VSS Mobile for PC is software made by ZenoTech for devices running the Android Operating System and Apple iOS. This app can be used for monitoring your camera even when you are not around.
This allows you to monitor and manage your CCTV camera and replay the previously recorded videos. You can also monitor videos in a real-time mode so that you will be able to see what is currently happening.
If you are always traveling or going away from your home or office, you can set an alarm from its settings to notify you immediately whenever it detects motion. This is very important to keep you updated and let you know who’s coming from your office or home.
The only disadvantage of the VSS Mobile app is being unable for China. Also, this app is for Android and iOS only. So, there’s no installer available for this monitoring app for Windows or Mac.
But there’s a way to use the VSS Mobile for Windows & Mac which involves the installation of the Android emulator program. If you are unsure about it, emulators are very useful for people looking for a way to use Android apps on their PC.
Millions of people are using the emulator programs around the world and it is very safe to use so nothing to worry about it. If you still want to proceed to install the VSS Mobile app for PC, you have to follow our guide here.
VSS Mobile PC Requirements
Installing VSS Mobile on your PC needs you to have a running emulator program on your computer. So, before installing the VSS Mobile app, you need to install an Android emulator first.
If you try to search for an Android emulator on the internet, you’ll find several emulators. This can be confusing because you don’t know which emulator will work for the VSS Mobile app.
But don’t worry because we’re here to tell you which emulator you need to get. However, before we install the best android emulator program into your PC, make sure your laptop or computer is powerful enough to run it.
- The first step that you need to ensure is if your computer has a good processor speed. The minimum requirements for the emulator program are 1Ghz speed.
- Next is to check your computer’s RAM. Make sure you have 2GB installed or more. In case you have below the minimum requirements, you can increase the virtual memory of your PC.
- The third step is to ensure that you have 20+ GB of free storage.
- Now, you have to update or install the .Net Framework and of course, Visual C++. The installer can be downloaded from Microsoft. For Mac OS users, you don’t need this step.
- Updating the graphics card driver will also prevent problems and glitches that you may encounter on VSS Mobile for PC so make sure to do it.
- Allow the Virtualization Technology on your processor to get a huge performance boost when running an emulator program.
Doing the following steps above will ensure your computer or laptop will run the VSS Mobile app smoothly. After that, you can now install the following best android emulator that you can download for free.
How To Download VSS Mobile For PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
One of the undefeated emulators due to its performance and huge app compatibility list including VSS Mobile is the BlueStacks emulator. Another one is the Nox Player. So, you can choose any of these emulators to download the VSS Mobile for PC.
Method 1 – Using Bluestacks to Download VSS Mobile for PC
- This emulator can be installed and downloaded easily. To get the installer, you can click this link here – www.bluestacks.com. Find the download button then click that.
- Save the installer from your PC or just run it. Now the installer setup will begin. Click the “I Accept” checkbox and then hit the “Install Now” button.
- The installer will now automatically download the necessary files from the internet and install them. If you have fast internet, this can be done for 10 – 15 minutes only. For slower PC and internet, be patient and wait until it is finished.
- Once the installation has finished, you will see a new icon on your desktop. This is the BlueStacks shortcut. Double click it to start launching this emulator. Now, configure your account on Google Play Store. Make sure that you provide the correct details of your account.
- You will be able to open it after that. So, head to the Play Store and click the search button from the top. Now start typing “VSS Mobile”. Make sure to get the right app because there are some apps with a similar name.
- To make sure that you get the right app, refer to the screenshot or the link we provided above. After you found the VSS Mobile app, click the download and this will also start installing it automatically.
- Finally, you can now connect your CCTV or IP camera using the VSS Mobile for Windows or Mac computers.
Method 2 – Using Nox Player to Install VSS Mobile for PC
- To download the installer, go to www.bignox.com and click the download from their website. The installer is usually around 300 – 400 MB so be patient while waiting for it.
- After you completed the installation, double-click it to start the setup.
- Now, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions to continue.
- Click the “Install” button to continue the installation.
- After you install it, a new icon will be generated on your desktop, this is the Nox App Player emulator. Just in case you can’t find anything, look for the programs of your Windows or Mac and then launch it.
- Find the Play Store icon and tap or double-click it. Now you have to enter the details of your Gmail account here. Entering your account will allow you to access the Google Play apps including the VSS Mobile app.
- Search for the said app and then click the install button. After you finished installing the VSS Mobile for PC, you can find this app inside the Nox App Player Home. Click it and start connecting your camera to this app.
APK Installation Method Of This App
In case you don’t want to download from the Google Play Store, or you don’t want to enter your Gmail account to the emulator program, then you can still use the VSS Mobile app.
The only thing that you need is the APK of this app. APK works just like the .exe of Windows or .dmg of Mac. This method is handy for people who regularly install APK for their smartphones, tablet, or emulator.
Now, get the installer from the internet by searching for VSS Mobile APK. Download and save it and then run the emulator program. Click the Install APK button and browse for the file you downloaded earlier.
Follow the on-screen instruction and this will complete the installation. Now, you have VSS Mobile for PC even without connecting to the Google Play Store app.
But we must remind you, that APK does not update itself from the Google Play Store because the file was downloaded from an external source. You need to download the latest APK and install it again in order to update the VSS Mobile app to the latest version. Also, check this similar app: VMEYE For PC Free Download On Windows & Mac.
Benefits And Features of the VSS Mobile App
Basically, the best thing that you can benefit is from using it on a computer with a big monitor screen. Compare to the small screen of smartphones or tablets, you’ll have trouble looking for the camera feeds if your vision is not that great.
If you want to know about the VSS Mobile app features, check the following information below.
- You can use this app on every kind of networks such as Wifi, LTE, 4G, 5G, or wired connection.
- It supports the P2P connection.
- The VSS Mobile app has a PTZ control that lets you control your camera within the app.
- You can focus, and zoom in or out of your camera.
- Remote playback is also possible from this app.
- It has a multiple-channel viewing for monitoring multiple CCTV cameras.
- You can set an alarm and notification to let you know immediately whenever it detects motion.
Now that we have an emulator program, running Android apps like VSS Mobile PC on Windows or Mac made it easy. We don’t have to wait for the developers to create an app solely for Windows or Mac to use it.
Also Check This App To Start Protecting Your Privacy: Shot VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
2 thoughts on “Download VSS Mobile For PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac”
Please can you help me.
I have followed all your steps. I have Vss already installed on my Samsung phone.
I have doenloaded the Bluestacks application. Gone to Playstor and tried to download the Vss Mobile app. However it keep coming up with installed on my phone and I can’s change it to install on my Lenovo ideapad.
Hi, that’s because you are using the same Gmail address with the one from your Samsung phone. So the Play Store thinks that you’ve already installed it.
Try to use an alternative Gmail if you have one. Otherwise, you can also try installing the VSS Mobile using an APK package so you won’t be needing to log in from the Play Store.