Creating short videos that you can upload online is made easier by the app called Kwai for PC. This app specializes in turning your selfies into video clips in an instant.
While using this app, you can add music, text, emojis, and many more. The Kwai app is regularly updated by its developer and new emoticon and emojis are added weekly.
Kwai app is both available on Android devices and iOS you can download and install it for free. It can be problematic for people who want to try this app but they do not have a smartphone. But do not worry because there’s a way to use this app even without using phones.
And this only requires you to have a laptop or computer. To use this app, you need to have an android emulator such as MEmu, BlueStacks, or Nox Player. If you want to try Kwai For PC Windows or Mac, read more to get the following information. Also, check the Gogo Live For PC – Windows / Mac for more related apps.
Preparation For Installing The Emulator And Kwai For PC
Before you think of downloading an emulator program immediately, the first step that you need to do is make sure that your PC is capable of running it. You can refer to the websites of an emulator for its minimum requirements.
But to keep it short, we are going to list the steps you need to do.
- Download and install the .NET framework to fix possible emulator program-related errors.
- Install and update the latest driver of Nvidia, Intel, or AMD depending on your GPU.
- Update DirectX to the latest version. Emulator’s minimum version is usually DirectX11.
- Enable the Intel-vt or AMD-v from the BIOS to make the emulation faster.
- If you have 2GB and below RAM, increase the virtual memory or simply add more RAM stick.
- An ideal way of free storage is to have at least 20+ GB.
After you make sure that everything is ready, you can now refer to our guide for installing BlueStacks below.
How to Download and Install Kwai App for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
A lot of android emulators are available online but for the sake of this guide, we will use the Bluestacks and Nox Player. Both of the following methods below will get you to download and run the Kwai app for PC. So choose any of the following methods.
Method 1: Download And Install BlueStacks To Get Kwai For PC
BlueStacks simply allows you to run android programs such as Kwai from your Windows or Mac computer/laptop.
- To get the installer package of this emulator, visit the official page – www.bluestacks.com and then download the version of BlueStacks compatible with your Windows or Mac Operating System.
- Now launch the application and log in to the Google Play app. Logging in to its app will make it easier to get Kwai. But if you don’t have a Google Play account, visit the Gmail website and create a new email address. This Gmail address is compatible with Google Play.
- After you have access to its apps, search for the Kwai app and then click the “Install” button. This will begin the installation of the Kwai app for PC.
- In order to run this app, launch it by double-clicking it. Now you can enjoy creating fun videos and be one of the most popular internet sensations.
Method 2: Download And Install Nox Player To Get Kwai For PC
Nox Player is a top-tier emulator for gamers. But you can use it as well for running apps like the Kwai app on your computer.
- To get this emulator, download the Nox Player from here.
- After downloading, open it and follow the installation process.
- Open the emulator and then log in to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Kwai app and click the install button. After that, you can finally use this app on your PC.
Alternative Way To Install Kwai App
While it is more convenient to install the Kwai app from Google Play, some folks do not like providing their account for some reason.
If you are one of them, you can still download and install Kwai for PC using this method. If you choose this way, go to google.com and search for the APK file of Kwai.
Once you have it, run BlueStacks and look for the option regarding APK installation and browse the file you downloaded earlier.
This will install the Kwai app without entering your Play Store account. The only problem with this method is being hassled when updating the app itself. Because you need to download the updated APK every time it has a newly released version.
Some Of The Best Features Of Kwai
- Your selfies can instantly transform into videos that you can add music and more
- It has a list of 3D Kmojis which is exclusive only to this app.
- It allows you to lip-sync and dub while creating or editing a video.
- The basic editing features are included such as merging, trimming, and cutting of videos.
- It includes beautification tools to make the videos look more attractive.
- You can apply text or add stickers when creating/editing videos.
- It allows you to have a duet with other Kwai users.
- Easily share your videos on your social media accounts such as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and many more!
- It has built-in-app messaging that you can use to chat with others.
- There’s a possibility that you will be on the trending page that can be seen by most people.
You Might Also Like: Get Freedom And Unblocked Websites With Atom VPN For PC
This app is starting to get more and more popular every day. While some of us have no smartphone, this is not a problem anymore, using an emulator program to run Kwai for PC or Kwai for Windows/Mac can be made easily even if your only option to use it is a computer or laptop.