LightX Photo Editor For PC Download – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
LightX Photo Editor for PC is an app that was created by AndOr Communications Pvt Ltd for both Android and iOS devices. It is widely used for editing and polishing images or photos.
Due to its advanced and powerful features, some people compared it to one of the most popular tools for editing photos – Adobe Photoshop.
This makes it one of the most popular and very good apps for beautifying or editing your pictures and images. The only downside of this app is being exclusive only to the smartphone devices which are Android and iPhone/iPad only.
To run the LightX For PC app, you will need to do some workaround because this is the only way to install it as of today. But don’t worry because we got you covered. To get the necessary information, follow our guide in this article. Also check this similar app, Moldiv For PC – Free For Windows & Mac.
How to Download LightX Photo Editor For PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
As the title said, the program needed for running the LightX App on PC is an Android Emulator, you can also do it using an iOS emulator but in this article, we are going to focus on the Android emulator app.
Now, if you really want to run the LightX Photo Editor App on PC Windows & Mac, check the basic PC requirements below:
- The first and most important step is to check if your computer has Intel or AMD Virtualization Technology enabled. If not, go to your BIOS and enable this option.
- Once you have enabled it, make sure your computer has enough free hard disk space (20GB and above should be fine).
- Then check if your RAM is 4GB and above, although it can run with 2GB only, it is recommended to use 4 and above.
- Your processor must have 1Ghz and above to be able to run this emulator app.
- Check your graphics driver and install the most recent driver of NVIDIA or Radeon.
- Install and update the .Net Framework which you can get from the Microsoft website.
After you’ve made sure that you have the following, then you are good to go to the next step.
Method 1: Download LightX for PC Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the best emulators that you can get for free. That’s why this emulator is the recommended one when running any Android software on your computer or laptop.
- The steps for downloading and installing this app are also easy and straightforward. So to download this emulator you can go here – https://www.bluestacks.com. From their website, download it, and once the download has finished, run the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen guide and click the install button. This will take a few minutes depending on the speed of your processor and of course, internet connection.
- After you installed it, find this app from your desktop or if you don’t see it from here, open the list of your installed programs then find and run it.
- This will open a familiar window that has the PlayStore icon. And if you think it is PlayStore, that’s correct! So enter your account and you will be able to browse apps from here.
- Search for the LightX and then hit the install button. Once the installation is finished, run it and you’ll be able to enjoy using the LightX PC Windows & Mac.
Method 2: LightX Photo Editor For PC Download Using Nox Emulator
Some people don’t like BlueStacks and keep on looking for an alternative emulator. The Nox App Player is the second recommended emulator app. It has a nice and clean user interface and of course, is fast when emulating Android apps.
- To get this emulator working on your PC, go to https://bignox.com and download this app. The procedure for installing this app is just like the BlueStacks emulator and you won’t get lost installing it.
- After you install this emulator on your laptop or computer, run it and enter your Gmail ID so that you can browse the PlayStore app. After that, find the LightX app and download it from here.
- You’ll see that there’s a new icon from home and this icon is the LightX. So open this shortcut and you’ll be able to run LightX Photo Editor for PC.
Other Alternative Emulator for Downloading LightX Photo Editor for PC
If both of them do not satisfy you, there’s another emulator that you can also download and use. These android emulators are Ko Player, Bliss, MEmu, and many more!
But if you can run the LightX Photo Editor app on your computer without any issue, we suggest that you don’t change the emulator that you are currently using since getting another emulator app will just increase your PC storage.
Best Features of LightX Photo Editor App
- It gives you an option to cut, and change the background of your choice.
- Apply different splash color effects
- You can easily merge or mix photos to create an astonishing effect.
- Allows you to change the color of the photos.
- It has the ability to change the level and color balance of the photos.
- If you took a selfie, it gives you an automatic or manual option to beautify your images.
- You can remove any spots such as pimples to smoothen your face.
- It also gives you an option to whiten your teeth for a bright smile.
- Create a DSLR effect such as blurring the background.
- You can also change and apply different hair colors and styles!
- Easily rotate, crop, or transform your pictures.
- It can manipulate the shape that you can use to change the figure of the body.
- Easily create a collage effect on your photos.
- Inserting photo frames is also possible with LightX powerful tools.
- Create a doodle and photo sticker and drawings for your photos.
- Adds a custom text on a picture.
You Might Also Like: MainStage 3 For PC – Windows & Mac Download
Due to its many features and tools, the LightX Photo Editor app is one of the most in-demand android applications for editing pictures. And this reason makes it popular for people who want to install the LightX App on their PC.
In our own opinion, it is best to use and run on an emulator since you can easily edit your photos using a mouse which gives you better accuracy when editing pictures. You will also get the benefits of the bigger screen that will surely help you when modifying the images.
- Download Air Canada + Aeroplan for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac Guide - June 24, 2022
- How to Convert PDF to Word Easily for Free? - June 17, 2022
- RTÉ News for PC Download (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac) - June 15, 2022