Surf VPN For PC Download – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Surf VPN for PC is a Virtual Private Network app developed by XSoft inc. People are using it to protect their self from hackers or to unblock the website they wanted to view.
This VPN app can also use to make yourself anonymous from the website that you are trying to access. This is very useful if you want to get an application that can both protect you and give you freedom.
The Surf VPN app was developed especially for mobile devices such as phones using the Android Operating System. But using some tricks, you can run this VPN software even when you are using a computer or laptop. If you want to install this app on your PC, follow our guide below. For more similar apps, you can check for SuperVPN App For PC – Windows & Mac.
Main Features Of this VPN App
Most VPN apps are known to be using a reliable and encrypted connection. But what makes the Surf VPN good? Because it is completely free that you can use it anytime you wanted to connect. It also lets you use its app without limitation.
This VPN app also does not ask for registration or an account. You can connect to its network in just one click! Making it very friendly among its users.
Being connected to a VPN can protect you outside. But what about its developers trying to record your activity? The Surf VPN app promises us that you can experience complete anonymous or private browsing because they do not log the activity of their users.
You Might Also Like: Eseenet For PC – Windows & Mac Download
How to Download Surf VPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Since the Surf VPN app is for mobile devices. You will need software on your PC to make this app think that it was running on an Android device. To make it work, you will need to download and install an emulator program.
Before you start to google or think of downloading it. You need to make sure that your computer or laptop can run this application. To check your computer, open the run command on your Windows and type “dxdiag”. Click yes if this prompts you.
Now look for the Memory, and check if you have 2 GB or more. This is vital for running a smooth Android app. Next, check for the DirectX version. You must have 11 or better to make it work. Updating your GPU driver can also update it.
Now reboot your computer and go to your BIOS by repeatedly tapping the delete button or F1 when booting. Find the option about Virtualization Technology and enable it. For Intel processors, it is called Intel Vt-x. For AMD, it is called AMD-V.
Enabling it will speed up the processing of an emulator program and prevents your PC to experience annoying lag.
Download Surf VPN for PC Guide
A lot of emulator programs for Android can be downloaded for free. And most of them are good enough to run the Surf VPN for PC. But in this article, we are going to focus on the top emulator that you can get. This emulator is the BlueStacks.
We pick this emulator for you since it is stable and fast. Developers are keeping on maintaining this program to ensure the best compatibility and prevent the bugs to ensure a smooth emulating experience. Now, follow the steps below to get it.
Using Bluestacks to Get Surf VPN for PC
- To get this Android emulator, click this link – http://bluestacks.com
- After the download, you can install it immediately on your computer or laptop. So to begin the installation, run the .exe file of this emulator and click the install option. The installation time will depend on your processor and internet connection.
- After that, run it and this will ask you to provide the PlayStore account. You can skip it but it is recommended to provide it since we are going to download the Surf VPN app from PlayStore.
- If you provide your PlayStore account, you can easily search this VPN app however if you decided to skip it, your other option is to download an APK file. To get the apk file of this app, you can easily search for it on Google.
- If you finished installing this great VPN app on your PC, then finally, you can see the Surf VPN for PC shortcut on your desktop. To start using it, just double-click it.
Using Nox Player Emulator to Get Surf VPN for PC
This guide is optional and you don’t have to do this if you can run the Surf VPN without any issues. Just in case you want to change your emulator or you are having some issues, the emulator that we are going to suggest is the NoxPlayer.
- To download this emulator app, you can check this link – http://bignox.com
- Once you finished the download, open the Nox Player setup and install it.
- Open the Nox Player on your computer.
- Run the Play Store and log in to your Gmail account.
- Find the Surf VPN and then click the download button.
- After installing the Surf VPN for PC, you can now use it by opening this VPN app on the menu of Nox Player.
A lot of good and free VPN apps can be downloaded from PlayStore. However, the limitation is being compatible only with smartphone devices. Thanks to the Android emulator, we can run and use an app like Surf VPN for PC both on Windows & Mac laptops or computers.
- Download Air Canada + Aeroplan for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac Guide - June 24, 2022
- How to Convert PDF to Word Easily for Free? - June 17, 2022
- RTÉ News for PC Download (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac) - June 15, 2022