Download & Install HTTP Injector For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
One of the most effective VPN tools for accessing the internet securely and anonymously using multiple tunneling and protocol is called the “HTTP Injector”.
This app was made by Evozi and is now very popular around the world. It has already reached 10 million-plus downloads with a lot of positive comments due to its features and benefits.
The HTTP Injector app is not just a regular VPN app, it can also be used for creating a custom HTTP header and modify its responses.
An application like this is very useful for networking professional guys. The downside of this app is having a lot of advanced options that people who are not familiar with networking terminologies will be having difficulty using it.
However, once you know how to operate this app, you can benefits from its intermediate to advanced options. Being a useful Android-based app also means that people will start to look for a way to run HTTP Injector for PC Windows or Mac.
The problem is, this application needs an emulator if you are planning to run this on a Windows or Mac laptop/computer. If you want to try running the HTTP Injector app on PC, follow our guide below.
How To Prepare Your PC To Run HTTP Injector App
Since this is an Android app and you are going to need an emulator program, the first thing that you need to do is to make sure that your computer or laptop can run an emulator.
In the following information, we are going to focus on the minimum requirements of BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Though, even the other emulator programs do not consume too many resources.
To make sure that you can run HTTP Injector app on your PC, do the following:
- You have to install the .NET framework or update it to the current version. The installer can be download easily at Microsoft website by typing it on Google.
- GPU drivers must be updated to the latest to prevent encountering some graphical bug.
- Make sure your PC has enough space. 20 GB and above are plenty and will allow you to install HTTP Injector and other Android apps.
- The Virtualization option from the motherboard BIOS must be enabled so that you can run an emulator program smoothly. This option is also important for other virtual apps like VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V and many more.
Ensuring the following before you install an emulator will allow you to run and use the HTTP Injector app with ease.
Also Check This Similar App: Atom VPN For PC – Windows/ Mac Free Download
Using Emulator BlueStacks To Download & Install HTTP Injector For PC
To download HTTP Injector for PC, you need to install an emulator program. This emulator is BlueStacks which is very popular and recommended by most people including us. To download this emulator, you need to visit this website.
After that, find the installer that is compatible with your Operating System – Windows/ Mac and run it to your computer or laptop. Running it will flash a new window. You must follow the BlueStacks requirements to proceed to the installation.
Clicking the install now will need you to be patient because it will download the core files from the BlueStacks website so be patient.
After the installation has completed, run it and enter the details of your Google Play account. Providing it will allow you to access different apps such as the HTTP Injector app.
Once you have access to Google Play, search for the said app and then click the download to proceed.
This will install HTTP Injector for PC after it has completed successfully. Now your computer or laptop can be used to operate this app.
Using Nox Player App Emulator To Download HTTP Injector App On Windows / Mac
In any case that you did not like BlueStacks emulator, then you can download the Nox App Player emulator. This emulator is powerful and allows you to run the HTTP Injector app on your computer.
To get the installer of Nox, visit their official website from the link we provided and grab the version compatible with your OS.
Install it by double-clicking the setup file and follow the on-screen procedure to continue the installation. Also, make sure that you tick and accept the terms and conditions.
If the installation has completed, find the shortcut icon from your computer desktop and run it. Find the Play Store icon and launch it. You must provide your google account here to find this app.
Now assuming you enter your account, click the search function from above of Play Store and type the HTTP Injector. Similar apps will start to appear, you must check the developer from Evozi and download it.
After you install it, launch the app from the Home or desktop and you’ll be able to use HTTP Injector on your Windows or Mac computer.
How To Download & Install HTTP Injector Using APK File
If you are not familiar with the APK file, this is simply a .exe version of Windows which is a package or installer file of a program. Installing it using APK will require you to download it from an external source.
To get it, you can simply google for this file. Now save the APK file of the HTTP Injector app and launch the emulator – BlueStacks, Nox App Player or another emulator app. Find the option regarding APK installation and click it.
Browse for the APK that you saved earlier and run it. Click the next until the installation has completed. Finally, you can enjoy using this app on your PC.
Features Of This Great App
- Commonly, programs like these need root access. But the HTTP Injector app does not need it!
- You can ensure your connection is secured using ShadowSocks or SSH tunnel.
- It allows you to specify the proxy servers of your choice.
- HTTP Headers can be modified and specify which one do you need.
- DNS can be changed according to your requirements.
- It has a useful built-in IP Hunter and hosts checker features.
- There’s also a built-in SSH client.
- You can also use its Payload Generator.
- It allows you to filter different apps.
- Integrate and use the Google DNS and other DNS proxy services.
- Compress the data for faster web browsing.
- IP Route can also be done using this HTTP Injector.
- It gives you the ability to modify and change the buffer size and many more.
- Different Tunnel Types that you can use including HTTP Proxy + SSH, SSH alone, Shadowsocks, and SSL/TLS.
- You can also lock its settings from other users.
- It allows you to set Hardware ID lock on provider mode.
The following information is not complete, if you want to get the full list, you can refer and read more information from their website.
You Might Also Like – WhatsVPN For PC – Windows & Mac Free!
The advance and professional features of this injector app can be used on your computer. Thanks for the BlueStacks, Nox App Player, and other emulators. Now you can enjoy using HTTP Injector for PC Windows and even Mac Operating System.
- Download Kik Messenger On PC Guide – Windows 10/8/7 - February 24, 2021
- Manage Your Google Devices With Google Home App For PC - February 23, 2021
- Lookout Security for PC: Protect Your Computer - February 22, 2021