SmartNews For PC – Download On Windows & Mac
Do you frequently wait and check the news on the TV or newspaper? Did you know that you can always get updated on the latest trends even without it by just having the internet and your smartphone? These make it possible by using the SmartNews app. With this app installed on your device, you don’t need to wait for a couple of hours or days in order to watch on your favorite news channel on your television. There are times that you spend most of your time on the computer; thus, you prefer using it than your smartphone. If you are one of them and wanted to keep yourself updated, you can also install the SmartNews for PC even though it was made only for smartphones.
However, you cannot install it directly without using a workaround. In this article, we will discuss how to do it on your computer. But first, let us tell you more information about the SmartNews app.
Why Use The SmartNews For PC?
The SmartNews app is one of the most highly-rated software from both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Many people appreciate it because they provide accurate and real news that happens around the world.
Not only that, but this application also collaborates with the most popular news media around the world such as CNN, Reuters, NBC, BBC, USA Today, Huffington Post, The Verge, and many more.
- The news is always updated with the current trends from different news publishers.
- It allows you to fetch the news and then read it later on even without the internet.
- This app is easy to install and use.
- It loads quickly and fast.
- There are cases reported that some news was biased.
People Also Check: How To Download ToTok App On Windows & Mac
Features Of The SmartNews App
Breaking News Notification
Even when you are not reading from this app for a while, once it has the latest and hot news, it has a notification system to let you know immediately.
It allows you to modify the readability and set your optimal views for more reading experience.
Fetch Latest News
This application can download a copy of the trending news online automatically. The good thing is, it allows you to view it in offline mode or without an internet connection.
Tons Of Articles
Every day, it delivers millions of top-notched news around the world.
How To Download And Install SmartNews For Windows Or Mac
The SmartNews app for PC is currently not available on Windows or Mac. However, there’s a tool that you can use so that you can run it on a PC.
This tool is called an emulator, specifically, for Android. With an emulator program, you can run this app from a computer. To ensure that you can download an emulator, you must check the following specs below.
- The most important requirement of an emulator program is the processor of your computer. If you use an old and not so powerful one, you might bump into a random problem especially the slowdown.
- You also need to consider a considerable amount of RAM installed on your computer. It is always recommended to have at least 4 GB or more.
- Check the hard drive space of your computer. If you have below 10 GB, you might want to free some of your space in order to have a breathable space.
The following are the basic hardware requirements, for the software, check the requirements below.
- It requires a correctly installed graphics driver on your computer. You need to ensure that you have the latest driver from AMD, NVIDIA, or Intel in case you are using they’re built-in GPU.
- For Windows Operating System users, you need to install the .Net framework and also the Visual C++ Redistributable. Make sure that you install the correct Windows API version for your computer or laptop.
Once you read the following, you can start the installation of an emulator and ensure that it will successfully run on your computer.
Also, Read: How To Download Xender App On Computer?
Installation Method Of BlueStacks Emulator
If you are new on emulators and looking for the best one available for android emulation, you might get confused at first. That’s because there’s a lot of emulators out there.
However, upon are test, the cleanest and trusted emulator is the BlueStacks. You can easily install it by following the method below.
- First, you need to have a stable internet connection.
- Get the BlueStacks emulator installer. You might need to see this guide on how to download it.
- Once you have the installer, double click it to start the installation setup.
- Read the terms and conditions or simply click the “I Accept” option to continue.
- Click the “Install” button and wait for it to finished. It usually lasts for 10 – 20 minutes and will require you to connect on the internet.
- After the installation, the BlueStacks will have a shortcut on your desktop. Double click it to launch it.
- Upon opening it for the first time, the Play Store login window will appear, enter your account, and then login.
- Now, locate the Play Store and then open it. If you accidentally skip the login page, you can still enter your account here.
- After that, find the SmartNews using the search function by clicking the magnifying glass icon.
- Download it once you found it. If you are confused due to its similar apps, you can refer to the screenshot above.
- Once you finished the download, the SmartNews for PC will be installed as well. Check your desktop and you’ll find the shortcut of this app.
I am afraid of my PC getting infected, can I trust this application?
Yes, the BlueStacks emulator has a very good reputation and lots of people are using it. This application is legitimate and safe to use on your PC.
I want the SmartNews on my Windows PC without an emulator, can you teach me how to do that?
Since the SmartNews app is only available for smartphones or tablets, there’s no other way to install it without an emulator. As of now, this application is still exclusive for Android and iOS; thus, there’s no installer directly for Windows.
Why should I install the Android emulator? I want to try the iOS emulator instead.
We understand that some people love iOS than Android, however, the iOS emulator is not available for free. So, to get this app for free, we suggested using an Android emulator. Otherwise, if you still want to use iOS, you can try searching for the iPadian emulator, but you need to purchase it.
How can I run an emulator without slowing down my PC?
Unfortunately, the emulator program consumes a lot of resources on your computer. If your PC is not powerful enough, you won’t be able to run it properly.
I get a virtualization problem on the emulator, what is it, and how to make it disappear?
This notification tells you that the virtualization technology is not running or supported on your processor. However, don’t worry because most processor nowadays supports it. You just need to enable this option from the BIOS menu.
With an emulator program, exclusive apps like SmartNews can be run on PC. You don’t have to wait for the developers to release the official version for Windows or Mac because you can emulate the Android version on your computer.
You Might Also Like: Download ScreenFlow App For PC – Windows & Mac
- Snapchat For PC: How To Get On Windows 10/8/7 - November 30, 2020
- AirBrush For PC: Steps To Download On Windows & Mac - November 27, 2020
- How To Download And Use BOTIM On Windows PC - November 26, 2020