How To Download & Install Goonj Live TV For PC On Windows/Mac
Do you travel outside Pakistan but wanted to keep updated and watch your favorite TV shows online? In that case, you must download the Goonj Live TV app. This software makes it possible to watch different shows from anywhere around the world.
It includes 25+ live TV channels for free, talk and comedy shows, the latest news headlines, anchors, topics and many more. While you can use it outside Pakistan, locals can also use this application and enjoy the benefit of the low Wi-Fi and data usage.
Being capable of watching your TV shows is more enjoyable on the bigger screen of laptops and computers. So if you are one of these folks looking to install Goonj Live TV for PC on Windows or Mac, then you’ve come from the right place.
We are going to teach you how to install this great live tv streaming app on your computer or laptop. For now, let us discuss its important feature list.
Important Features Of Goonj Live TV App
- Enjoy the real-time and latest news update from different channels.
- You can adjust its video quality to save data usage and set it to auto, medium quality, and of course, High-Definition quality.
- It also features different educational channels such as Islamic education.
- It also features different political topics and issues, comedy shows and many more.
- It allows you to share the latest technology topics, viral videos with your friends online.
- The Goonj Live TV app updates 24/7 so you can ensure that you are viewing the latest news and shows.
- It has a Cricket Highlights which featured the latest VOD updates that will love by users who love this sport.
List Of Live Channel Categories
This live TV streaming application has different channels, this includes the following:
- Technology news and updates
- Latest and trending sports news
- Current Affairs
- Political and also, Regional news
- Entertainment current news
- Education and cooking classes
How To Install Goonj Live TV For PC On Windows 7, 8, 10, Or Mac
To install this wonderful live TV app, you need an emulator program installed on your computer. For example, BlueStacks or Nox App Player. These programs allow you to run almost any kind of APK and Android software.
As of now, there’s no official version of the Goonj Live TV app for Windows or Mac. That’s why this is the only workaround to use it on your computer.
Before installing it, you must check if your computer has met the minimum system requirements. The following information can also be used for troubleshooting the emulator.
- You have to make sure the RAM of your computer has 2GB or more. This is the minimum memory requirement of the emulator program.
- The ideal free storage of your computer is 20+ GB and above. This is to ensure that you can install not only the emulator itself but also the Goonj Live TV app for your PC.
- Sometimes, if your computer is outdated, you will experience glitches, this includes graphical and errors on the emulator program. To fix it, your computer graphics card must be updated. The .NET framework must also be updated to the latest version.
- DirectX11 must be installed.
- The virtualization technology needs to be enabled. You can find the settings when you reboot your computer to the BIOS. Find the settings about Intel-vt or AMD-v for AMD processors.
After you enabled and update the following, you can now proceed to the next step, choosing between the best emulator programs.
Using BlueStacks On Windows Or Mac To Run Goonj Live TV App
To install the BlueStacks on your laptop or computer, you can download the installer file from the official website – www.bluestacks.com. Click the download button once you are inside the website.
Now run the installer. This will open a new window and saying that you must read the terms and conditions, simply checked it and then click the install now button.
When the installation has started, you need to wait for a little since this process takes a little time. But faster on PCs with a good internet connection and fast computers.
After the installation has completed, check your programs and see if you can locate the BlueStacks program. Run this emulator after that and prepare to enter your Google ID so that you can proceed to the Play Store’s list of apps.
Assuming you have entered your account, run the PlayStore and find the search button and then click it. Now type the Goonj Live TV. Find the right program which you can refer to on the screenshot above. Now, click the download button.
It will start the download and installation process. Once done, you can double click the icon of Goonj Live TV for PC shortcut and enjoy watching your favorite TV shows anywhere.
Alternative Emulator For BlueStacks – The Nox App Player
The Nox App Player is one of the best alternative emulators that you can use if you want to try other emulator apps, to get the installer of this emulator, you can check and visit this website – www.bignox.com.
From its website, click the download button and run the installer. Now follow the on-screen instruction of the Nox App Player. After that, click the install button.
After the installation, launch the Nox Player emulator and open the Google Play Store app. Now provide your username and password and you’ll be granted access to its big database of apps including the Goonj Live TV app.
Search for this app and install this application once you see it. Completing the installation will allow you to run the Goonj Live TV app for PC both on your Windows/ Mac laptop and computer.
How To Install Goonj Live TV APK For PC Windows Or Mac
- Go to google and search for the APK of this app.
- Download the APK installer and launch the BlueStacks or Nox App Player emulator.
- Click the Install APK option and find the APK of Goonj Live TV.
- Follow the instruction until the installation has completed.
- Finally, you can now open the Goonj Live TV app and start using its live tv streaming feature.
You Might Also Like This App: Hammer VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows Or Mac
The Goonj Live TV for PC can be used for watching Pakistan’s TV channels in real-time. But users will benefit more from this application if you install it on a computer. The best feature that you will enjoy is being capable of watching your favorite TV shows on a bigger screen due to the emulator running on Windows or Mac.
- How To Download UkTVNow on Firestick? - September 24, 2021
- How To Download & Install IPTV Smarters for Firestick? - September 23, 2021
- How To Install & Setup Spectrum TV App on Firestick? - September 22, 2021