Are you always connecting on a public Wi-Fi network? Did you know that there’s a risk whenever you connect to this network? Since the public network has a lot of connected users, you may not know that there’s a hacker inside. HighVPN for PC is one of the software that you can install and use for preventing your session from being hijacked.
Without knowing what’s happening inside this network, this hacker may be able to access or hijack the session of connected users. This poses a real problem for everyone. In order to prevent this, you need to encrypt your connectivity.
Being connected to the VPN won’t only get protection from hijackers, but also for making you anonymous from the network. While connected, your IP address will also change that means, it will look like you are accessing sites from a different region, location, or country.
Other benefits include the ability to unblock and access websites that were naturally unavailable from your country. Giving you freedom for accessing any websites that you wanted.
This makes being connected to HighVPN app gives you an all in one protection and privacy. HighVPN is currently available for Android smartphones or tablets. Since it is not available for other platforms, you may need to install and use a different method to download HighVPN for PC Windows, & Mac.
If you are looking for a way to do this, you may need to read more and follow our guide here.
Do you like this app? You might also like this similar software – Free Download Transocks VPN For Windows / Mac.
Things That you Need to do to Install HighVPN For PC
The answer to this question is to use an Android Emulator program. This is the only way for running Android apps on both Windows and Mac OS. Although, most computers may be able to run this program, there are some PC that are old.
In case you want to proceed with this method, you need to make sure that your computer is capable to run it. For this guide, we are going to include the minimum requirements of the BlueStacks emulator and Nox App Player.
The following emulator is the best based on our test and opinion. We are also confident that you can run HighVPN PC on Windows or Mac if you met the minimum PC requirements to run this application.
Now to check if your computer or laptop can run it, make sure you met the following:
- Your laptop or computer storage must have 20GB and above. This will ensure that your computer can also install some apps including HighVPN later on.
- The PC memory must have 2Gb or more. With higher RAM, the emulation will be faster.
- Install or update the .NET framework to prevent possible errors on Windows OS. In case your laptop/computer is Mac OS, then you do not need to do this option.
- If you also plan on emulating games after you try the HighVPN app, then you have to install or update DirectX11 to the latest version. Installing or updating GPU drivers will also update this.
- There’s a virtualization option in BIOS, enabling it to experience smoother emulating operation.
After you ensure that your PC has the following, you can now proceed with installing BlueStacks or Nox App Player emulator.
How to Download and Install HighVPN for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Since we have already told you about the Bluestacks and Nox Player, you can choose any of the following emulators to install the HighVPN app.
Install HighVPN for PC Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
- For the installation of BlueStacks, you can download the installer from this website. This link will lead you to the official BlueStacks version.
- After you download it, install this emulator from your computer. Follow the built-in guide and wait until the installation has been completed.
- Now go back to your desktop and run the BlueStacks emulator. Opening the BlueStacks for the first time will ask you to enter the Play Store account.
- Enter your account. (or skip and install an APK of this app which you can download if you search on Google). Play Store will ask you if you want to synchronize your account.
- This is optional so you can agree or not, the choice is yours. Now find the search button and then click it. After that, type the HighVPN app from this search function.
- There are a couple of results and to download the real one, check if the developers are from “CoverMe Secure Messenger & Vault, Inc.”.
- Once you verify it, proceed to the installation and click download. After the installation, you can find the shortcut of HighVPN for PC on your Windows or Mac desktop. Double click to start using it.
Install HighVPN For PC Using Nox Player (Method 2)
- Installing Nox App Player is also easy and simple. To start it, go to the website that you can find here – www.bignox.com.
- Download the version which is compatible with the OS you are currently using (Windows/Mac). After that, find the installer from your downloads folder and then run it.
- The setup needs you to accept the Terms and Conditions. To proceed, you must accept it. Then click the install button. Wait until it is finished.
- If you have successfully installed the Nox App Player emulator, a shortcut of Nox will be generated on your computer or laptop desktop. Run it and launch PlayStore.
- Provide your Gmail username and password here so that you can look for the HighVPN app. Once you can access PlayStore, look for this VPN application and then click the install button.
- Finally, you can enjoy using HighVPN on Windows/Mac once the installation has finished. Enjoy protecting yourself!
Features Of the HighVPN App
- Connecting to its network will allow you to have access to any kind of content and apps.
- This will ensure your connection is protected and grants you online privacy protection.
- It can shield your real IP address as well as your physical address.
- The network servers are fast that will provide you with a stable connection.
- You don’t have to worry about internet criminals anymore while connected to a public connection.
- It can work on different platforms including smartphones, Windows PC, Mac, and tablets.
- You can surf anonymously without worrying about being tracked.
- The HighVPN app is free and allows you to use its unlimited service.
You Might Also Like: VPN Melon For PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, & Mac Free Download
Based on reviews, people really love this application. Many users love its easy-to-use and fast service. Although the only disadvantage is being only available for Android devices, you can still run HighVPN for PC on Windows and Mac if you use an emulator program such as BlueStacks or Nox Player.