This article will teach you how to download and install Perfect Piano for PC (Windows and Mac). Make sure that you read this article to learn how to get it working on your PC.
Without any delay, let us start discussing it.
Perfect Piano app for PC
Do you want an intelligent piano simulator that you can play on your computer? In that case, you must check the Perfect Piano. This application has a built-in piano timbre that can help you teach how to use and play the piano.
This is useful for students, professionals, and people who love to play the piano. It has thousands of scores that you can choose for playing which also helps you to learn it. The Perfect Piano app was made only for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. There’s no official version of this app for the computer. However, there’s a trick that you can use for installing and using the Perfect Piano for Windows or Mac. This method only requires you to install a special app for this task.
The software that you need to use is called the emulator program. This software can replicate the android operating system inside your computer. Thus, allows you to run an android app such as the Perfect Piano app on your computer. As of now, this method is the only effective way of running this app on your computer. If you are worried about emulators, these programs are safe and in fact, have a lot of users every day. Just make sure that you only download the most popular one which we will state in this article.
Features Of The Perfect Piano App
- The keyboard of this app has an 88-key.
- You can change the keyboard into a single row, double mode, dual players, and chords mode.
- It allows you to modify the width of its keyboard.
- You can change the sound effects into a bright Piano, Pipe Organ, Grand Piano, Synthesizer, and Rhodes.
- It has guide patterns when you are trying to learn the Piano which includes falling notes, a waterfall, and a music sheet.
- This app allows you to learn and play the Perfect Piano on a computer using a bigger and better screen monitor when you use an emulator.
- This app can connect online and play the piano with other people around the world.
- It has a real-time chat so you can communicate easily.
For more complete and detailed features of this app, you can visit the Play Store and its website for reference.
Requirements Before Installing it
Because the emulator program allows you to run a virtualized Android OS, it is no wonder that it requires your computer to have fair hardware. Now, to check if your computer has the capability for running the Perfect Piano app on PC, read the information below:
- Popular emulators such as BlueStacks and Nox Player, require your computer processor to have at least 1 GHz speed or more.
- The RAM is also a very important module for running the emulator program. To properly run the Perfect Piano app, you need to make sure that your PC has 2 GB and more.
- Just a reminder, before downloading the installer of this emulator, you need to make sure that there’s enough hard disk space for it. Ideal storage is more than 10 GB free. If you run out of disk drive space, back up your files to external or cloud storage.
- You also need to see if you have already installed the .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable. You can find the installer by visiting the site of Microsoft. Also, this will be applicable to people who have Windows OS on their computers.
- It requires your computer to have DirectX and OpenGL installed. It can be installed easily if you have installed your graphics card drivers correctly.
We are suggesting that you follow the above information so that you can run the Perfect Piano without a hitch. Now, the next step is to install an emulator program. You can choose between Nox Player and BlueStacks emulator. Both are the best for running the Perfect Piano for the computer.
Also Check This To Improve Sounds: Bass Booster For PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Mac Free Download
How to Download Perfect Piano for PC (Windows 11/10/8 & Mac)?
There are numerous android emulators that you can find online. But we will only focus on downloading the Perfect Piano app using the most popular emulators. Nox Player and Bluestacks. Use any of these emulators and you will be able to download and emulate the Perfect Piano on your computer.
Method #1: Download Perfect Piano on PC Using Nox Player
One of the best emulators that you can download for free and use for running the Perfect Piano app is the Nox Player. This can be downloaded for free without any cost. It is also preferred by many people because of its lightweight and fast-responding app. Now, follow these steps in order to get this emulator.
- Get the Nox Player emulator by visiting the link that we provided.
- Save the installer into your computer and run it later on.
- Once you run the installer, the setup window will appear asking that you agree to the terms and conditions. You must check the box in order to remove the greyed-out button of the install.
- After that, hit the install button to start it. Now, wait for the installation bar to finish. You will see the shortcut of this program when you visit your desktop.
- Double-click the icon of the emulator to start it. Check the Google Play Store app and then open it. Now, you need to provide your account details on this app to use it.
- Use a valid Gmail account and start synching your account to the Play Store.
- Look for the Perfect Piano app using the search button which is located at the top of Google Play. Sometimes, there will be a duplicate result which can confuse you. To get the right Perfect Piano app, you can refer to this link.
- Download it after you found this app and now, wait again for the installation to finish. You can start the Perfect Piano for PC at the Nox Player home after you finished the installation. Now, enjoy using this app on your computer.
Method # 2: Download Perfect Piano on PC Using Bluestacks
The most common emulator as of today when you search it on Google is the BlueStacks emulator. Because of its popularity, it has a million users and most of them are happy with it. We also recommend it because the Perfect Piano on PC is perfect for this emulator.
- In order to download this emulator, refer to the link here. This will bring you to its official website. Find the link to the download and then save this to your computer.
- Open the installer file and follow what it says or indicated on the installation screen. Click the “Install” button after you agree to its terms.
- The installation of BlueStacks will start connecting to the internet to download and install other required files automatically. This usually lasts for 5 – 20 minutes depending on the internet and the speed of your PC.
- Now, double-click the BlueStacks shortcut from the desktop to open this emulator. Unlike other emulator programs, the BlueStacks will require you to enter the Play Store account immediately after you launched it.
- Assuming that you have successfully entered your account details, open the Play Store and start searching for the Perfect Piano software.
- Once you found it, click the download to install it. Go back to your desktop and you will be able to see the icon of this app once you have finished installing the Perfect Piano app for Windows or Mac.
- That’s it! You completed the installation of the Perfect Piano software on your computer. Just double-click its icon to start it on your computer.
Install Perfect Piano from APK File
In some cases, the Google Play Store is blocked or you just don’t feel like using your account in the emulator’s Play Store. You can solve this problem easily if you download the Perfect Piano APK file and install it.
The APK is an installer for Android and if you have it, you can bypass downloading from the Google Play Store. To download this APK file, you can use a simple Google search.
Once you have the Perfect Piano APK, run whatever emulator program you have installed and then click the “Install APK” option.
Find the APK file of the app you wanted to install and then follow the installation procedure. In this way, you will still be able to install the Perfect Piano app for PC even without downloading it from the Google Play Store.
The only downside is this method cannot update itself automatically. Updating the software needs you to download again the latest APK from an external source and replace the old version of this app.
How To Speed Up The Emulator
Are you having trouble using the BlueStacks or Nox Player due to its slow or unresponsive interface? In that case, you need to turn on the virtualization technology. This option can be found on the BIOS or UEFI menu.
When you enable or turn it on, the performance of any app that utilizes virtualization such as BlueStacks, Nox Player, VMWare, HyperV, VirtualBox, and many more will increase exponentially.
If you want to try this, you need to boot your computer into the BIOS and enable virtualization. You need to make sure that you don’t touch or modify other settings here aside from virtualization.
Modifying other settings might cause issues to your computer so don’t modify other settings if you don’t know what you are doing.
Using this app is a great way to learn Piano. Because of the emulator program, you don’t have to worry and wait for the official version of this software exclusively for Windows and Mac OS.