If you’re an enthusiastic mobile gamer, you already know how necessary LD Player is for your games. LD Player is one of the most in-demand Android Emulators you would find in the store. There is no Android game or app that LD Player cannot run thanks to its virtualization technology that helps run Android OS on powerful PCs.
Although LD Player was explicitly designed to run Android games, it is much more than that. It has become a top choice for gamers due to its easy availability and extended performance.
What Does LD Player Do?
LD Player is an Android Emulator. A Chinese Software company designed it, and it has been years since it was released. Like any other emulator, LD Player also can install Android games and apps on a PC and run them like a pro.
The best thing about LD Player is that it is free. It provides you with top-class facilities and premium gaming controls without taking a penny. Moreover, it is also a safe emulator. There have been no such complaints about LD Player’s safety.
Moreover, one thing that gives LD Player advantage is that it displays the least amount of ads compared to other Android emulators. It has blazing fast speed, and the performance is out of the world.
One important thing to highlight about LD Player is that it can map your keyboard controls which are excellent for gamers. Additionally, it can specify your device’s virtual location and stimulate the screen orientation according to the app’s needs.
If you’re fond of using multiple apps and games at a time on a single OS, then LD Player is the one who provides you with this experience. You can enjoy numerous apps on LD Player, and also you can share files between your Windows OS and the LD Player Android OS with ease.
When you install the LD Player Emulator, you will find the default LD Store as the Play Store. The LD Store will provide you with millions of apps and games to download. One advantage you get by using LD Player Store is that you don’t have to sign in with your Google account, unlike the Google Play Store, which requires you to do so.
Just install LD Player, go to the LD store, find your required game or app and start using it. It’s that easy!
The Technical Specifications Of LD Player
The LD Player emulator provides you an Android experience you haven’t felt in other similar apps. It currently uses Androids version 5.1 and 7.1 to download the games. Since your PC is connected to the Android emulator, this means that you can use your keyboard and mouse to run apps and games.
You can also simulate your GPS location. The LD Player developers send their security and bug fixes, which are then updated automatically.
The best feature regarding gaming this LD Player emulator provides is stability. Your PC and laptops have bigger batteries, powerful RAM and processors, and a larger screen. Everything contributes to making your gaming experience epic without putting a heavy load on your PC.
How To Install LD Player On PC?
The procedure to install LD Player on your PC is way too easy. You can follow these easy steps to get it done.
- Go to ldplayer.net.
- From the main page, click on the “Download LD Player” option.
- Once downloaded, run the ldplayer.exe file and let it install on your PC.
- Agree to the LD Player terms and conditions and proceed to install.
- LD Player will be installed within a few minutes, and it will start running.
How To Play Games And Apps On LD Player?
Two ways can help you play your favorite game on the LD Player emulator.
The first and easy option is to use the LD Store. This store is exclusively made for LD Player users who don’t have a Google account, so they can easily enjoy their games without using the Google Play Store.
The LD Store has every app and game you could ask for, so it’s more like you’re saving yourself from one additional step. Here is how to use it:
- Open the LD Player Emulator.
- From the main page, you will find the “LD Store” option.
- The LD Store is similar to the Play Store, so you can easily find any app or game you like.
- For example, if you want PUBG, go to the search bar, type PUBG, and click on it.
- Once you click on install, LD Player will take some time to install PUBG on your laptop, and it will soon start to show on your main LD Player screen.
Google Play Store
The other option is to use Google Play Store. To do that, you have to access LD Player once again.
- Open LD Player and go to System apps.
- Once it opens, go to the Play Store.
- Play Store will prompt you to set up a Google account.
- Enter your existing Gmail or sign up for new.
- Enter the Play Store and search for your favorite game.
- Once you’re done, click on Install, and it will start to show on your LD Player interface.
What Is The Direct Installation Method?
The direct installation method is another easy way to enjoy Android games and apps on LD Player.
- Go to your browser.
- Search for the app’s APK you wish to install.
- Download the desired APK file and save it somewhere on your PC.
- Double-click the APK file, and it will start installing on LD Player.
- You can also drag and drop the chosen APK file to LD Player.
Once you’re done with the apps, you can close the app’s tab, which will get you out of the app at once.
LD Player is an excellent Android Emulator for PC or laptops. It is fast, safe, and perfect for playing Android games and apps. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to use emulators because LD Player will be there to guide you.