The best way to control and manage your security surveillance camera, indoor locks, lighting, electrical outlets, and many more is to use a software called Vivitar Smart Home Security for PC.
Using this app will allow you to manage and control your devices even when you are not home at the moment. This is also important especially for CCTV cameras because you can monitor and create an alarm that is capable of detecting physical movement.
Whenever the camera detects it, it will create a sound alarm around the area and notify you immediately. As of now, this app is one of the best for managing your devices that can control the app. The number of installs has already reached 100,000+ making it one of the most popular apps in this category.
Due to its emerging popularity, people tend to look for a way to install the Vivitar Smart Home Security for PC Windows, and Mac. But since it’s Android and iOS exclusive, there is no standalone application for the Windows and Mac environments.
The only way to install and run this great app is to use third-party software. The software we are going to use will be discussed here. Make sure to read this whole article to keep you guided.
How to run Vivitar Smart Home Security For PC
The software that we are talking about is an emulator. If you are not familiar with it, this app is useful for people like us who want to run Android apps through their computers or laptop.
It is the only way to run it because Android apps are compatible only with the Android Operating System. Not unless the app creator had created a version specific to Windows or Mac environment.
In the case of Vivitar Smart Home Security, they do not have a Windows/ Mac version. So emulator is our only choice and option to run it on PC.
The emulator can be found easily if you try to google it. But if you are going to ask us for the best emulator, we have two answers for these. It’s the Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator. They are both best and will run on any PC for long as it met the minimum system requirements.
You Might Also Like: Globe Switch For Windows Mac – Free Download
Emulator programs do not consume too many resources. But it is important to make sure that you met its PC requirements to make sure you can run and emulate programs properly.
To start this, follow the guidelines below:
- Your PC storage must have 10 – 20 GB of free space or more.
- RAM or memory must be 2 – 4 GB or more.
- .NET framework and Visual C++ must be installed and updated.
- DirectX11 or better must be installed on your system unit.
- Graphics drivers must be updated to the latest version.
If your computer has met the following, it is almost guaranteed that you can run Vivitar Smart Home Security and other apps on your PC.
Also, if you enable Virtualization Technology, it will also double the performance of the emulator program you are running.
Which Emulator Should I Install?
Choosing between the Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator can be a bit confusing if you are unsure of this. To enlighten you, we recommend Nox App Player for most game-related apps on Android. For regular apps, BlueStacks is the best one.
However, both of them can run a Vivitar Smart Home Security app perfectly since this app does not resource demanding. Downloading and installing any of the emulators will ensure that you can launch and enjoy Vivitar Smart Home Security for PC.
Download Vivitar Smart Home Security App for PC Using Nox Player
- If you would like to use Nox App Player, visit the website from here. Download and launch the installer. From its window, choose to accept the agreement and click the install button.
- Wait until the installation is completed. Run the Nox App Player from your PC desktop and run the Google Play app. Enter your Gmail ID to continue using it.
- Search for the Vivitar Smart Home Security app from Play Store. The first result will bring you to its download page. Click install to start the download and installation of this app.
- You will see a new icon generated on your desktop. This indicates that Vivitar Smart Home Security for PC installation has been completed successfully.
Also Try: Watch Any TV Channel From Anywhere with UNO IPTV For PC – Windows / Mac
Get Vivitar Smart Home Security For PC (Windows/Mac) Using Bluestacks
- BlueStacks installation is also simple and straightforward. To start this, go to the website of BlueStacks from this link. Click download and run the installer. Also, make sure you grab the version for your Operating System – Windows / Mac.
- Start the installation by double-clicking the installer file. Like Nox, you must click agree to its terms and conditions to continue. After that, you may now click the install now button.
- Wait a bit since it takes time and when the installation has been completed, run it and Google Play will automatically pop up. Provide your account here and continue using the Play Store app.
- Now, search for Vivitar Smart Home Security then hit the install option. After that, you can enjoy using this app on your Windows / Mac laptop or computer.
Important Features Of Vivitar Smart Home Security
- Control and manage your CCTV or IP cameras wherever you are. The only requirements are the internet.
- Allows you to manage other devices such as smart lights, doorbells, outlets, power strips, robocar, and many more.
- Set an auto detector of motion that will automatically save in the event that it detects it. I will also notify you immediately to let you know what’s happening.
- The basic ability of PTZ.
- You can listen to its mike for audio. It is also capable of letting you speak to the speaker of your IP camera.
- Easily manage the video files that you can save on cloud or local storage.
Also, check: Protect your privacy using Star VPN For PC on smartphones, Windows, and Mac.
For most of us, it is more convenient to run and manage an app such as Vivitar Smart Home Security for PC due to the computer’s big monitor. Using BlueStacks or Nox, you can view the videos more precisely from your laptop or computer compare to the small screen of smartphones.