Download Star VPN For PC – Free On Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
In order to make yourself anonymous around the internet, it is important to use a proxy server or Virtual Private Network. But not every VPN app is good and meets your requirements. However, there’s a VPN app that has a very good user review because of its features, advantages, fast, and free connection.
This VPN app is called Star VPN. It is undeniably one of the best and fastest free VPN apps that you can get on both Apple App Store and Google Play but there’s no Windows version of it.
To enjoy using the Star VPN for PC on Windows / Mac Operating System, you have to install some other programs to run it. And this method can be found in this article. Before we start it, we are going to list the features of this VPN application.
Features Of The Star VPN
Hiding your real identity is a piece of cake with Star VPN. You can ensure that your location and IP (Internet Protocol) address is located from a different location is masking your identity against trackers and even hackers.
It is very hard or almost impossible for them to know your true location. Its other feature includes the ability to encrypt the connection between you and the web servers that you are accessing.
One of the favorite features among many users is the ability to unblock and access websites that are restricted in your country. Connecting to the network of Star VPN will allow you to bypass this restriction that was applied by the corporation, school or the government.
Pros Of Star VPN App
- This VPN app is free forever and does not have bandwidth limitations.
- Star VPN app will not ask your credit card or any sensitive details for purchase.
- You can use your favorite torrent client and download anything.
- It makes you anonymous even for its developer because they do not store your personal information and the servers do not store or create any logs of your activity.
- Choose up to twenty different servers around the world.
- Easily connect to its network in just a few clicks or tap.
- Their server has a high-speed connection.
Cons Of This VPN App
The only disadvantage of this app is the limitation which is not available for other platforms such as Windows / Mac. The only way to install it is to use an emulator program.
Guide For Installing Star VPN App On Mac Or Windows OS
Since the Star VPN program can be download and install for Android or iOS only, the only way is to use a program such as BlueStacks, Nox App Player or other similar emulators.
In this guide, we are going to use Nox App Player and BlueStacks since both of the following emulator is very popular and stable. Almost any kind of Android app you throw in this emulator can be run without a problem as long as your laptop/computer is configured properly.
To check if your PC has met its requirements, it is important to do the following before you install it:
- The memory of your PC must have two to four Gigabytes and above. If your PC has a spec below this, you need to upgrade it or increase the virtual memory.
- Free up some space to make sure you can install the emulator and its apps. We recommend having at least twenty GB or more.
- Install or update the .NET framework of your computer.
- Check if you have Intel-vt or AMD-v enabled on your PC motherboard BIOS. Don’t leave it disabled or unchecked, this feature is important for running an Android emulator to keep it smooth and fast.
Once your PC has the following, you can ensure a fast and worry-free emulation of the Star VPN app on your Windows or Mac PC.
Tips For Installing BlueStacks Or Nox To Run Star VPN For PC – Windows / Mac
Choosing between BlueStacks or Nox is really up to you. You cannot go wrong if you pick any of them since they are reliable especially if you make sure that your PC can run it based on the information we provided above.
After you download the installer from their website, install your favorite emulator program. The installation is easy, you just have to follow it is on-screen instructions.
Once you have successfully installed any of them, launch the emulator and configure the Google Play Store to continue using it. Provide your account and you’ll be able to download its apps including Star VPN app.
Now search for it from Google Play and hit the install now button. Once it is completed, you are now ready to use Star VPN for PC and enjoy its full blast experience.
Also Check This Similar App: Solo VPN For PC – Windows Mac Free Download
Installation Using APK Of Star VPN App
Play Store is not the only source to download Star VPN, there’s also another way and this is to download and install an APK version of it. To use it, get the APK from the Google, Bing or Yahoo search engines.
Now open the emulator of your choice and select install using APK. Then browse for the APK file and this will start the installation.
The installation will be fast even for a slow computer, if an icon shows on Home, this indicates that you have successfully installed this application on your emulator which you can launch and enjoy on Windows / Mac.
Most VPN applications on Windows or Mac PC is not free and will only charge you after the trial ends. But using an emulator to enjoy the Star VPN for PC on both Windows or Mac, you do not have to buy the VPN made specifically for computer or laptop.
He also loves to share his knowledge of technology; therefore, he created this blog. If you want to get in touch, you can reach him by going to the "Contact Us" page.
Latest posts by Kevin Piol (see all)
- Download And Install CetusPlay For PC – Windows Or Mac - November 14, 2019
- Apps2fire For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac - November 14, 2019
- How To Download & Install Cute CUT App for PC On Windows Or Mac - November 12, 2019