Stick Nodes for PC is a simple animator application yet one of the powerful ones used by many around the world. This application allows users to create their own stick figure-based movies. With this app, you can use a variety of colors, forms, and scales to create a stick figure. Animators can even export them as animated GIFs (or MP4 for Pro) and use them in their various projects.
It’s a great tool for learning animation if you are just starting in the field. To add it up, it is very easy to use and user-friendly. It is also an excellent tool for teaching animation even in a school setting. But not only beginners are finding it awesome and benefiting from it, but many skilled animators are also fond of Stick Nodes because it really showcases their skills and talent.
Stick Nodes is available for Android and IOS devices so you can use it on your smartphones and tablets. You can easily download the application on the Google Play Store.
I know many of you are also interested in using Stick Nodes on your PC and laptop so let us solve that problem and take advantage of this incredible application.
Features of the Stick Nodes Application
- Makes your animations smoother using Automatic customizable frame-tweening
- Similar to the “v-cam” in Flash, the camera can be used to pan/zoom/rotate around the scene
- Create and reuse/loop animation objects within your projects using movie clips
- Variety of shapes, color/scale on a per-segment basis, gradients that can create any “stick figure”
- Text boxes are provided to allow easy text and dialog in your animations
- Add all kinds of sounds effects to frames
- Apply different filters to your stick figures
- To easily simulate stick figures holding/wearing an object Join stick figures together to easily simulate holding/wearing objects
- Has a large community full of talented animators sharing in the platform
- Over 30,000+ stick figures are available and can be downloaded from the website
- Share your animation online by exporting your project to GIF (or MP4 for Pro)
- Compatible with pre-3.0 Pivot stick figure files
- Save/open/share your projects, stick figures, and movie clips
- Has an Undo/redo system, onion-skin, background images, etc.
- Has a really simple interface, easy to use, developed for users to allow them to acquire all the services conveniently
How To Download Stick Nodes for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7
Stick nodes is an application that was introduced for mobile phones however lucky for you there are ways to use it on your PC. To make it happen we will use some simple tricks that will really help to run the application on your PC.
Method #1 – Using Bluestacks to Download Stick Nodes for PC
Before you actually use it on your computers or laptops, you need to download an Android emulator, as for this article we will use the BlueStacks. Once you installed an Android emulator on your PC or Laptop, you will be allowed to access Android applications on Windows.
Below is the Step-by-Step guide to running the Stick Nodes application on your PC and Laptops:
Step 1: Download BlueStacks from the official website and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Open the Bluestacks emulator.
Step 3: Find Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it. (You may be asked to sign in to access the Play Store).
Step 4: Search for the app that you want to download on your PC or laptop. For this topic, look for the Stick Nodes application.
Step 5: Click the install button.
Step 6: You will see the Stick Nodes icon inside the emulator (BlueStacks), double click on the icon, and the application will run.
Step 7: Start using the Stick Nodes application (You can use the Application the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones/tablets)
Method #2 – Using Nox Player to Download Stick Nodes for PC
Even though it is commonly used by gamers, you can still use it to install your chosen application in the Google Play store as easily as 1-2-3. You can use it almost with the same procedure as BlueStacks.
If you want to find out what Android emulator that will work for you, I guess you need to try it out and study it for you to test and eventually choose what will serve you best, your computer, and your projects.
List of Alternative Animation Applications
Stick Nodes is a great animation application, however, if you want to explore some applications with the same features, I got you a list of some most commonly used animation apps:
- StickDraw – Animation Maker
- Stickman Animator
- Stick Fighter
Just like what I said about Android emulators, you need to try the applications so you can choose and find what suits you.
- There is a pro version of Stick Nodes which you can get many more features. Downloading is the same way as the process mentioned above but you need to purchase it.
- Sounds, filters, and MP4-export are Pro-only features.
- Stick Nodes is available in more than four languages.
- There are many other Android emulators that you can use like, LD Player, Nox Player, Memu Player, etc., some of which are introduced on this page.
- Choose an emulator which will work well with your PC’s hardware/software, so you need to check your PC or laptop first.
Overall, Stick Nodes is a very fun and learning tool you can use. But working it on your computers or laptops makes you become more pro at doing things.
There you have it, I hope the article helps you and gives you the necessary information to download and use the Stick Nodes app on your PC and laptops thru the use of an Android emulator BlueStacks.