Free Download Voloco App For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
One of the best apps that can merge harmony, the vocoding, and capable of real-time tuning is the Voloco app. Using this software while you are singing or rapping will give you a guess and correct pitch and tone of the voice.
This is very useful for people who are looking for software that they can use to assist the song development. Voloco app also offers a wide list of free beats that you can sing or rap over. While you enjoy creating music, it also allows you to record and create videos that can be shared into a different social networking platform like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
Using it for creating music on a computer or laptop can be more manageable. But running the Voloco for PC Windows/ Mac can only be made if you install an emulator software. This is the only way to install and run this Android app on your PC.
Features Of Voloco App
This music app does have a lot of features, but we will only show you the best one. For more and complete details, you can refer and visit their official website.
- Your performance can be easily shared with different platforms and social networking sites.
- Easily create your music video selfie.
- It allows you to mix the finished video with other music editor tools easily with its export option.
- Keep track of different Voloco app users from its Top Tracks features.
- Lots of built-in beats library that you can use when rapping or singing.
- It features multiple presets of vocal effects. This includes the rich harmony preset, monster vocoder, reduction of noise.
- It also has a modern rap effect including the ability to adjust stereo width, thickness, and vocal heft.
- You can also set the voice to create a correction of pitch and seventh chords which is good for RnB and rap.
- It allows you to add 8-bit effects that are popular with games during the 1980s.
How To Install Voloco App For PC – Windows And Mac Method
To install Voloco on your Windows or Mac computer/laptop, you need an Android emulator running on your computer. To get an Android emulator, you can check and visit the website of BlueStacks.
An alternative emulator for running Voloco is to use the Nox App Player program, which you can find and download in this link.
Downloading and installing any of the emulators that we provide will allow you to run the Voloco App for PC. As long as your computer has the minimum requirements, you can play and create music anywhere. To make sure your computer can run the Voloco app, you
Using BlueStacks Emulator To Run Voloco App
- First, you have to install the BlueStacks emulator which you can get from the link we provided above.
- Download the installer and browse it on your computer and then open it to start the installation process
- You must agree with its terms to continue the installation. This process is required so make sure to tick the accept option to be able to click the install button.
- After clicking the install button, you have to wait for a little until the installation has finished.
- Now you can launch the BlueStacks after the installation has completed.
- This will prompt you to enter the account details of your google email. Enter your username and password and log in to proceed.
- Search for the Voloco app and then after that, click the install button.
- Once everything has settled, you can open the Voloco app from your desktop PC and begin using this wonderful software on Windows or Mac.
Using Nox Player Emulator To Run Voloco For PC On Windows / Mac OS
The following steps are optional only if you have already installed BlueStacks. To save the storage space of your PC, it is advisable to use only one emulator on your PC. If you want to use Nox App Player, follow our guide below:
- If you haven’t download the installer of the Nox App Player, you can refer to the link above and click it to open its official website.
- Download the installer of the Nox Player and run it.
- Follow the guide of the installer and make sure you accept its agreement.
- Once the installation has finished, you can run the Nox App Player emulator. Unlike BlueStacks, it won’t ask you to enter the PlayStore account immediately.
- Open the Play Store and provide the details of your credentials to continue.
- Download Voloco from the PlayStore after you searched it.
- Go back to the home and run the Voloco app for PC with your Windows or Mac computer.
- Enjoy creating wonderful music with this app!
How To Use APK To Install This App On Emulator
Some of you may be familiar with APK if not, an APK is an installer package file of an android operating system that you can also use inside the emulator.
If you want to try or use this method, you can easily get an APK version of the Voloco app if you do some google search.
In case you have the installer or APK file, run the Nox App Player or BlueStacks and then browse for the APK. Now follow the on-screen guide and click next to continue. This will allow you to open Voloco without even using your Gmail or opening the PlayStore.
This option is convenient for some people because they do not need to provide the account to install it. Some people also prefer it because of their privacy concerns. In case you want more privacy, you can check also check this one of the best apps for this task.
However, there’s a little drawback with this method. Installing it won’t be able to automatically update the app itself. To update the Voloco app, you must get the latest version of this APK and install it again or overwrite it. That’s why this method needs you to manually update the app.
You Might Also Like: Control Your Camera With Arlo App For PC – Download It For Windows & Mac
This app for Android and iOS is very useful for people who regularly create or edit their music videos. With the emulator program, you do not have to worry about the limitation of Android and iOS compatibility. Now, you can enjoy the Voloco app for PC from your Windows or Mac laptop and computer.
- How To Download Logic Pro X On PC – Windows 10/8/7 - September 21, 2020
- Toca Life World – PC Download And Install Procedure - September 20, 2020
- Download Tango On PC And Start To Meet New People - September 18, 2020