Using the best screen recorders for your device will give you the best result and features. A great application for this task is the AirShou app for PC. This application is very popular among Android and iOS users.
It has already stayed on the market far too long due to its usefulness and benefits of this application. The programmers of this application keep on fixing the bug and making improvements so that users will enjoy this application more.
You may think that the screen recorder app can be found on Windows or Mac devices, however, most of them aren’t free and if you compare it with the AirShou app, you can benefit more from it because of its great list of features.
About AirShou App
The AirShou app also allows you to record high-definition video that doesn’t hold up the performance of your device. This is very important for most people because not all of us are using high-end devices.
Aside from this feature, it also allows you to create a small overlay window where you can adjust the position and apply different emotions. Also, the AirShou app allows you to record audios from your device mic compare to other free screen recorders.
Being an Android or iOS program only limits our device options. The thing is, this application does not have a Windows or Mac version as of today. However, there’s also good news, you can install AirShou for PC, or AirShou for Windows/ Mac if you follow our guide below. For more similar software like this one, also check the DU Recorder For Android, Windows, & Mac – Free Download.
AirShou For PC Requirements
The only way to install and use the AirShou app on PC Windows or Mac is to use an emulator program. Being Android apps means you have to install an Android emulator in order to use apps like AirShou on your computer.
Before we begin, your PC needs to meet the minimum requirements of an Android emulator program. The emulator does not consume too many resources but makes sure that you meet the following requirement to keep on using AirShou app or other Android apps without hiccups on your PC.
The first one that you need to check is if your computer has a 2 GB memory or more. These are the minimum requirements for RAM. 8GB or more is more than enough.
Next, clean your hard drive storage. You need to have 15GB of free space to install the emulator including AirShou for the PC app.
After that, make sure your computer is updated. This includes the .NET framework, Visual C++, Graphical Processing Unit or GPU, and many more. If you update your computer, this will ensure that you can avoid any bugs or glitches.
Lastly, your processor must be set to enable the virtualization technology. The option for changing this system can be found in the BIOS.
After you follow our guide, you can ensure to run a smooth emulation and performance. In case you have encountered a problem or bug, you can write us a comment and we will help you.
Also, Check – ibis Paint X For PC – Free On Windows & Mac!
How to Download AirShou App For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
To install an emulator, you can either choose between the two best and fastest emulators from the internet: BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
These emulators are currently the best and longest-running emulators that will ensure to run almost any kind of Android App software such as the AirShou app.
Choosing and installing any of the emulators will guarantee that you can run an app to the fullest. So we are going to leave you the choice of which emulator to choose.
If you want to use BlueStacks, read our installation guide below.
Method 1 – Download the AirShou app for PC Using Bluestacks
- To get the installer package of this wonderful emulator, you have to visit the website of BlueStacks. Click the link we provided and download the setup file.
- Run the installer and checked the Terms & Conditions or License agreement to continue. After that, be patient and wait until the installation procedure is completed.
- Once the installation has finished, go to the website of the AirShou app and download the APK file of this app.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and skip the part where you need to enter the google account. You can also enter your account here but this is not required since AirShou is not available at the Play Store.
- Now find and click the Install APK option, browse for AirShou then click open. This will launch the installer inside the BlueStacks. Follow the installation procedure and after that, you can run AirShou from the Home of your BlueStacks emulator.
Method 2 – Get AirShou app for PC Using Nox Player
- Refer to the website of the Nox App Player and download the latest installer of this emulator. You have to make sure that you download and install the version for your Operating Systems such as Mac or Windows.
- Now double click and run the installer of NoxPlayer. Follow the on-screen instruction until it is completed. After that, run the Nox Player that you can find on your PC desktop.
- You do not need to open the Play Store in this option, so go ahead and open a new tab in your web browser. Download the official version of AirShou and go back to the Nox App Player and browse its APK to install this app.
- Wait until the completion of installation. Once it has been completed, you can see its icon from the Home of Big Nox emulator. To launch it, hover your mouse and click it. This will install AirShou for PC on Windows or Mac laptop/computer.
You Might Also Like This App: Free Download Hammer VPN For PC Windows & Mac.
Being capable of recording your activity is helpful for us. By using the AirShou app, you can create a really great guide or just create a video record that you can watch again in case you have forgotten the task. Since this app is very useful, using it on a computer or laptop can greatly benefit us without buying other premium screen recording apps since AirShou is completely free!