Free Download DJI Mimo For PC – Windows/Mac
DJI Mimo is a powerful app that you can use for enhancing photo or videos that was captured using a DJI Osmo Pocket handheld gimbal, Osmo Mobile 3 or Osmo Action Camera.
This application is capable of recording high-definition videos. It also has a nice feature such as a quick editor and other exclusive tools that is only available in this application.
The DJI Mimo app can be used only on smartphones and tablets. If you are looking for a DJI Mimo for PC on Windows or Mac, you have to do some workaround.
This includes the installation of third-party software called “emulator”. Since this app is Android and iOS exclusive, emulator software is the only way if you want to use this app on your computer.
Don’t worry about emulators, because we are only going to recommend you which one is the best, reliable and safe. But before we teach you that, check out the list of DJI Mimo features. For more similar software, Download The Kinemaster App For PC On Windows & Mac.
List Of DJI Mimo App Features
- The DJI Mimo app recording can support HD 4K resolution videos.
- It allows you to control or remote devices such as Osmo Pocket, Osmo Mobile, and Osmo Action using a Wi-Fi or BlueTooth.
- The video templates of the DJI Mimo app were designed by professional individuals which you can use for applying it to your videos.
- It also has a precise face recognition algorithm that you can use to enhance and beautify photos or videos quickly.
- You can also create a dynamic slideshow and apply music to the pictures you have taken.
- This application is can also be used for uploading and sharing your pictures/videos on different social networking sites.
- You can also use basic tools such as brightness controller, saturation, contrast, sharpness, color temperature, vignette and many more.
- It allows you to apply multiple filters, or create watermark stickers when finishing your edited videos.
How To Prepare Your PC Before Installing Emulator And DJI Mimo On PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Before we begin the process, you need to check if your computer has met the minimum system requirements of an emulator program. This is very important before you install it. Now, read the information below to see the list of requirements.
- Check the speed of your processor. It must have a minimum of 1 GHz speed. This is not a problem if you have a modern computer because nowadays, the processor is really fast.
- The other hardware that you need to check is the memory of your computer. An emulator program requires you to have at least 2GB and above. A computer or laptop that has a less than 2GB RAM won’t be able to run it properly. Your other option is to increase virtual memory or just upgrade your computer.
- Next, you have to ensure that you have a free space on your hard disk or solid-state drive. Make sure to have at least 10 GB and above. In case you are running out of space, you can just back up your files to the cloud or delete some of your files that you don’t need anymore.
- You must have a DirectX installed on your computer. If you have it already, you can update yours to the latest version.
- It also requires that you have correctly installed the graphics driver on your computer to ensure that you will be able to use the DJI Mimo app on PC with your Windows or Mac computer/laptop.
- Some emulators required an installed .Net Framework or Visual C++ Redistributable. Install both of them in case you are using a Windows Operating System to make sure that you will be able to use an emulator.
Using Nox App Player Emulator To Download And Install DJI Mimo For PC
Since we have already discussed that you need an emulator program to use the DJI Mimo app on PC, we are going to recommend you the one of the best emulator program on the internet – the Nox App Player.
This emulator was made especially for running games. However, it does not mean that it cannot run apps like DJI Mimo. An app installed on this emulator can run really fast and upon testing, it is very stable.
To get the installer of the Nox Player, you must visit their official website. Type this address or just click this link – www.bignox.com for a shortcut. Find the link of the Nox App Player installer and download it.
After you found the emulator installer, run it to your computer and accept the licensing, terms and conditions when it asks you. It is a requirement before you can install the Nox App Player.
Hit the “Install” button after you agree with its condition. Wait until you finished the installation. An icon of the Nox Player will be generated into your desktop after that. This means that you have finished installing this app on your computer.
Go back to your desktop and double click the icon of the Nox App Player to start it. After the screen window appears, find the Google Play Store app and run it.
Now, enter your account details of Gmail to start connecting your account. It requires you to have valid credentials before you can use the Google Play so make sure to provide it with correct details.
After that, search for the DJI Mimo app and then click the download button. You will be able to see this app on the app drawer of the Nox Player. Click it to start using the DJI Mimo on PC.
You Might Also Like: Download Funimate App On PC – Free For Windows & Mac
Using Alternative Emulator – BlueStacks To Run The DJI Mimo App On Windows Or Mac
If you have already installed the Nox Player and did not encounter some issues, you can just stick with it. Otherwise, you can also try using the BlueStacks emulator to run the DJI Mimo for PC.
This emulator is one of the first ones made to run android apps on computer. It is also known as one of the popular emulators around the world. To download and use the BlueStacks emulator, you can refer to their website here.
Navigate on the download section of their website and click the download button. After that, save the installer into your computer.
The installer file is lightweight because it is incomplete, the installer of BlueStacks will connect to the internet once you start the installation to download other files and install it.
Now, double click the installer to run it on your computer. You must accept the terms and conditions of this emulator before you can click the “Install” button.
You need to ensure that you are connected to the internet during this operation. After you finished installing the BlueStacks, check your desktop and you will be able to see the shortcut.
Run this emulator and it will now show the Play Store account setup. Use your existing Gmail to integrate your account to Play Store, otherwise, you can create a new account and use it here.
Next, is to open the Play Store and start searching for the DJI Mimo app. Once you found it, click the download to start the installation.
BlueStacks will create a shortcut icon to your desktop once you have finished installing the DJI Mimo app on your laptop or computer. Simply double click the icon to start using the said app into your PC.
Check This Trending App: Infinite Painter For Windows & Mac – Free Download
How To Install DJI Mimo Without Play Store Account
If you don’t want to use your Gmail account, but wanted to use the DJI Mimo app, you can use the other installation method. But this requires you to download a file from an external source.
This file is an APK. An APK file is a package installer for Android Operating System. To get the DJI Mimo APK file, you must use your search engine to look for it.
Download the file and then save it to your desktop or downloads folder. Now, to install it, open the Nox App Player or BlueStacks and drag the APK file into its window.
The installation window will appear now, click the install button to install the DJI Mimo app. The only problem for this method is the Play Store won’t be able to update the apps installed using APK automatically.
Troubleshooting The Emulator
Sometimes, even if you have a monstrous computer, you will encounter a lag or stuttering issues. The most common source of this problem is the virtualization being disabled.
The virtualization technology is an optional setting that you can apply if you want to improve the emulation of an app such as DJI Mimo on your computer.
Enabling it will increase the performance of your computer a lot. If you want to enable this setting, you need to go to the BIOS menu and find it. Enable it and you will see a huge performance boost.
Now that you have an emulator program installed, you don’t have to worry about the limitation of the Android app. Even if the developers have no plan to create a version exclusive for a computer or laptop, you can still use the DJI Mimo app for PC using the method above.
- ATRESplayer For PC – The Perfect Home Entertainment - January 20, 2021
- Monitor Everything With ASee+ On Your Windows PC/Mac - January 20, 2021
- Be Ready For 24/7 Entertainment With Sling TV App For PC – Windows/Mac - January 19, 2021