FlipaClip for PC is an amazing app that is user-friendly and uses artificial intelligence to create any kind of animated video. This application comes with wonderful features and tools that can allow you to effortlessly create cartoon animations.
This app can be downloaded easily from Google Playstore and it is compatible with both android and iOS platforms. Although there is no available download for FlipaClip on a PC on their official website, this article will provide the required information needed to download and be up and running with FlipaClip for both Windows and Mac.
Features of FlipaClip for PC
FlipaClip ships with practical drawing tools like brushes, lasso, fill, eraser, shapes, add text, and other several options that are available for free.
It has the option of creating a custom canvas size up to about 1920 x 1920 pixels.
It is also compatible with pressure-sensitive devices like a Samsung S Pen.
You have the option of selecting up to 3 different layers for free.
The pro version allows up to 10 different layers. However, the performance of the app may be affected when you add up to 6 different layers at once.
The app comes with an intuitive animation timeline and practical tools that enable easy frame-by-frame animation. Some of these tools are Grids, Frame viewers, and onion skin.
You can easily select and add an audio file with the option of selecting up to 6 different audio tracks and even a voice recording.
You can add your customized audio file at a very cheap cost.
It allows you to develop creative works with the curate sound fx audio packages.
Animate the images drawn on the video which will make it look intuitive and creative.
Create and Share Movie Files
You can finally select MP4 or GIF for your final animation video.
PNG transparency and sequences are supported.
Easily shareable animations.
Benefits of Using FlipaClip
FlipaClip allows you to create cartoon animations on your device for absolutely free. The app can work on both mobile devices and PC.
This app offers a popular onion layer that allows you to display ghost images after and before the frames. This feature is common in many animation software.
The app is also bundled with several tools that can allow you to create sketches using a pencil or eraser. You even can select any brush with the option of multiple thicknesses. You can even set the color schemes of the brush which can be used as a drawing tool. There are about 100 color schemes available in the app.
The app allows you to make creative animation videos from sketches. It also comes with a feature that will alert you of any errors and how to correct them.
There is also a frame manager that helps to set the number of frames you intend to use. This can help to add background images that can be selected from the gallery or taken directly from the camera.
FlipaClip for PC also comes with a feature that can help you easily share all your videos on major social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and so on.
How To Download FlipaClip for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Method 1: Download FlipaClip for PC Using Bluestacks
- A mobile emulator is required in order to run Flipaclip for PC on a window PC. The most suitable android emulator for this is Bluestacks. If you want to learn more about this emulator, check this article.
- Download Bluestack android emulator compatible with windows from their official website.
- After downloading Bluestack on the PC, follow the on-screen guide and complete the installation.
- Launch the installed Bluestack android emulator and open Google Playstore
- Search for FlipaClip using the search bar.
- Select and install the app from the provided result.
- After successful installation of the app, you can now launch and start developing creative animation clips from your newly installed app.
Method 2: Get FlipaClip for PC Using Nox Player
- First, you have to get the Nox Player from this website. To get more information and learn more about how to use the Nox Player, check this.
- Double click the installation file to start installing the Nox Player.
- Follow the install wizard and when it’s done, open the Nox Player from your PC.
- Now, run the Google Play Store and then use your Google account to sign in.
- Click the search bar and then type the FlipaClip on it to look for this app.
- Next, click the install button to start downloading this app.
- Once installed, you can finally use the FlipaClip for PC by opening it from the Nox Player homepage.
How To Download FlipaClip for Mac?
There are several methods of running FlipaClip for Mac but a suitable android emulator is also required on this operating system.
BlueStacks Android emulator and Nox Player are both compatible with Mac and are also available on their official website.
- First, download the BlueStacks or Nox Player for Mac. You can find it on their website but click the Mac version to download it.
- Run the installer of the emulator that you download.
- The install wizard will appear, just follow what it says on the instructions.
- Launch the app after the installation and click the Google Play Store App.
- Enter your Play Store account.
- Search and install FlipaClip within the Google Playstore.
- Once you installed it, you can now enjoy using the FlipaClip for Mac.
It is quite clear that FlipaClip for PC (Windows & Mac) is an amazing app for making creative and interesting animation videos. This incredible app can be used on a laptop or PC with the help of an android emulator. So quickly download this wonderful app and start creating amazing animation videos in no time.