A freeway to protect yourself from data thieves is by choosing the best VPN provider. One of these providers is the PandaVPN Studio which developed the app called “Panda VPN”. The Panda VPN for PC can help you protect your sensitive information especially if you always go online and use a public network connection. Connecting to its network will encrypt your connection online with its high-grade level of encryption.
Connecting to its network will also provide you the benefits of being free on the internet. Because you can technically access any restricted website in your country. Or if you are connecting from school, you can bypass and enjoy browsing without getting blocked.
Using this application is also simple due to it’s easy-to-navigate user interface. Most people were also looking to protect themselves from the outside when they connect to the network. And some of them are using a laptop or computer.
That’s why they wanted to install the Panda VPN for PC. To do this, your PC needs some other program to run since you cannot run this app when using it directly on your computer. The APK or android apps can only be run using the guide below:
Panda VPN app For PC
An emulator is a program that you are going to use, it is the only way to run an Android app as of now. Before you download and install this program, you must make sure that your computer or laptop can run it.
To check it, start by going to This PC and looking for your Hard Drive. The free space must be more than 20 GB and above. If your space is below that, remove some of your programs to free some space.
Next, you need to update the GPU drivers, to update it, you can refer to your manufacturer of video cards such as AMD, Intel, and Nvidia.
Now after updating your video card, check if your computer has already enabled the Virtualization Technology, to check it, open your task manager then click performance. Now look for Virtualization. It must be enabled. If not, you need to go to BIOS and enable it from there.
Enabling it will make your processor speed up the processing speed of the emulator. In turn, you will encounter a faster and better experience when running Android apps.
How To Download And How To Install Panda VPN for PC?
- To answer this question, you must go to http://bluestacks.com and download this app through their website.
- Downloading and installing it to your PC is very safe because the BlueStacks emulator is one of the best and most trusted emulators that you can find on the internet.
- After you download it, install the emulator. A window will pop out asking for you to agree with the Terms & Conditions. Accept it and you will be able to click the install button.
- After you click the install button, it will start the installation. Wait patiently until the installation is finished. When it does, open the BlueStacks and PlayStore will pop out asking for you to enter your account of it.
- Fill up the form and you will be able to open it. After that, search for the Panda VPN app on the PlayStore. Once you see its option to install, download it and this will automatically install the Panda VPN for PC on your Windows or Mac PC.
- To run the newly installed Panda VPN app on your computer or laptop, go back to the main menu of BlueStacks and you will see its app. Or you can also check your desktop and you will see the Panda VPN that you can run when you double-click it.
BlueStacks Emulator Alternatives
BlueStacks may be the best emulator out there, but some of us also wanted to try something else. And in this guide, we are going to list the best one that you can also choose to install and use instead of the BlueStacks emulator.
Below, you can check and see the following emulators:
- NoxPlayer Emulator
- Remix OS Player
- MEmu Play
- Andy Emulator
You can use any of the following emulator apps and enjoy downloading and running the Panda VPN app. We will leave the choice to you so get and download the emulator that you wanted to use.
You Might Also Like: VPN 365 For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
If you can perfectly emulate the Panda VPN on a PC, then you don’t have to worry about switching emulators. As long as you can run it perfectly, you don’t have to worry.
This VPN app is for android but because of the emulator, we can run and use the Panda VPN for PC. Now, you don’t have to worry about compatibility since you can install and enjoy this app on your computer using this method.