ibis Paint X for PC is one of the best lightweights but powerful and feature-rich applications for creating drawings. This application is starting to get popular and has already reached 45 million+ downloads and installed. It features over 700+ fonts, 312+ different brushes, 58+ filters, 46 screen tones, and many more.
The ibis Paint X app can be also operated by a newbie to a professional due to its user-friendly interface. The ibis Paint X app has also a ruler feature called Clipping Mask, Symmetry rulers, Radial Line, and many useful paint features that you can use for drawing.
For maximizing this app, you can also use this application on a computer and laptop. However, there is no official version of this app for Windows or Mac. You need to do some workaround to run the ibis Paint X for Windows & Mac which we are going to cover in this article.
Before we jump on the topic of installing the ibis Paint X on your PC, we are going to tell you the important features.
Preparing your PC to Install ibis Paint x App
Since you are going to use a workaround to install the ibis Paint X app, you need to make sure that your computer or laptop is capable of running this application.
By the way, the application that you are going to use for running android apps is an emulator program. To prepare your computer, you have to make sure that your PC has the following program installed and met the minimum system requirements:
- Download and install the .NET framework to prevent possible installation issues. Also, update and install the Visual C++ to the latest version.
- Check if your computer or laptop has 20GB or more available free storage to make sure you can keep on installing android apps such as ibis Paint X for PC.
- Download the latest package of graphics drivers. Make sure that you install the driver compatible with the card you are using.
- Go to the BIOS settings and check if the virtualization technology is enabled by default. If not, you must enable this option to improve the emulation performance.
How to Download ibis Paint x for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)?
There are multiple ways to download the ibis Paint x on a PC. We will discuss the three methods to get it on your computer.
Method 1: Get ibis Paint x for Windows From Microsoft Store
Out of the three methods, this is the easiest way to get ibis Paint x on Windows. Follow the steps below to get it.
- First, you must go to the Windows Store. You can use this link to find it.
- Click the Get in Store app button.
- A message box will appear on your browser. Click the Open Microsoft Store
- The Microsoft Store will pop up on your screen, simply click the “Get” button to download it.
- Now, you must sign in to your account on the Microsoft Store to proceed.
- Once done, the download will start.
- Finally, the ibis Paint x app will be downloaded on your PC.
Method 2: Install ibis Paint x for PC Using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an emulator program that you can download and install for free. This emulator program is also one of the best and most stable. It is also one of the earliest developed emulators maintained by active developers to make sure its users will receive high-quality performance.
- To download and install BlueStacks, click the link that we have provided. It will redirect you to the official homepage of the BlueStacks emulator.
- Inside the website of BlueStacks, find the option to download it and then click it. Keep in mind that you have to pick the version compatible with the Operating System of your computers such as Windows or Mac.
- After that, run the emulator installer. Follow the on-screen guide and then accept the license agreement to continue installing the BlueStacks. If the installation has started, you must wait a bit until it is completed.
- The next step is to launch the BlueStacks program from your computer. If the Play Store did not ask for your account, run the Google Play and enter your account details in this option.
- Then, run this app from Google and then enter the ibis Paint X from the built-in search bar.
- Click the download button after you found it and wait until the installation has been completed.
- It will generate a new shortcut file from the BlueStacks Home or your computer desktop that you can double-click to run ibis Paint X for PC.
- Finally, you can enjoy using this app from your Windows or Mac OS computer/laptop.
Method 3: Download ibis Paint x for Windows PC & Mac Using Nox Player
Our second-best alternative emulator that you can download and install for free is the Nox App Player. This emulator is also really fast for emulating games including apps such as the ibis Paint X app.
- To get the installer, download it from the Nox App Player’s website.
- Click the download button from its website and launch the installer after you have it on your laptop or computer. Follow the procedure which you can read after launching the setup file.
- When the installation has been completed, you can launch it from your desktop or if you don’t find it, look it for the list of your programs.
- After that, launch the Google Play Store and enter your credentials here.
- Now search for the ibis Paint X app from Google Play then download and install this application. Doing so will allow you to run and use the ibis Paint X from your Windows or Mac laptop and computer.
How To Download & Install ibis Paint X APK?
There are times that you wanted to use an APK version of an app, this is due to its mods, and other features. To install the ibis Paint X APK on your computer, you have to look for the installer from the Google search.
Once you have the installer, open the Nox App Player or BlueStacks and use the feature called install APK and install the ibis Paint X APK from this option.
Doing it will also install this application even without providing your account details of Gmail for Play Store access. The only problem with this method is you have to update the app manually.
Since the APK did not come from Google Play, it won’t update this app automatically so you have to download the latest installer again manually whenever the developers have released a new version.
You Might Also Like This App: Photomath For PC – Free Download On Windows And Mac!
Important Feature Of this App
- If you are still studying and exploring the features of the ibis Paint X app, they provide a lot of tutorials from their YouTube educational page.
- This application is using OpenGL technology to make it smooth and comfortable when used by its users.
- You can create a video of your drawing process.
- It has an SNS feature that allows you to learn drawing techniques from different users.
- Lots of different brush features up to 312. This includes dip pens, digital pens, flat brushes, oil brushes, felt tips, airbrushes, charcoal, and others that are capable of rendering up to 60 fps.
- You can change the parameters of the brush to modify the thickness or opacity and the angle of the brush.
- It has a shortcut that lets you change and adjust the thickness and opacity of the brush.
- It allows you to create a real-time preview of a brush.
- Ibis Paint X app allows you to create and add layers as many as you want without any limitation.
- Includes parameters that you can set on each layer with different special effects such as opacity, alpha blending, multiply, add, and subtract.
- If you purchased this app, you can enjoy premium benefits such as prime features including, prime fonts, materials, gradation map and tone curve filter, a clouds filter, and reordering the artworks. The ads will also remove allowing you to use the app to the fullest.
Being able to edit and create drawings from your smartphone is a real advantage for some people, what more if you wanted to use it on a bigger screen monitor. Thus, the emulator program will help us to do it even though that ibis Paint X for PC is only available for Android or smartphone devices.