How To Download And Connect To Astrill VPN For PC – Windows & Mac
Astrill VPN is an app that you can use for keeping yourself safe by encrypting your connection with its military-grade level encryption. While connected to its secure server, you can ensure that your connection cannot be hijack or stolen by hackers.
Connecting to the Astrill VPN will also allow you to access block websites or social networking apps like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, SnapChat, Twitter and many more. It will also unblock even the apps installed on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
This VPN app has started to get popular every day, many more users are starting to use it. Most people are also giving this app a high rating.
If you don’t know already, the Astrill VPN app has a Windows & Mac version that you can get from their website. However, if you want to use the Android version app on your Windows or Mac computer, continue reading on.
To install the Astrill VPN for PC on Windows or Mac, you are going to use a third-party application. This program is called an Android emulator. Although there’s an iOS version of Astrill VPN, we are going to focus on the Android app in this article.
Also, consider checking this similar app: Download Combo VPN For PC – Free On Windows & Mac
How To Install Astrill VPN For PC On Windows 10/8/7 Or Mac
Since we already told you that you are going to need an Android emulator, you might be asking if this program is safe to use. The answer is, absolutely yes. There’s no harm of using it, it’s just another program that millions of people use to use Android apps especially games to run on their computer.
So, before you install an Android emulator, make sure to read the following information below to ensure that your computer will be able to run the Astrill VPN for PC without any issues.
- You must have a fast enough CPU. The processor needs to have a minimum speed of 1GHz. Almost all of the modern laptops or computers have it so if your PC is recently purchased, you don’t have to worry about it.
- Free some of your storage space in case you are running out of it. It is a good idea to let you have at least 20GB of free space.
- The memory stick of your computer must have a minimum of 2GB. This is only the minimum but we suggested that you have at least 4GB of RAM so that the emulator including the Astrill app won’t slow down your computer or laptop.
- Since the Astrill VPN app will connect to the internet, you must be connected at Wifi, 4G, LTE, or wired connection if you are using Astrill VPN for PC.
- Update or install the .Net Framework. This is one of the requirements of the emulator so make sure that you install the latest version.
- Install the previous version and the latest version of Visual C++. This requirement can also get from the Microsoft website. For Mac OS users, skip it.
- Virtualization Technology must be enabled. The emulator program speed depends on this option so make sure to enable it.
How To Download And Install Astrill VPN For Windows Or Mac Using BlueStacks
The first emulator that we recommend to use is the BlueStacks emulator. This program can be download from its website. Click the link for a shortcut to its website. Now click the download button from their website.
After that, save the installer on your desktop. The installer executable file is small due to its incomplete installer. Run the installer and follow the on-screen instruction and click the install button.
This will start to connect to the internet to download its other files automatically. Wait until the installation has finished and when it does, double click it to launch the Bluestacks emulator.
The first time you open it will ask for your credentials on the Gmail account. Enter your correct account details to log in. After that, browse the Google Play Store and find the Astrill VPN app using the search button that you can find on the top of the Play Store.
Install this VPN application once you have found it. The BlueStacks will generate an icon on your desktop which is a shortcut for the Astrill VPN app after the installation. It will also create a shortcut automatically on the Home.
You can double click this icon to start using the Astrill VPN for PC from your Windows or Mac computer/laptop.
You Might Also Like: Matrix VPN For PC – Windows & Mac Free Download
Installing Nox App Player To Run Astrill VPN For PC
Another great alternative emulator for running the Astrill VPN for PC is the Nox App Player. This emulator program is also great and has a huge list of users due to its fast and reliable emulation.
You can get the installer from this link. Just find the download link from their website and save the installer on your computer. After you save the installer, run it and this will start the installation setup.
Accept the agreement of its Terms and Conditions so that you can continue installing this great VPN app on your PC. Wait until you complete the installation.
After that, run the Nox App Player and open the Google Play Store. From here, provide the details of your account in Gmail. You can choose to sync your apps or not once it asked for it.
Now open the Play Store and search for Astill VPN. Click the download button and it will start the installation of Astrill VPN on Windows Or Mac PC.
Once you have finished the installation, go back to the App Drawer and click the icon of Astrill VPN to launch it on your PC. Click the connect button and this will start connecting to its server to encrypt your connection.
Using Astrill VPN APK Installation
An alternative way to install the Astrill VPN is to use its package installer. Keep in mind that this option will still require you to have an emulator running on your PC.
However, this method is good for someone who does not want to enter their account details or Gmail account on the Google Play Store. If you are one of them, continue reading and try this method.
Download the Astrill VPN APK from the internet. You can get its APK from the internet easily by searching for this app. Once you have the APK, launch BlueStacks, Nox Player or whatever Android emulator you have.
After that, click the Install APK option at the menu of the emulator. Click browse and find the APK of the Astrill VPN app. Now, the installation will begin. Click the “Install” button to start the installation.
Finally, you’ll have the Astrill VPN for PC even without logging in your account on Google Play Store. Just remember, this method will require you to download the APK again in case you want to update this VPN app.
Why? This is because the APK downloaded outside the Play Store won’t update itself automatically. You need to do it manually. But that’s the only drawback of using this method.
What Are The Features Of This App?
- Connecting to its network will ensure that your connection is encrypted with its military-grade encryption based on OpenWeb and OpenVPN protocols.
- It supports both TCP and UDP connections.
- The Astrill VPN is free to use although there’s also a Premium version of this app that provides more benefits.
- It has more than 300+ servers around the world so that you can choose whatever country you want.
- They don’t limit the access or bandwidth and ensure a fast connection.
- In case you find some problems or issues, you can easily get in touch with them since they offer 24/7 email or live chat support.
- You don’t need to use your credit card in case you want to try their free version.
- An unblocking website is easy while connected to the network of this VPN.
- Lift the restriction enforce by your school or office to access different websites.
- It allows your device to use a different IP address to make yourself anonymous.
The Astrill VPN is indeed one of the best VPN providers on the internet. If you enjoy this app, you can consider using its premium version to support the developers and ensure to get its latest features and its benefits.
You Might Also Like This App: Vinkle For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
- Magic Poser For PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac Download - May 22, 2020
- Download VLLO For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac - May 21, 2020
- ClassDojo For PC – Download On Windows Or Mac & Start Learning/Teaching - May 19, 2020