Are you struggling to access your favorite website, content, or apps? In that case, why don’t you check the Combo VPN app? This Virtual Private Network software is pretty good when it comes to unblocking content.
This will give you total freedom for the website restricted in your country. Connecting to its VPN will also ensure that you have an anonymous connection so that your government or network admin won’t be able to detect your activity.
VPN’s benefit does not only make you access restricted websites but also gives you protection against network snoopers which are commonly found in Public networks.
For people who are using their computer, smartphone, or tablet to transact online, a VPN application is a must to protect your important information such as credit cards and personal details.
The Combo VPN app is available only for Android and iOS. You can easily install it on your smartphone or tablet however for installing the Combo VPN for PC on Windows or Mac, you need to do some little workaround. Because the Android program does not work on Mac or Windows directly. To install this VPN app, you need to follow our guide here.
Also, check this VPN app if you like this software: Zero VPN For PC – Free For Windows And Mac
What Features Does Combo VPN App Have?
- For smartphones or tablets, you can enjoy its low battery-consuming app.
- It supports different connection protocols such as HTTP, TCP, and SSL.
- It doesn’t take too much RAM.
- You can use this VPN without rooting your device.
- It has an easy-to-understand user interface and anyone will be capable of running it.
- It allows you to choose and configure different proxies.
- Unblocked any content and accessed websites from anywhere around the world.
- It gives you protection by making you anonymous so that nobody will know your real location.
- You can as well, bypass the firewalls of your office, or work when connecting to the Combo VPN app.
- It allows you to play online games with region lock.
Requirements of Combo VPN for PC
As you may already know, the Combo VPN app does not have an official version of Windows or Mac. So we are going to use an emulator to create a virtualized Android Operating System. Since you are going to apply for this work, it is best to check your computer before you apply this method.
It may not require too much or a powerful computer but just to make sure you can run the Combo VPN for PC, read the information below.
- Check if you still have free space for installing the emulator and Combo VPN app. The minimum needs to be at least 20GB.
- Now memory must have at least 4GB or more to make sure that you can run this app smoothly. But if you want to know the minimum requirements, it just needs a 2GB.
- You must also update the .NET framework or just update it to make the emulator run properly.
- If you have a video card installed on your PC, make sure to update it. In case you are using built-in, download the latest driver from Intel or AMD.
- Download and install DirectX, you can get it from the Microsoft website.
- You must enable the Intel or AMD Virtualization from the BIOS or UEFI to make the emulation 10x faster.
Once you have finished the following, expect that your PC is ready to use any kind of app including the Combo VPN for Windows/Mac that you can use immediately after installing it.
Download Combo VPN For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7)
There are a lot of emulator software options that you can get. However, we recommend using these: BlueStacks or Nox App Player. They are top-of-the-line emulator and runs fast.
Developers are very active in updating the emulator to make sure it is free of bugs or glitches. If you are going to ask, which emulator to choose between the two, the answer is, that you can pick up any of them. In our opinion, the Nox App Player has a good theme due to its black color. While BlueStacks use a white background.
If you choose to install the Nox App Player, follow the instruction below.
Using Nox Player
To download the installer of Nox, go to its website by checking this link – www.bignox.com. Get the latest version from their website and then double-click it.
Now, make sure to check the “I agree” option, you can read it but to save time, just click the “Install” button to start it. It won’t take long to install this app, so just be patient while you wait.
After that, double-click the icon of this emulator that you can find on your desktop computer. Now find the Play Store and enter your Google account into it.
This will gives you access to its apps. Now search for the said VPN app and start to download Combo VPN for your PC.
After you installed it, open the Combo VPN and start connecting to its network to protect yourself.
BlueStacks is another great emulator so choosing it won’t make you scratch your head later. Since BlueStacks is a well-maintained emulator, you can expect to run it smoothly on your PC as long as you have passed the following requirements above.
To install it, go to www.bluestacks.com and find the link for its download. Now unlike Nox, the installer is only small since it will download more of its core files later.
Now accept the terms and conditions and click the install now button. It will start to download its core files. In most cases, this takes 10 – 20 minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
After you installed it, launch the emulator and it will ask you to enter the Google Play app ID. Go ahead and make sure to supply it with the correct details.
After that, you’ll be able to search for the Combo VPN app from its search function. Once you have found its app, click download to start the installation automatically.
Go back to the Home of BlueStacks and run it from there. Finally, you’re done and you can use this application whenever you want.
You Might Also Like This Free App: Call Anyone Using 2ndLine For PC – Download It For Windows Or Mac
Android apps may not be available directly on Windows or Mac. But with the following steps, you can install it as well as the Combo VPN for PC. Now you can protect and encrypt your computer connection by using this wonderful VPN software.