One of the most interesting VPN applications for Smartphones is the EasyOvpn for PC. This VPN app is available for Android and tablets that you can use for importing free OpenVPN clients.
Because of this app, you can expect your connection to unblocked popular websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
Connecting to its VPN servers can also protect your privacy against people or websites who are trying to record your activity. With EasyOvpn, you can hide your IP address and nobody will be able to know which country or where are you from.
Keep in mind that in order to make it work, you need to have an OpenVPN app on your Android device. It will not work on its own and was designed primarily as a plugin.
If you are thinking about installing this app on your PC, I’m afraid that your only option is to use some workaround. It has no Windows or Mac version. But if you still want to use the EasyOvpn app for PC, you have to follow our guidelines. If you like this app, it is worth checking the Snap Master VPN For PC – Windows & Mac Download.
How To Download EasyOvpn App For PC Windows & Mac
Now that you know this app is not available for Windows PC and Mac, the only way for to download the EasyOvpn for PC is to use a third-party software called BlueStacks. This app is an emulator that you can use for running almost any kind of Android app on your PC.
It is powerful and very useful if you wanted to use an app for PC exclusively for smartphones. BlueStacks have both Windows & Mac version. So you won’t have to worry about the Operating System of your computer or laptop.
Before installing an emulator, make sure that you have the following:
- RAM should be 2 or 4 GB and above.
- HDD or SSD space must be 20 GB+.
- DirectX version must be 11 or above.
- GPU drivers must be updated.
- Virtualization on BIOS must be enabled.
If your computer or laptop has the following, then you can expect to emulate any Android apps of your choice such as the EasyOvpn app.
Download Bluestacks to Get EasyOvpn For PC
If you made your decision to install the BlueStacks emulator app on your PC,
- The first thing you need to do is to install it. To get the installer, go to http://bluestacks.com and download the latest package.
- Run the installer of this emulator and accept the Terms & Conditions to be able to proceed with the installation. Now, click the install button.
- After that, the installation will proceed and takes a bit of time. Wait until the installation is finished and then open the BlueStacks app.
- Running it for the first time will prompt the PlayStore account. You can skip or provide it. But it is suggested that you enter it for your convenience.
- Open the PlayStore and type the EasyOvpn app and from here, you will see the install button. Click it and this will start installing the EasyOvpn for PC.
- After the installation, you can finally run this app on your computer or laptop using the emulator BlueStacks.
Download Nox Player to Get EasyOvpn For PC
If you decided to try other emulator apps, our second choice for this is the Nox App Player, this emulator is very good for emulating Android games. But also good for running an app such as EasyOvpn.
To download the Nox App Player, simply follow the steps below.
- Get the Nox Player here – http://bignox.com and then find the download and install it afterward.
- Installation is very simple. Take note, that the Nox App Player does not need you to provide your Gmail ID to continue using its apps since it has a built-in App Store. However, if you open the PlayStore, it will still ask for your credentials.
- Once the installation has finished, you can search for the app of your choice or the EasyOvpn app. Click install and this will create a shortcut from Home.
You Might Also Like: Free Yoga VPN For PC – Windows & Mac Download
The emulator may not be the favorite choice of many users but using it on a computer to run the EasyOvpn for PC is a big advantage. As of now, this is the best option if you wanted to run this app on your computer.