If you want to download WhatsVPN for PC, you’ve come to the right place because, in this article, we will discuss the step-by-step procedure to use it on a laptop or computer. Now, let us begin introducing this app to you.
Privacy is very important for every people. However, there are times that we have no idea that our ISP (Internet Service Provider), and the government are snooping on our data and activities online. In the worst case, hackers have access to some unprotected devices or networks.
This is a big problem if they are always watching our activities. To protect yourself from being compromised, a Virtual Private Network app like the WhatsVPN app is crucial for our daily activities.
Connecting to its Virtual Private Network will encrypt your connection whenever you use public networks or just visit the website. Make your connection secure and safe for hacking threats.
WhatsVPN is an app available for iOS and Android. However, the Windows OS and Mac versions need a special program to use it. If you like this app, also check the EasyOVPN For Windows PC & Mac – Free Download.
WhatsVPN PC Requirements
To ensure that you will be able to use the WhatsVPN for PC, you’ll have at least the following requirements:
- Memory should have 2GB or more. We recommend that you have at least 4GB of memory in order to run it more efficiently.
- Install the latest drivers of your video card to make the graphics smoother and better.
- The .NET framework must be installed or updated to the latest version. If you are a Mac OS user, you don’t have to do this step.
- One of the most important ones is to enable the virtualization option in your BIOS to make its emulation speed faster and better.
- Free the Hard Disk Drive for at least 20 GB and above to install emulators and apps like the WhatsVPN app.
Just to make sure everything is ready, you can also update your Windows or Mac to get the drivers and package automatically.
How to Download WhatsVPN for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
To make it work on your computer, there are several methods that you can use. It’s either you install BlueStacks or Nox Player. But the most common method is to install BlueStacks on your PC.
In this article, we have created two methods that you can choose. Whether it’s Bluestacks or Nox, you will be able to download WhatsVPN using any of the said emulators.
Using BlueStacks Emulator To Download WhatsVPN For PC
- To get the emulator BlueStacks, type in your web browser its website – bluestacks.com
- From their website, click the download button.
- Run the installer and follow its built-in guide. Also, make sure to accept the Terms and Conditions and wait until the installation is completed.
- Launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- The emulator will prompt you to provide the details of your Google Play account. If you don’t have it, create a Gmail account and use it.
- Open the Google Play app and look for the WhatsVPN app by typing in the search bar.
- Click install and wait a minute until it is finished.
- Run the WhatsVPN for the PC app from the home or your desktop.
Using Nox App Player To Install WhatsVPN App for PC
- Start by going to bignox.com and downloading the installer of the Nox Player.
- Find and click download to start the process.
- Browse the installer and run it then accept the agreement to continue the installation procedure.
- Wait a bit and when it is finished, open the Nox Player emulator.
- A new window will appear asking for you to enter your Google Play Store account. Enter it but you can also skip this part.
- Launch the Google Play Store. Using the search function, type WhatsVPN to start looking for this app.
- The first result is probably the app that you are looking for. You can refer to our screenshot for its icon. Download it after that.
- Open this app from your desktop and this will make you run WhatsVPN for PC on Windows & Mac OS.
Notable Features Of This VPN App
- It creates a secure network between the website and your device.
- Protect you from threats such as hackers and snoopers.
- Make you anonymous and untraceable.
- Browse and enjoy surfing different websites especially ones with the country blocked.
- Easy to understand user interface.
- Connect to the WhatsVPN network in just one click or tap.
- You do not need to have an account to use it.
- They claimed that it is completely free forever and will not ask for your credit card details.
- This VPN app does not store any logs!
- Protect yourself from DNS leaks and hide your true IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- WhatsVPN has a lot of servers that you can use to connect. From Australia, the USA, Japan, Bulgaria, India, Germany, Canada, France, and many more!
- They have 300 plus proxy servers around the world.
- Won’t limit the number of connections and bandwidth that you have already used.
- Easily bypass the most basic firewall settings of schools and corporations.
Also check this similar app: Free Download Flash VPN For PC Windows & Mac
With the huge list of security and other features, you can ensure that your connection is well encrypted with WhatsVPN for PC. Now, you don’t have to worry about internet censorship because you can now bypass it easily with a strong VPN like this one.