Phonto app for PC is a simple program for both iOS and Android Operating System that you can use if you want to modify your picture and add text on it. Do not underestimate its simple function because it is a very powerful and flexible app that you can use for editing photos.
With this software, you can create a nice text with different effects and styles on your photos. You can also select cool fonts that you can apply easily. In case you want to add more fonts, you can easily download and install it then use it later for this app.
Some of you might be looking for a Windows or Mac version of the Phonto app. However, you cannot find it since it is only for Android and iOS.
So if you are wondering on how can you run the Phonto for Windows & Mac. You are going to need some tool to make it work on your computer.
You Might Also Like: LightX Photo Editor App For PC – Windows & Mac
How To Download and Run Phonto For PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
As you may already know, this app is not available directly for Windows and Mac. The only way for running Phonto for PC is to use a tool for emulating iOS and Android. This tool is called, emulator. An emulator basically replicates the behavior or iOS or Android OS on the computer.
Here, in this guide, we will show you how you can run it on a PC using either Bluestacks or Nox Player. Also, keep in mind that you only need to use one of them. So we suggest that you pick only one. Both of the following emulators are fast and good that are capable of running Phonto for PC.
Using Bluestacks to Download Phonto for PC (Method 1)
- In order to do this, we are going to download an emulator app – BlueStacks emulator for PC. Click the link that we provide and then download it.
- To install the emulator, double click the .exe of the setup file installer. Check the options asking for agreement. Doing this will allows you to click the install button.
- Once you have installed it, you can see its icon on your PC. This is the indicator of the successful installation. Go ahead and run the emulator. Running it for the first time will prompt you to enter your Gmail account.
- This is for PlayStore access. Do it and after that, you will be able to access the PlayStore where you can download any of your desired Android software such as the Phonto App.
- Click the search inside the PlayStore and type the Phonto. The result will pop on your screen and you will see the install button option. Click it and this will install Phonto App on PC.
Using Nox Player to Get Phonto for PC (Method 2)
- To get the Nox Player, you have to download it only from their official website.
- After downloading, launch the installer and follow the installation procedure.
- Now, open the Nox Player from your computer and go to the Play Store and click it.
- Opening it for the first time will ask you to sign in to your account so do it.
- Now, find the Phonto app by typing it on the search bar.
- Click the install button to download the Phonto app.
- Once the installation is finished, you can now open and enjoy the Phonto app on your PC.
Does Your Emulator Slow Or Lag?
The first thing that you need to check is the BIOS of your motherboard. Reboot your computer and press delete repeatedly. Find the option about Intel-vt or AMD-v depending on your processor model and enable it.
This option is to allow Virtualization on processor since the emulator like BlueStacks or Nox is using the virtualization technology. This enhances a lot the emulating speed of any Virtualized environment.
Next, you have to check if your video card is updated to the latest version. Most of the time, this will fix minor problems when running an emulator program.
Your storage needs sufficient space and RAM must be 4GB and above. This is a no brainer since low RAM and storage can really affect the performance of your PC or laptop.
In case of an error when running BlueStacks or Nox, your option is to download the .Net framework from the Microsoft website. If you have already this on your PC, updating it to the latest version may fix it.
The above information will fix almost all of the common problems, however, in case you are still encountering some issues, you can leave us your comment and we’ll try to help you. Your other option is to email the BlueStacks and Nox developers.
Phonto App Features
- Lots of text style options that you can apply – over 200 fonts available.
- If you are not satisfied with its built-in fonts, you can download and install other fonts online.
- Easily manage and edit the size, color or shadow of the text.
- You can rotate the fonts to match your style.
- It allows you to create a stroke color or width.
- It can change the background of the text.
- Create a line spacing between the text.
- Adjust the letter spacing of your text.
This is the only way for running this app on your laptop or computer. It may be a long procedure compared when you are directly installing this app on your smartphone.
But doing so will benefit you more from an emulator. In our own opinion, it is highly recommended to use Phonto for PC instead of a smartphone. When you are editing your pictures, you will get the benefits of the bigger, larger and better screen size of your PC monitor. If you like the Phonto App, check the Infinite Painter For PC – Windows & Mac Free Download.