Free Download V380 For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac
Do you have a V380 surveillance camera on your house or office? In that case, you need the V380 for PC Windows, Mac or to your smartphone. This android app will let you watch or stream your camera from anywhere around the world as long as you are connected to the internet.
With this software, you can control it remotely. Generally, you can do lots of things, for example, capturing a photo or taking a screenshot, record the video and save it to your phone, computer or cloud storage, it also lets you zoom without losing the quality.
One important aspect of this software is the ability to detect the motion and set an alarm intelligently. This is very important to scare the thief and burglars away from your home or office. Using the V380 for PC has an advantage such as bigger and wider screen so that you can view more clear video and pictures of your CCTV on your computer monitor.
Other Notable Functions Of This App
- With this program, you can play, tilt and zoom your CCTV cameras from any direction that you want.
- The videos can be view in real-time whenever you want using this app.
- You can also monitor the audio from the CCTV with this program.
- Its motion detection system is very intelligent that it automatically captures the motion and save it to your server for later viewing.
- V380 app can play the video and image remotely.
- The cloud streaming system of V380 is also intelligent that lets you transport 720p million HD in real-time.
- It supports the intercom of voice and video calls.
- With this app, you can easily add your CCTV device by scanning the bar code of your surveillance camera.
- They also support the VR Wifi Camera.
- You can download the video files easily whenever you want.
Using Emulator To Install V380 To Your PC
V380 is only available for smartphones such as Android or AppStore. That is why we’re going to need a program like BlueStacks or Nox to run it on your Windows or Mac computer. The BlueStacks or Nox is an emulator program designed for Windows PC and Mac so that you can play most Android apps.
With the help of an emulator, you can run amazing Android software that was not available in Windows or Mac. To get the emulator, you can refer to our guide below. Generally, you can use any or both of them if you wanted to. The choice is yours to decide.
Make sure to prepare your computer to have at least 4GB RAM and enough disk space so that you can run the emulators without issues. In case you encounter some problems, try updating your graphics driver to the latest version and install the latest .NET Framework from Microsoft.
How To Install V380 For PC Windows And Mac With BlueStacks
If you decided to use BlueStacks to run V380 For PC, then follow this guide. First, check the official website of BlueStacks. On its homepage, you’ll see the “Download” button. Click it and start running the installer until the BlueStacks show up on your computer.
Click Next and this will start the installation process. Once you have installed BlueStacks on your computer, go to your desktop and open the shortcut to start running this application.
From here, log in your account on google since it is required for opening the Google PlayStore. Now, go to the Home and then Open the PlayStore app. Search for the V380 and then hit the install button. This will start the installation.
Once the download completed, go back to the Home or you can click Open button from the PlayStore assuming you follow our guidelines here. This will opens up the V380 for your PC. The process of installing it to Mac is also the same.
Install The V380 On Your Windows And Mac With NoxPlayer
An alternative way to install V380 is by using NoxPlayer. To start, go to the official website which you find on this link. Find the download button and click to start it.
Assuming that the download was finished, open the Nox installer to bring installation windows. Accept the checkboxes and then click next button. It takes about a minute or two so please wait. Now click the shortcut from your desktop to run the Nox emulator on your PC.
Log in your PlayStore ID and then search for V380 app. Download this app and after that run this app and you’ll have the V380 on PC. For the Mac version, the same procedure applies.
Also Check: ProxyDroid For PC Windows Or Mac
Running the V380 app on your Windows or Mac computer is very easy and straight forward. With emulators, you can make your computer to act as an Android smartphone. This also gives you the ability to install different Android programs such as V380 to your PC.
- How To Download & Install VivaVideo On PC – Windows/Mac - July 13, 2020
- Ring App For PC – Download On Windows & Mac - July 10, 2020
- Smart Life App for PC – Download And Control Appliances On Windows/Mac - July 9, 2020