios like part-time jobs, getting a license, becoming a parent, or going the wrong way and joining the gangster life. The choice will be yours.
The Last Stage
The final stage of your BitLife will be getting matured and old, where you might have a family. You could decide what they will be. You can stay loyal to your spouse or cheat. You can also have a life-threatening disease and die from it. The last stage might be the cruelest one in the BitLife game.
Subscriptions Of The BitLife App
The BitLife game is free of cost, but it comes with some ads. If you don’t want ads during BitLife gameplay, you can pay for the BitLife no-ads version for $1.99.
You can also become a Bitizen for $4.99 to interact with more people in the simulation and unlock more useful content for $0.99.
The Positive And Negative Aspects Of BitLife
Let’s discuss some good and bad aspects of this simulation app based on our opinion.
- One of the best life simulation app.
- Unique scenarios.
- Good for adults.
- Inappropriate for kids and teens.
- Contains sexual and violent scenarios.
- Bitizen citizenship can be lost due to app glitches.
- The free version has annoying ads.
- App crashes in some cases.
How To Download BitLife for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The BitLife app is available on iOS and Android devices –hence unavailable on your PC and Mac. As of now, the developers have focused on making this wonderful application on Android and iOS platforms only.
However, this does not mean that there is no way to download and play the BitLife on Windows 11/10/8/7. We, created this guide so anyone will be able to run it on their computer.
Method #1: BitLife for PC Download Using Bluestacks
To download BitLife on a PC, you need to take the assistance of an Android Emulator that is fast enough to let you play the game. For that, we will use the BlueStacks Emulator, which is considered the best for simulation games.
The procedure to download BitLife on PC Windows is quite simple through BlueStacks. You need to follow the emulator guidelines:
- Download BlueStacks from bluestacks.com. For more information regarding this, you can visit our tutorial here.
- Save a copy of the installer to your computer and execute it to start the installation into your PC.
- Complete the BlueStacks installation by following what it requires.
- Open the BlueStacks and then Enter your Google Information – your ID (New or Existing) from the Google Play Store.
- Move to the search bar and type “BitLife – Life Simulator.”
- Confirm the developer Candywriter LLC to ensure that you are downloading the correct app.
- Hit the download and wait for the installation to complete.
- The BitLife simulator app will show on the main screen once downloaded.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of the BitLife app on your PC.
Method #2: Get BitLife for PC Using Nox Player
- Get the Nox Player by downloading it from its website.
- Once you finished downloading it, install the Nox Player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player once you completed the installation.
- Now, go to Google Play Store and find the BitLife app.
- Click the “Install” button to download this emulator.
- Finally, you can now open the BitLife for PC from your Nox Player emulator.
Note: If you want to run the BitLife on Mac, the procedures above are almost the same. The only difference is you are going to install the Mac version of BlueStacks instead of Windows.
Related Internet Searches
- Is BitLife ok for 12-year-olds?
No, BitLife is recommended for the 17+ age and up.
- What is BitLife God Mode?
God Mode gives you godly powers in BitLife to change people’s life scenarios, names, stats, and looks.
- Can you play BitLife on a computer?
Yes, you can play BitLife by taking an Emulator’s help to install it on your computer.
If you love to imagine, create, and live, BitLife might be a decent way to do that. Start playing BitLife and enjoy living another life.
You Might Also Like: Download Coto Movies App On Your PC Guide