This article will teach you how to download and install Vinkle for PC (Windows and Mac). Make sure that you read this article to learn how to get it working on your PC.
Without any delay, let us start discussing it.
Vinkle app for PC
One of the top and most popular music and video editor is the Vinkle app. This application has already reached 5 million-plus downloads and most people leaving excellent reviews for it. People love its features due to its powerful music and video editing tools. The Vinkle app is perfect if you love to share your videos on different social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, and many more.
The Vinkle app was made specifically for smartphones and tablets running Android Operating System or iOS. The Windows or Mac version of this app is not available. However, you can still use and run Vinkle for Windows or Mac. In order to do this, you can use an Android emulator on your PC. If you aren’t familiar with emulators, it is software made especially for running Android programs on Windows or Mac machines.
This includes the Vinkle app. Android emulators are also very popular and tons of people are using them to use Android or iOS-exclusive apps on their computers so there’s nothing wrong with installing it. If you want to continue installing the Vinkle, read and follow the whole article. For now, we are going to discuss the list of features and benefits of the Vinkle app.
Best Features Of Vinkle App
- You can easily share music videos on popular social media accounts.
- It provides you with a high-quality tool for editing videos and music.
- This music editing app has a huge list of template effects with wonderful transitions that you can apply to your videos.
- It allows you to create an animated effect and include funny music or audio.
- The Vinkle app is customized for vlogger people to save time and get more attention and likes.
- You can apply a different theme based on birthdays, festivals, Christmas, anniversaries, and many other occasions.
- It has 100 plus template effects which are great for visual effects.
- The Vinkle app is free and there’s also a Premium version that will provide you with more tools for editing music and videos. It will also remove the watermark.
- They offer a lot of guides and tutorials so that you won’t get lost when using this app.
Also, Check This Trending App: Free Download Kwai App For PC
How To Download Vinkle For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Now that you know the list of its features, you may think that you need to install Vinkle for PC. To do that, you are going to use an emulator. So let us prepare your computer to run this application on your PC.
- The first one that you need to do is to free some of your Hard Disk Drive space. Make sure that you have 20+ GB or more. In case you are running out, delete some of your unneeded files or create a backup on cloud storage for easy access.
- Your computer processor must have a minimum speed of 1GHz. If your computer is modern, you don’t have to worry about this one.
- Next is to check if the RAM of your PC has 2GB and above, this is the minimum requirement of an emulator to run the Vinkle app for PC properly. Again, if you have a modern CPU, you don’t have to worry about it.
- Now the next part is to install prerequisite software. This includes the installation of .Net Framework and Visual C++ which you can download and get from the website of Microsoft. For a PC running Mac OS, you can skip this part since it is for Windows only.
- It is also a good idea to download and update the drivers of your GPU. Since the Vinkle app is for editing music, you need to have the latest driver installed on your computer to prevent glitches.
- The last step is to enable Virtualization. Any Android or iOS emulator will demand that you turn this on since this can improve the emulation of Vinkle exponentially.
Now you can proceed with the best Android emulator installation. Choose between BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
You Might Also Like: Amino App For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Method #1: Download Vinkle on PC Using Bluestacks
The BlueStacks emulator is one of the best emulators that you can use on your computer to run the Vinkle for PC on Windows or Mac. It has a lot of positive reviews and based on our test, it is one of the fastest and most reliable emulators.
To get the BlueStacks emulator, you can get it by downloading the installer from the official website of BlueStacks. Click the link to redirect you to its site and download it.
Save the installer on your desktop and then launch it after the download has finished. Accept its requirements such as accepting the Terms and Conditions to continue the installation.
After that, it will connect to the internet and download more of its files automatically. Once you have finished installing it, you can run the BlueStacks, and then it will ask for the account details of your Gmail.
This account is also the requirement to run the Google Play Store. So don’t enter incorrect account details. After that, run the Google Play Store and you will be able to see the list of its apps.
Hover your mouse on the search icon and click it. Start typing the Vinkle app. Click Download once you have seen this app on the list.
Now, this will install the Vinkle app. Finally, run this app on your computer and start creating your wonderful musical videos.
Method #2: Download Vinkle on PC Using Nox Player
The Vinkle app can also be installed using a different emulator program – Nox App Player. This emulator is also very fast and stable. No wonder, a lot of people are also using it to run Android apps on their computers.
To install the Nox Player emulator, click this link and you will redirect to its official website. Find the button for download and click it.
After you finished downloading it, run the installer and follow its onscreen installation procedure. Wait until it is finished and then run the Nox App Player from your desktop. In case it did not create a shortcut, find the shortcut on your list of programs and run it from there.
Now, this will start the Nox App Player, find and click the Google Play Store and it will prompt you to enter the details of your Gmail account. Enter your credentials to proceed to its list of apps.
After that, search for the Vinkle app and then click the download button once you found it. Wait until you complete the installation.
Finally, you can use the Vinkle for the computer on your Windows or Mac and start creating or editing your music videos.
How To Install It Using APK
Using an APK is an alternative method of installing it instead of getting the Vinkle app on the Google Play Store. However, you must remember that the apps downloaded from outside the Google Play Store will not update themselves.
So, before you do this, think more if you really want this method instead of connecting to the Google Play Store easily. In case you want to do this, download the Vinkle APK somewhere on the internet.
Now, save the APK file and open your emulator program. Browse for the option called “Install APK” and then click it.
Once you have clicked it, browse the APK file of Vinkle and start installing it. Finally, it will install this app once it has finished the loading screen.
After that, you’ll be able to run the Vinkle for PC without using any of your Gmail credentials in the emulator program.
Some people preferred installing the Vinkle for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac OS. Since this will provide them with a lot of benefits including the ability to precisely create music or videos using the big screen of the computer and of course, using the mouse which makes editing more easily compare to touchscreen-based smartphones or tablets.
You Might Also Like This Similar App: InShot For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac