Download And Install WhatsVPN For PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Privacy is very important for every people. However, there are times that we have no idea that our ISP (Internet Service Provider), and the government are snooping our data and activities online. In a worst-case, hackers have access to some unprotected devices or networks.
This is a big problem if they are always watching our activities. To protect yourself from being compromised, a Virtual Private Network app like the WhatsVPN app is crucial for our daily activities.
Connecting to its Virtual Private Network will encrypt your connection whenever you use public networks or just visiting the website. Making your connection secured and safe for hacking threats.
WhatsVPN is an app available for iOS and Android. However, no Windows OS and Mac version were released as of now. If you want to run WhatsVPN for PC, you’ve come in the right place because, in this article, we will discuss the step by step procedure to use it on a laptop or computer. If you like this app, also check the EasyOVPN For Windows PC & Mac – Free Download.
Download And Install Guide For WhatsVPN PC App
To make it work on your computer, there are several methods that you can use. Its either you install BlueStacks or Nox Player. But the most common method is to install BlueStacks on your PC.
To install any or both of them. Your computer must meet the requirements below:
- Memory should have 2GB or more. We recommend that you have at least 4GB of memory in order to run it more efficiently.
- Install the latest drivers of your video card to make the graphics smoother and better.
- The .NET framework must be installed or updated to the latest version. If you are a Mac OS user, you don’t have to do this step.
- One of the most important ones is to enable the virtualization option in your BIOS to make it emulation speed faster and better.
- Free the Hard Disk Drive for at least 20 GB and above to install emulator and apps like WhatsVPN app.
Just to make sure everything is ready, you can also update your Windows or Mac to get the drivers and package automatically.
Using BlueStacks Emulator To Run WhatsVPN For PC Windows / Mac
- To get the emulator BlueStacks, type in your web browser its website – bluestacks.com
- From their website, click the download button.
- Run the installer and follow its built-in guide. Also, make sure to accept the Terms and Conditions and wait until the installation completed.
- Launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- The emulator will prompt you to provide the details of your Google Play account. If you don’t have it, create a Gmail account and use it.
- Open the Google Play app and look for the WhatsVPN app by typing in the search bar.
- Click install and wait a minute until it finished.
- Run the WhatsVPN for the PC app from the home or your desktop.
Using Nox App Player To Run WhatsVPN App On Windows Or Mac
- Start by going to bignox.com and download the installer of the Nox Player.
- Find and click download to start the process.
- Browse the installer and run it then accept the agreement to continue the installation procedure.
- Wait a bit and when it finished, open the Nox Player emulator.
- A new window will appear asking for you to enter your Google Play Store account. Enter it but you can also skip this part.
- Launch the Google Play Store. Using the search function, type WhatsVPN to start looking for this app.
- The first result is probably the app that you are looking for. You can refer to our screenshot for its icon. Download it after that.
- Open this app from your desktop and this will make you run WhatsVPN for PC on Windows & Mac OS.
Notable Features Of This VPN App
- It creates a secure network between the website and your device.
- Protect you from threats such as hackers and snoopers.
- Make you anonymous and untraceable.
- Browse and enjoy surfing different websites especially one with country blocked.
- Easy to understand user interface.
- Connect to the WhatsVPN network in just one click or tap.
- You do not need to have an account to use it.
- They claimed that it is completely free forever and will not ask for your credit card details.
- This VPN app does not store any logs!
- Protect yourself from DNS leak and hide your true IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- WhatsVPN has a lot of servers that you can use to connect. From Australia, the USA, Japan, Bulgaria, India, Germany, Canada, France and many more!
- They have 300 plus proxy servers around the world.
- Won’t limit the number of connections and bandwidth that you have already used.
- Easily bypass the most basic firewall settings of schools and corporations.
Also check this similar app: Free Download Flash VPN For PC Windows & Mac
With the huge list of security and other features, you can ensure that your connection is well encrypted with WhatsVPN for PC. Now, you don’t have to worry about internet censorship because you can now bypass it easily with a strong VPN like this one.
He also loves to share his knowledge of technology; therefore, he created this blog. If you want to get in touch, you can reach him by going to the "Contact Us" page.
Latest posts by Kevin Piol (see all)
- How To Download & Install MyRadar For PC On Windows & Mac - December 12, 2019
- How To Download Mobizen Screen Recorder For PC On Windows & Mac - December 11, 2019
- Download UltraShark VPN For PC On Windows & Mac – Free - December 10, 2019