How To Download & Install Atom VPN For PC (Windows/Mac)
Almost every people use and surf the internet. However, there are times that our favorite websites are not accessible due to our government or ISP were blocking it. This is very annoying for everyone.
To access these blocked websites, you need a capable and strong Virtual Private Network. An app called Atom VPN is a good candidate for giving yourself freedom for accessing sites.
The Atom VPN app is not only capable of unblocking your favorite websites, but also good for protecting yourself from different network dangers whenever you connect to the internet especially if you love to use public Wi-Fi.
While connected to the network of this VPN app, your connection is encrypted and makes your IP address hidden and well protected. It may also look like you are accessing from a different location or country.
If you are one of the folks who want to install and run the Atom VPN for PC, then you need to do some workaround.
We are going to discuss this workaround so that you can install it. Make sure to read the whole article for more accurate information.
Best Features Of This VPN App
- It does not need an account. You can use it without purchasing or providing your credit card details. In short, it is free forever.
- Enjoy unblocking websites and accessing restricted websites in your location.
- Hides your true Internet Protocol (IP) address which makes you anonymous from everyone.
- The Atom VPN app can also unblock and watch streaming websites such as Netflix and many more.
- Optimized for saving the battery of Android smartphones.
- Encrypt the connection whenever you are connected to its network.
- Servers are fast and powerful to ensure user satisfaction.
- Straight-forward and easy to connect using one click or tap.
- It has multiple server options that you can use to connect to its network.
Preparing Your PC To Run Atom VPN On Windows / Mac
To install and successfully run it, you must prepare your computer or laptop before you begin installing an emulator program. Follow the guide below to prevent an error from happening in the future:
- Install .NET framework, for a later version of Windows, you can simply update your OS or just download the update pack from Microsoft site. In case you are using Mac OS, there’s no need to do this part.
- Ensure your PC has enough memory. An ideal RAM is 2GB and above. If the memory is below 2GB, we suggest you increase the virtual memory or just add more RAM stick.
- Download the latest package of your GPU drivers. You can easily get the update file from your GPU (Graphics Card) website.
- Free up some SSD / HDD space. It is recommended to have 10 GB or above storage.
- Make sure that you have DirectX11 or 12 installed.
The above information will most likely fix most possible issues you may encounter when running an emulator and its app. There’s also an optional setting that you may need to apply for the best performance.
This option is Virtualization Technology. You can find this setting on your PC BIOS. For Intel processors and motherboard, it is usually called Intel-vt. For AMD processors and boards, AMD-v.
If you have a powerful computer, you won’t see too much difference but for entry-level or average PC, this option is very useful.
Also Try This Similar App: Matrix VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Install And Download Atom VPN For PC (Windows, Mac) Using BlueStacks
Since your computer is well configured now, you can download and install the best emulator from the internet. This emulator is BlueStacks. To download this program, click this link.
It won’t take too long to get the installer file. So when it finished, run it and follow the installation procedure. Upon installing, you will encounter an option asking for you to enter the Google Play Store account or ID.
Enter your account. But if you choose to skip it, that’s also fine, you can choose the APK installation method later.
Once you provide your account, run the Play Store and go to its search bar. Type the Atom VPN and click the install button.
Installation time won’t be too long after you installed it. You may find the shortcut of this app on your desktop. Run it and this will start the Atom VPN on your Windows or Mac OS.
BlueStacks Alternative Emulators
BlueStacks may be our best option for installing android apps. However, some people prefer alternative ones.
These emulators are also a great alternative option for installing Android-based software:
- MEmu Emulator
- Nox App Player
- Remix OS
In case you can run Atom VPN for PC on BlueStacks without any problems, I suggest that you stick with it because there’s no point in installing lots of emulators for running just one app.
APK Installation Method For Atom VPN PC App
In this guide, you can install the Atom VPN app if you did not enter your Google Play account. This method will require you to access other websites for downloading an APK file.
If you really want to do this, open a new browser tab and go to any of your favorite search engines. Now type Atom VPN apk and look for this file.
Once you have it, launch the BlueStacks or any of the emulator you are using, and look for the “Install APK” option. Find the file of Atom VPN apk and run it. Click install and wait for it.
Now, you can run this app from the emulator Home or your PC desktop.
You Might Also Like: Monitor And Manage Your Smart Device With Hik-Connect For PC – Free Download
Getting a good VPN program can be expensive for the most computer or laptop users. However, using Atom VPN for PC, you can turn this mobile app into a fully compatible with Windows or Mac using an emulator program. Installing it will grant you a PC like VPN experience that you can use to enjoy browsing the internet and access your favorite blocked websites without spending money on Windows / Mac PC VPN version.
- Smart Life App for PC – Download And Control Appliances On Windows/Mac - July 9, 2020
- How To Download ColorNote For PC – Windows & Mac - July 8, 2020
- Mematic For PC – Download On Windows/Mac - July 7, 2020