DU Recorder for PC Free Download – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
This program is an Android application that is stable, free and produces top-quality screen recordings that are clear and smooth. It is packed with lots of amazing features such as screen captures, video editor, video recorder and it does not require you to root your device.
DU Recorder for PC makes recording screen videos such as video calls, video games, live shows and so on very easy.
Features Of DU Recorder
DU Recorder offers stable and flexible screen recording. This screen recorder can easily help to take recordings of mobile games and video calls with friends and family. Popular programs on the live app can also be recorded such as Bigo Live and Periscope. The free features are developed into DU Recorder for screen recording are:
- It comes with multiple resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates that can provide support for high-quality HD videos.
- Screen recording can be easily paused or resumed.
- Option to record external sound
- Option to use the front camera (Facecam).
- It has an option to control the screen recording through a notification bar or floating window for clean and frameless recording.
- It can display clicking operations on the produced screen recording
- Recording can be stopped by simply shaking the device.
- Video recordings can be stored on both internal and external storage.
- It comes with an option to download screenshots and videos to a computer using a wireless connection.
- It can be used to create GIF files.
- Videos can be streamed live on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.
Check this article for iSmartViewPro For PC
DU Recorder comes with many video editing features that can create outstanding videos for you. The following video editing functions can be performed using this application:
- Video trimming; Trim and easily remove the middle part of the video.
- Combine Videos. Merge two or more videos into one.
- Include customized background music to a video.
- Modify the volume of the video.
- Include an outro and intro into the video.
- Include a background image into a video positioned vertically.
- Control the video speed.
- Do video to GIF conversion.
- Crop and rotate video.
Live Video Creator
The screen broadcast from DU recorder can help to stream your videos live on Twitch, Facebook and YouTube. You can stream your gameplay and show your skills, stream movies, sports events and TV shows which can be streamed live with many people.
DU Recorder uses the following features to provide live streaming
Stream high-quality videos and broadcast resolution settings.
Privacy settings on Livestreams.
Live Comments from users
The front camera can also be used for live streaming
Real-time tools. Ability to utilize different live tools on YouTube to create a more professional live streaming, subscriptions, donations, message robot and so on.
Image Editing And Screenshot
DU Recorder for PC does not only record videos, but it can also be used to take screenshots and even edit them. Screenshots can be taken with just one click and with a single hand. Very fast and easy. You don’t have to hold and double press anymore. The screenshot can also be edited using image editing tools present in the app to correct, crop, brighten (and any other feature) and darken images.
A floating window or notification bar can be used to take screenshots.
Join Images: different images can be joined into one.
Images can be pixilated or blurred depending on your preference.
An image can be easily cropped to keep only the important part.
Advantages Of DU Recorder
DU Recorder for PC is a free application absent of any hidden charges or in-app purchases.
You do not require root permission of your device to run DU Recorder successfully.
It can take recordings without any time limit.
It produces high-quality videos up to 1080p, 12Mbps, and 60fps.
The app provides an interface for more than 20 different languages.
How To Install DU Recorder On Windows PC
An android emulator is always required if you want to run an android application on a PC. Many suitable android emulators can be downloaded which are compatible with windows. Sone of these android emulators is BlueStack, XePlayer, Nox Player and so on. Your preferred android emulator will provide access to download DU Recorder for PC.
Steps To Download Android Emulator
The best android emulator that can be used to run DU Recorder for the computer on a Windows operating system is BlueStacks. It comes with amazing features, tools and graphical support that effortlessly run this software irrespective of the system specifications.
To download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator:
- Visit this page for installer file and installation guide or you can also go to their official website that you can find here.
- Select the Bluestacks Android Emulator for windows and download.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen guide to install on your Windows PC.
- Launch the installed application after completing the installation.
- Select Google Play Store and log in with a valid Gmail ID
- Now search for DU Recorder using the search bar.
- Select a suitable application from the results provided and push the install button to install the app.
- Launch and enjoy the app after a successful installation.
How To Install DU Recorder On MacOS PC
Similar steps used when installing this program on windows can also be used to install it on a Mac operating system.
- Visit the BlueStack’s official website and download the compatible version for macOS.
- After download, open and install on your Mac PC
- Access the Google play store in the BlueStacks Android emulator and login with a valid Gmail account ID.
- Search and install DU Recorder in the Google Play Store.
- Launch and enjoy the app after completing the installation.
DU Recorder for PC is an android app developed for recording screen activity. It can also take screenshots, edit videos and stream videos live on social media platforms. An emulator such as BlueStacks Android Emulator is required to run this application on both Windows and macOS.
- Download Kik Messenger On PC Guide – Windows 10/8/7 - February 24, 2021
- Manage Your Google Devices With Google Home App For PC - February 23, 2021
- Lookout Security for PC: Protect Your Computer - February 22, 2021