Nichi For PC Free Download – Windows/Mac
Do you love editing photos and or creating beautiful collages especially on a computer? In that case, you must try the Nichi for PC. This application’s name comes from the word “Nichi” which means cherishing the emotion and the miracle of time.
The Nichi app can help you to create different stories with a beautiful collage layout that you can use on your social media such as Instagram. It also has a huge list of story templates that you can apply when creating picture collages.
This application is also an ideal tool for people who love to write stories. With this app, you can create stories with styles and apply borders, fonts, and different text effects. As of now, it is getting more popular and has already reached millions of downloads.
The Nichi software can be download and install from the AppStore of Apple and Play Store of Google. If you are looking to install the Nichi for PC on Windows or Mac, the only way to do this is to use an emulator program.
If you want to try it, we will guide you on how to do this. We will also focus on using the emulator for the Android version because it is more easier to do than the iOS emulator.
Before downloading and installing the emulator software, read more about the features of the Nichi app.
What Features Does Nichi For PC Have?
- It has realistic material such as stickers, tapes, clip art, sketch and many more that you can apply when creating photos.
- You can create custom stickers and then highlight an icon using its photo cut out tool.
- This app has a filter that includes the retro style, film, and polaroid effects.
- The Nichi app for PC also supports different fonts including Chinese characters, Japanese, Korean, and of course, English.
- You can create a highlight cover for more decent tools like spacing.
- The background can also be modified and apply different effects such as paper textures that have a lot of color varieties, and also allows you to match the color effect of your video or photos.
- They also provide a lot of templates that you can use to create a quick collage effect.
- You can zoom, and move the layout design of text, stickers so you can apply whatever you effect you want.
Preparing Your Computer For Installing The Nichi App On PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
By installing the Nichi app for PC, you must also make sure that you have capable hardware for it. Passing the minimum requirements of the emulator program will also make you capable to run this software into your computer. Refer to the details below to check the requirements.
- First, you need to see if the processor installed on your computer can run a minimum of 1 GHz speed. This is very important because if your computer cannot perform it, you won’t be able to run the Nichi Collage & Stories Maker app properly.
- Nowadays, RAM is very important, and the standard is starting to become 4 GB and above. However, for emulators, it requires that you only have 2GB of it.
- You must have a free space before you install it on your computer. It is common sense but a good way to remind you before downloading an emulator software.
The above information is the basic hardware requirements, now you must also check if the required software is already installed on your PC.
- Check if you have Visual C++ Redistributable. If not, download the installer and then install it. You can get it by going to the website of Microsoft online.
- You might also need the additional .Net framework on your computer. This is bundled on Windows 10, but if you are using the older Windows version, you must install it. Like Visual C++, you can get it from the Microsoft website.
- Now, you have to check the drivers of your GPU. You must install and update it to the latest one to make sure that you will be able to run it. This will also install the crucial requirements such as DirectX and OpenGL.
Trending App: Free Download ibis Paint X For PC – Windows & Mac
How To Install The Nichi Collage & Stories Maker For PC On Windows Or Mac Using BlueStacks
One of the best emulators that you can use for installing the Nichi Collage app is the BlueStacks emulator. This emulator is fast and runs very well even on old computers as long as the hardware complies with it.
You can get the installer of BlueStacks by clicking this. It will bring you to the official website of this emulator. Now, find the installer by clicking the download.
Save it and then run the installer to your computer. You must follow the instruction indicated on the installer to continue the installation.
After you finished installing the BlueStacks, check your desktop and the shortcut of this emulator will be there. Launch it and the next thing you need to do is to log in your Play Store account.
Now, you will be able to access the Play Store once you finished integrating your account. Just locate this market app from the home once you finished it.
If you are inside the Play Store home, click the search and start typing the Nichi Collage & Stories Maker to find it. You will be able to locate it easily but if not, you can see it here.
Now, hover your mouse to the download button and then click it. This will start installing the Nichi app for PC. Just wait until you finished the installation.
Go back to the BlueStacks home or computer desktop. The software you’ve installed earlier will be located there. Launch it and you will be able to use the Nichi Collage & Stories Maker from your computer.
How To Install Nichi App For PC Using Alternative Emulator – Nox Player
The other emulator that you can use for installing it is the Nox Player, you can download and install this emulator by going to its official website. Now, find the button for download and click it to start downloading this emulator to your PC.
Once you finished the download, execute it to start and then just like any other installer app, accept its terms and conditions to continue.
When the installation has already finished, go to your desktop to start the Nox Player emulator. Open it and go to the Google Play Store app.
Use your Gmail address to log in your account in here or create a new one and use it here. Now, find the Nichi app by using the search function of this market app.
After you find this app, click download and it will install this app. Wait a minute and go back to the home of Nox Player after you completed the installation.
The shortcut of Nichi for PC will be there. Click this app to start using it on your computer and have fun creating different collage effect for your photos.
Troubleshooting Lag Or Slow Emulator Problems
In case you are having a slight issue when emulating the Nichi Collage & Stories Maker app on Windows or Mac, you can fix it using a bit of tweak on your BIOS.
This involves modifying the settings so, don’t touch other options that don’t include in this article. It causes problems when you modify something you don’t know. So to start fixing the lag issue, find the virtualization technology and enable it. Once you enable this option, save it your BIOS and then reboot your computer.
A huge performance increase can be seen when you do this. Because emulator programs use virtualization. If the problem persists, you can write your comment below and well try to help you.
There’s a lot of interesting application that is only available for the iOS and Android smartphone. When you look for this software for Windows or Mac, you cannot find any available version. Thanks to the emulator software, the compatibility can be fixed and you will be able to use any Android/iOS software such as Nichi on PC with this method.
You Might Also Like: TechCalc Scientific Calculator App For PC – Windows & Mac Download
- Magic Poser For PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac Download - May 22, 2020
- Download VLLO For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac - May 21, 2020
- ClassDojo For PC – Download On Windows Or Mac & Start Learning/Teaching - May 19, 2020