We are here to guide you about the various types of media players for the Firestick. Many media players are available for the Firestick that you can easily download on the amazon fire tv stick. But before deciding on any random media player, you should go through its features and analyze whether it is suitable for your fire stick or not.
You should go for that media player that can accomplish your requirements. You need to check the compatibility of a media player with the android device. The media player should support most of the videos and file formats. The best media player is always easy to use.
Here we will discuss those media players that can be best for the Fire tv stick because most of them have all the good features that top-class media should have.
List of Best Media Players for Firestick
VLC Media Player
Most popular and best open-source media player is a VLC media player. It supports various media and streaming protocols on the firestick. AV specialists are usually fond of VLC Media Player because of its powerful video and audio framework and its impressive customizability. This app can also be used as a video player on the firestick. There is no doubt that VLC is furnished with the best set of features that can help you in organizing all files in your data storage regardless of their format. Few key elements make it best for users.
Key Features of VLC:
- VLC Media Player has an easy and simple interface that can be used by users conveniently.
- You can download it from the Amazon app store.
- It has fantastic video and audio features, including a loudness equalizer, brightness adjustment, and aspect ratio.
- This app works with all the video formats such as 3GP, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, etc.
- It is well optimized for low-end devices.
- It supports different types of subtitles formats.
Another famous media player is the MX Player for android devices. This media player is readily available on the Amazon app store for firestick. It supports all the video and audio formats and codes of files on your device. Its multi-core video rendering engine makes it more famous among tech experts. Its powerful new HW decoder can play high-resolution video and lossless audio files without a stutter. Let’s have a glimpse of the key features of the MX player that will make you understand why this media is the player most famous among media player users.
Key Features of MX Player:
- MX player has multiple decoding modes
- You can switch the audio track dynamically through the MX player.
- It supports almost all the movie files like 3GP, AVI, F4V, FLV, MKV, MP4, VOB, MOV, etc.
- It supports many dubtitles formate.
- Easy to use.
The Lime Player is also one of the best media players for Firestick. Through this media player, you can stream videos and audios of any formate. This media player supports various formats like AVI, MP3, WA, AAC, MP4, etc. it also supports different kinds of subtitle formats. The time media player is easy to download on the firestick. You don’t need to put an extra effort to enjoy movies through this player. Once you downloaded it on your firestick, then you can use it simply through its simple interface. It has many features that make it more compatible with firesticks. A few key features of this media player are given below.
Key Features of Lime Player:
- The lime player supports all video and audio formats like 3GP, MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, AAC, WAV, MP3, FLAC, etc.
- It is well optimized for low-end devices.
- This app is compatible with popular subtitle formats.
- It has a simple interface that is easy to operate.
Plex Media Player
Plex is an easy-to-use and highly customizable home server for all your Plex Server apps. It is popular among Plex clients because it supports almost all kinds of media files, including movies, music, and television shows. You can easily browse through the extensive library of movies, music, or television shows on the Plex website and watch them on your TV. Plex Media Server is a compelling and flexible piece of software that lets you easily stream live TV on any device, including your big screen TV, tablets, and smartphones. A few key features of the plex are given here.
Key Features of Plex:
- It supports all types of audio and video files.
- You can also use this when you are away from your home with secure encryption.
- It will offer a library of movies, and you can share this library with your friends also.
- You can save videos through this app and watch them later according to your timetable.
Kodi is a trending open-source fire tv media player developed by Kodi Foundation. It allows users to watch live TV channels in High Definition video streaming format processed by the billions of streams online. These streams can be viewed on almost all Android, Apple iOS, and PCs. Moreover, using the Kodi player app, people can easily watch TV programs, movies, live sports, TV shows, and much more for absolutely free! Now Kodi player app gives easy access to millions of shows from all over the world. Apart from that, it also provides a beautiful browsing experience and helps users stream thousands of shows live and recorded on-air. Moreover, they can even download the episodes of their favorite shows for later viewing.
Kodi Player Features:
- It has a fantastic user interface that supports various themes.
- Kodi Player supports all kinds of video and audio file formats.
- It is compatible with IPTV and third-party streaming services
- Developers will keep you notified of updates.
- It supports DLNA, Chromecast, and AirPlay.
- This app can retrieve data automatically.
There are many firestick-friendly media players; you just need to compare them according to your needs and download them on your device. The above list of media players is considered the most suitable media players for firestick due to their features and easy interface. All given media plates are handy in organizing your digital files. You will not get disappointed once you have these media players on your Amazon Firestick.
You Might Also Like: Best Apps For Firestick That You Need To Have