Thunder VPN for PC is an essential application that provides a Virtual Private Network or VPN for free. With this VPN app, you can encrypt your connection whenever you connect to the internet which makes it hard for any hackers or snoopers to track your activities, making this more secure than any traditional proxy.
This app is also very simple to use. Without any fancy configuration or sign-up, you can connect to its network and access the internet securely with just one click. You can even bypass access to the website that was restricted to your network.
Therefore, this app provides you with an all-in-one package – security against hackers, anonymity, and the ability to access websites.
Since it has a lot of benefits, lots of people are obviously looking for a way to use this VPN software on their PC. To install the Thunder VPN for PC, follow our guide here but before that, we will tell you about more features of this software.
Get the Thunder VPN App for PC and Run it Using an Emulator
Now, most of you are waiting for this. To get it working, you need an emulator such as Nox or BlueStacks. There are more emulators like Remix, Andy, Memu, KoPlayer, and many more. But in this article, we are going to focus primarily on BlueStacks and Nox.
Keep in mind that you need to have at least four GB ram on your computer. Below 4GB will fail to run it or you will encounter some problems that you do not want. So first, make sure that your PC is enough for running an emulator. Also, your hard disk space must have more than 20 GB free.
If your computer is good enough, then the next step that you need to do is to check your BIOS. From here, enable the Virtualization. This will improve the performance of your emulator. This step is very important so make sure you enable it. Else, you will notice a stuttering problem.
BlueStacks: An Emulator Needed To Download Thunder VPN For PC
We recommend BlueStacks for every Android app that you want to run such as Thunder VPN on your PC. Based on the test that we conduct, it doesn’t fail us and beat most emulators because of its speed.
- To get the BlueStacks, you can check our article from this link or you can also download it from the website bluestacks.com
- Once you have downloaded it, open the installer and then follow the on-screen instruction. If you follow our guide, this process will be very easy and I will assume that you can install it without any problem or issue. In case you encounter any problems, you can tell us below and write a comment.
- After the installation, run the BlueStacks from your computer and then open the PlayStore, log in to your google account and download the Thunder VPN on the Google PlayStore.
- If you have managed to install it, you can run this software by going to the desktop, and from here, you’ll see that there’s an icon for Thunder VPN. This indicates that you have successfully installed the Thunder VPN app for PC.
Using Nox Player: Download Thunder VPN For PC
- Installing Nox Player is also very easy and simple. Just check their official site and from here you can download this emulator.
- Once the download is finished, you can open the installer and follow the instruction by accepting the Terms & Conditions and then hitting the next button.
- Assuming that you have installed the Nox Player, run it then go to the PlayStore so that you can enter your Gmail credentials and then search for the Thunder VPN.
- Install this VPN app from here and wait until the loading bar is finished. Check the Nox Player Home, and if you see the icon of Thunder VPN, it will indicate that you have installed this VPN successfully. Click this app’s icon in order to run it on your computer.
This VPN service offers a lot of features such as:
- High-speed bandwidth and a large number of servers that you can choose when connecting to its network.
- They claim that they do not log their user activity.
- If you have an Android 5.0 and above, you can choose specific apps that you want to connect using its service.
- It works on any type of connection such as Wifi network, 4G or LTE, or 3G.
- Clicking the quick connect features will connect you to the fastest available server.
- The Graphical User Interface or GUI is simple and easy to understand.
- You can use it without thinking of the bandwidth limitation since it has no time limit on usage.
- You don’t need to create an account in order to use it.
- Some VPN provider needs to have root access but with Thunder VPN, you don’t need root.
Since this VPN is free, expect it to have ads but they said that they minimize it so it won’t really bother your experience.
We hope that you will enjoy using Thunder VPN for PC Windows, Mac, or smartphones. With the features and benefits of this VPN software, you can always stay safe while enjoying its service free of charge.