How To Use MEmu Player on my PC and Laptop?
In this article, we will cover the topic of MEmu Player, how to use it, and many more. Now, continue reading on to learn more information about this emulator.
Smartphones and their diverse apps have become the highlight of this century. There is so much productivity going on that one cannot comprehend. You get everything on your mobile now. You can play games, learn piano, book an airplane ticket, order food, and even keep track of your daily exercise.
It all seems so good, but sometimes a user wants to have a more extensive experience. They want the same app for their PC. There are some instances where the PC version of the same mobile app is available, but at other times, they aren’t.
So, there is another way that allows you to use the same phone apps and games but on your PC screen for a better and bigger experience. MEmu Player is one of those tools that can make it happen.
What Is MEmu Player?
MEmu Player is a lightweight Android Emulator for your PC. Microvirt introduced it in 2014. The company started as a virtualization technology company to launch this emulator. This tool soon became a massive success for Mircovirt.
When you install this emulator on your PC, you can unlock a gateway to download, install, and use your favorite Android apps and games on your laptop.
MEmu Player will provide you native user experience of Android OS. You can install any Android app or game on your PC. Your peripherals like the keyboard and mouse are used to control these apps and games.
There’s much more to MEmu Player’s capabilities as it provides stunning graphics and outstanding performance. You can enjoy unique features like macro keymapping, game automation, smart controls, controller support, GPS simulation, multiple instances, video recording, command-line scripts, and much more in this emulator.
How Does It Work?
As already told above, MEmu Player creates a sandbox of Android OS inside your Windows. MEmu Player also gets help in the form of hardware virtualization (Intel-VT or AMD-V) to simulate multiple cores for better performance.
For example, if you look from the Android’s perspective, the MEmu Player can access your device’s CPU, memory, Wi-Fi, Battery, Screen orientation, GPS, etc., even though it’s all simulated by the software.
Meanwhile, from the Windows’ perspective, MEmu Player is another application like MS Word. The whole of Android’s data is stored in a particular location inside your Windows folder.
What Are The System Requirements?
Before installing MEmu Player on your PC, it’s better to look at its prerequisites. You must have at least:
- Windows 7 or above.
- 2 Core processor (Intel CPU or AMD)
- GPU OpenGL support.
- Virtualization Technology enabled.
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 5 GB HDD space (10 GB recommended)
How To Download/Install MEmu Player On PC?
Follow these steps to download/install the MEmu Player emulator on your PC.
- Open your browser and go to MEmuplay.com.
- Download the MEmu Player offline installer.
- Once the MEmu-Setup.exe file downloads, double-click on it and run the installer.
- Click on “Yes” when the user account control asks you to let this app run.
- The MEmu Player installation wizard will display.
- Click on “Quick Install” to begin your installation. It will take a few minutes.
- Once MEmu Player is done being installed, click on “Launch Now” to launch the emulator.
- MEmu Player is ready to be used.
How To Use MEmu Player for PC?
Here is how you can use MEmu Player:
- Open MEmu Player.
- You will see the Google Play Store in front.
- Click on it and enter.
- Play Store will ask for a sign-in. Continue and add your Google account or create a new one.
- Once done, the Play Store will allow access to games and apps.
- Pick an app or game you want, click on it, and hit the install button underneath it.
- MEmu Player will soon install the app and move it to the front screen of the emulator.
- You can then use apps and games on MEmu Player as you like.
How To Change The Android Version In MEmu Player?
MEmu Player has different OS versions available. However, the older Android OS might not run the latest apps, so you must switch to a newer Android OS. Here is the procedure to change or upgrade to another Android OS.
- Go to your PC search and find Multi-MEmu.
- A Multiple instance manager screen will pop out displaying the current Android version.
- Click on the “New” option in the bottom-right.
- The new option will display a list of Android OS. Select the recommended or latest one if you want to switch to a more recent version.
- The MEmu Player will soon notify you about downloading the new OS version.
- Click on “OK” when the download starts.
- Once the download concludes, click on the “Start” button next to it to start the new Android.
How To Configure MEmu Player Settings?
There are some configurations that you can try to make your MEmu Player experience even better. When the main MEmu Player page opens, you will see three lines next to the minimize option. Click on those lines and go to the settings. Here is what your setting should be.
In the Engine tab, select the performance to preset settings. The Render mode should be on OpenGL. All other settings must be toggled off.
Set your resolution to Tablet with 1280*720 (240dpi) in the display tab for perfect graphics. You can also set the MEmu Player’s frame rate to 60 FPS and turn on Anti-Flickering.
What Are The Best MEmu Player Features?
Here is a list of some fantastic MEmu Player features:
- One-click APK installation.
- Passing sensory data.
- Easy configuration.
- APK export from emulator to PC.
- Adjustable screen resolution.
- 4K supported.
- Multiple instances at the same time.
- Key Mapping.
- Video recording.
- OpenGL graphics rendering support.
MEmu Player is an excellent Android emulator. It is fast, capable, and safe to use. Its easy configuration helps people focus on their games and apps.
You Might Also Like: Is BlueStacks Safe on my PC?