How To Download & Install XDV For PC Windows & Mac
For viewing live feeds of your video surveillance cameras, you need a powerful and flexible application. XDV can do this job for you. Using the XDV app will allow you to control your cameras from far away, as long as you have internet connectivity.
The XDV app is very useful for people who want to keep monitoring their home or office from a different place. It can also use for managing the earlier recorded files that you can view anytime you wanted.
XDV app is compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones. Though, with some tips and tricks, you can also make your computer to run Android and iOS software. To run XDV for PC Windows / Mac follows our guide here.
Features Of XDV APP
- The XDV allows you to live stream the real-time video of your surveillance camera from the device where this app installed.
- You can move the camera using its Pan, Tilt, and Zoom built-in controls.
- It can detect the motions and movements captured from the camera.
- The recorded video has high-quality images.
- You can set the XDV app to take a screenshot whenever it detects the motion, you can also set to save it as a video.
Preparing Your PC To Install This App
First of all, you are going to need to use an emulator program to use this software for managing your camera on Windows or Mac version. The application itself has no .exe version that you can use to install it directly on your laptop or computer.
Since this is the only way, you may need to prepare your computer before attempting to install an emulator such as BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Bliss, KoPlayer and other more similar software. Running XDV does not need a powerful computer. So here are the basic requirements to run it on a computer.
- Have at least 20 GB or more of free hard disk storage so that you can also install other Android apps other than the XDV app.
- Make sure that your video card is updated to the latest version. Updating it will also install DirectX which is a required component for running an emulator program.
- RAM must be two GB and above to match the minimum requirements for running BlueStacks, Nox Player and other similar software.
- Install the .NET framework so that you can keep from having some errors in your computer when trying to emulate an Android software.
- Boot your PC and go to the BIOS menu, find the option regarding the virtualization and you must enable it. This is very important and in fact, the emulator will ask you to enabled it if you forgot or did not do this option.
How To Install BlueStacks Emulator To Run XDV For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
To install the BlueStacks emulator app, you can get the installer from the website – www.bluestacks.com. Click the install button and download it.
Once you have the installer on your computer, run the executable and run it on your computer. Opening it will ask you where would you like to install and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Click the continue to install this app on your Windows or Mac computer. After that, a shortcut icon will be generated from your desktop. This is the icon of BlueStacks. Double-click it to launch. If you cannot find it, you can view it on the list of your computer programs.
Now, enter the details of your account on the Play Store app so that you can access its software including XDV. If you do not want to provide it, you can still install it by using an APK which we are also going to discuss further.
In case you have provided your account, you can continue to use Play Store and then search for the XDV for PC by searching this app inside the Play Store.
Click the install after you found it on the list. This will also install this application from your computer – be it Windows or Mac Operating System. If you this app, you might also like this similar software – Arlo App For Windows & Mac Free Download.
Choosing Alternative Emulator To Download XDV For PC
BlueStacks is not the only good emulator, Nox App Player is also good. There are times that people do not like both of them for some reason, if you want to use an alternate emulator, you can check Bliss, KoPlayer, or simply google for many more.
In case you want to install Nox App Player, you can get the installer from here. Download the installer and launch it.
Follow the simple built-in instruction for installing this app. Now run the Nox App Player after you have installed it successfully and open the Google Play app.
Opening it for the first time will prompt you to enter your details such as username and password. Go ahead and provide your account and this will enable you to access the Play Store apps including the XDV app.
Now search it from the search function of the Play Store and download it. Installing it will allow you to finally launch XDV for PC Windows or Mac after that. To run it, go back to the desktop and double click the icon of XDV.
Install Using XDV APK To Emulator
There are times that you don’t want to provide or skip your account, if you are conscious of your privacy, you can still use XDV by installing the APK version of it.
You can find easily the APK of this app by looking it for the Google search. If you have the APK, you can run it by launching it to the emulator of your choice. Find the option about APK installation and then click it.
Now browse for the file of XDV APK and run it. With this method, you can install this app even without accessing the Play Store and providing your account details. Enjoy using XDV for PC by installing an APK version of it.
You Might Also Like This App: Download HTTP Injector For PC – Windows & Mac Free!
Viewing your camera from anywhere made it simple and easy by XDV. Even though there’s no official version of this app on PC, you can still install and use it using an emulator program like BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Have fun using this software on Windows & Mac laptop or computer!
- ATRESplayer For PC – The Perfect Home Entertainment - January 20, 2021
- Monitor Everything With ASee+ On Your Windows PC/Mac - January 20, 2021
- Be Ready For 24/7 Entertainment With Sling TV App For PC – Windows/Mac - January 19, 2021