Smart VPN for PC is an application that you can use for making yourself protected and anonymous whenever you connect to a network. This includes Public Wi-Fi, LTE, 5G, 4G, or 3G networks.
Being connected to a Smart VPN app also makes your smartphone, tablet, or computer bypass most restrictions enforced by a strict country or office network.
This means you can access geo-restricted content or websites including social networks like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and many more.
While connected to the Smart VPN app, you can also expect that you have strong encryption so that the hijackers cannot steal your session from the network. This feature is very important for people who regularly shop and use their credit cards online.
Connecting to the network of Smart VPN is also important for travelers abroad since they will be able to access the blocked content that they need to access. Smart VPN was made specifically for Android OS, although there’s an app with a similar name, the developers are different.
Running Smart VPN for Windows & Mac will need you to do some workaround. And this method involves the installation of an Android emulator program.
If you wish to continue installing the Smart VPN app for Mac or Windows, read and follow this whole article. Also, try this trending VPN app called Star VPN For PC that you can also download for free.
Smart VPN For PC [Requirements]
The installation is easy, you just need an emulator installed first. An emulator can be downloaded for free without any cost, payment, or credit card.
For people who are still unfamiliar with the Android emulator, it is an app that lets you use Android apps on your computer. It creates a virtualized environment for the Android Operating System. So, whenever you run an APK file or Android app such as Smart VPN, it will think that you are using it on an Android device.
This is very important for people who want to use an exclusive app for Android OS on their PC or play a mobile Android game on their computer. Before you download an emulator program, we advise you to check if your PC will be able to run it.
Make sure to check the following information below:
- The CPU or processor must have a minimum speed of 1 GHz. This is the minimum requirement of speed to run the emulator properly.
- Must have 4GB and above RAM. We suggest that you use 4GB although the minimum is only 2GB. More RAM means, the emulator can run faster and prevent lag issues.
- Your Windows Operating System must have the latest .Net Framework installed and Visual C++ both x64 and x84 versions. In case you are using Mac, you can skip this part.
- Ensure that you have free Hard Disk Drive space because you are going to install an emulator and the Smart VPN for PC.
- Lastly, the processor must support Virtualization Technology. In case you are using Windows 11/10/8/7, you can check it on the task manager and look for the processor tab. Check if enabled. If not, reboot your computer and enable it from BIOS.
Also, check this similar app: KPN Tunnel For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
How to Download Smart VPN For PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
To install the Smart VPN for PC, an emulator must be installed first. One of the best emulators that you can get is the Nox App Player. It is fast, has a good review, and cool and nice theme. Another emulator that you can use is the Bluestacks. Now, either of these emulators will work fine on the Smart VPN app.
Method 1: Using Nox Player to Download Smart VPN for PC
- The installer can be found on their website, or you can click this link here. Click the link and your web browser will bring you to its website.
- From their site, find the download and click it then save it on your computer.
- Now locate the installer once you have finished downloading it and run it. The setup window will appear, find the option regarding Terms and Conditions, you must accept it to make the “Install Now” button clickable. And after that, click the said button to proceed.
- You need to wait a bit for around 10 – 15 minutes. For a slower PC, it takes about 20 – 30 minutes so be patient.
- Once the installation has finished, double-click the Nox App Player from your computer desktop to run it.
- Locate the Google Play Store and enter the details of your Google ID account to continue. This is important so don’t enter any incorrect details. If you don’t have a Play Store account, you can create one easily from Google. This is the same as the Gmail account.
- In case you have already accessed the Play Store, search for the Smart VPN app and download it. Later on, you’ll be able to run it after the download has been completed.
- Go back to Nox App Player Home and find its icon. Now you can use and run the Smart VPN for a computer running Windows or Mac OS.
Method 2: How To Install Smart VPN For PC Using BlueStacks?
The other best emulator that you can use is the BlueStacks emulator. It has been around, and millions of people are using this emulator on their computers. This makes it one of the most reliable and trusted emulators. Like the Nox App Player, it is free and does not need you to enter or use a credit card to download it.
- To download the installer of the BlueStacks, you can get it from https://www.bluestacks.com. Type the URL on your web browser or just click the link that we provided to you.
- Navigate through their site and find a link for download then click it.
- Once you have finished downloading it, run it and follow the on-screen instruction that it will provide. This involves the acceptance of their Terms And Conditions. So make sure to mark it as a check to continue.
- Click the “Install Now” button to continue. Now this will connect to the internet so make sure that you have a stable one to complete the installation immediately.
- After that, run the BlueStacks from your computer and then enter the Gmail details account to continue. You can choose to synchronize your account or not, it’s your choice.
- The next step is to locate the Google Play Store and then click it.
- Now hover your mouse to the search function and type the Smart VPN app. Make sure you grab the right app since the Smart VPN keyword is popular and has a lot of similar names.
- We created a screenshot above that you can check to make sure that you get the right application. Now the next step is to download this.
- This will also install the Smart VPN for PC automatically. After that, you can find the shortcut from your desktop. Launch it and start making your computer anonymous from the network. If you like this app, you might also consider checking this one of the best VPN providers in case you want an alternative.
Using APK to Install this VPN app
Some people do not want to use their Gmail accounts on the Play Store. But you may think that you won’t be able to install a Smart VPN without the Play Store. Well, not really.
You can download the Smart VPN APK from the internet and install it even without an account for the Play Store. To get the APK version, you can simply type it on Google but be careful downloading from an external source. Only download from trusted websites to make sure you get the right app.
In case you have already saved the Smart VPN app APK, run the android emulator installed on your computer such as BlueStacks or Nox App Player and then click the option called “Install APK”.
This option will let you install an app from an APK so go ahead and find the Smart VPN APK and install it. Now, you will be able to run the Smart VPN for PC using the APK installation.
Just remember that you need to do the following method again in case you want to update the Smart VPN app. Unlike where you download the app from Play Store, it will automatically update itself in just a few taps or click. In this case, the Smart VPN APK won’t update itself.
Smart VPN App Features
- The Smart VPN app is a good way of keeping yourself safe and protected online.
- It allows you to access blocked websites, social networking, apps, and many more.
- There is no speed limit which is good to utilize this app to its full speed.
- You don’t need to create an account for Smart VPN.
- It can encrypt the network from Public Wifi, 4G, LTE, and wired connections for people using Smart VPN for PC.
- You don’t need root-level access to use this VPN app.
- It has multiple server options that you can choose to connect to.
- This VPN app allows you to hide your real IP Address from the network.
- No credit card requirements.
- Easy to use and navigate because of its friendly user interface.
Staying anonymous and protected online is not a nice to have, but a must-have feature for most people. However, most VPN apps charge us for their service. But using the Smart VPN for PC on Windows and Mac is a “Smart” way of getting protected from the network since it is free. So, even if this app is for Android devices only, your computer will still benefit from it by using a powerful and best Android emulator.
You Might Also Like: Solo VPN For PC – Free For Windows & Mac