ProxyDroid for PC is an application that helps you to set the HTTP, socks4, and socks5. This proxy program was developed by Max Lv and was written in C language. If you want to browse on the different website using a proxy, then this application is the perfect one for you.
With ProxyDroid for PC, you can bypass the custom IP address and it also supports PAC as well. This is an important feature because it can ensure that you can recover if something goes wrong.
ProxyDroid App for PC
This proxy application can be used for a smartphone as well as to your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 or Mac. However, you need to do a little bit of work to run it on your PC. Now, let us start discussing this app.
Features of ProxyDroid
Below, you can check the following features of this Proxy program for Android smartphone.
- It supports different proxy socket such as HTTPS, HTTP, SOCKS4, and SOCKS5.
- The basic authentication methods of this program are the NTLM and NTLMv2.
- You can set a different profile with different settings.
- Running proxy for individual software is also possible for this program.
- ProxyDroid can also bind the configuration to SSID of Wifi or Mobile Network.
- You can use a widget so that you can turn on or off the proxy whenever you want easily.
- It was programmed to lower the consumption of the memory so you can run it even with an old phone or computer.
- The battery won’t drain since it was coded to optimize to lower the battery consumption.
- With this software, you can bypass the custom IP address.
- It can support the basic PAC file.
How To Download ProxyDroid For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7)
Most of us are familiar with an emulator, however, there are some people who are not aware of this software. So if you don’t know about it, we will explain it here. Basically, it emulates the behavior of a device that you want to emulate. For example, an Android Operating System, which as of now, can only be found on a smartphone and a few devices.
With an emulator, you can run the Android Operating System even if you are using a Windows or Mac-based PC. This is very important since it allows us to run any kind of apk or Android programs.
Now that you have the basic knowledge for emulators, it is time for you to pick the best emulator that is available for free. You can select which emulator you want to use so feel free to choose below.
Using BlueStacks to Download ProxyDroid for PC
- To run the ProxyDroid on Windows PC or Mac, first, get the BlueStacks emulator. Getting it is very simple, just go to google.com and then type BlueStacks emulator. The first result is the one that you need. But if you are having trouble then you can simply click this link which will bring you to its official website – www.bluestacks.com
- You need to download this software and then install it. Browse the folder location of the file you have downloaded and then run it. This will gives a Window with an indicator of Terms and Agreement. Generally, you can just accept it and then click the Next button.
- Next, wait for the installation process to finished then you can run the BlueStacks emulator on your computer. Type in your account in google so that you can proceed to its Home.
- Open the PlayStore and then search for ProxyDroid then install this software. You can also refer to the screenshot that we provided above for your guide. At last, you can run this program by double-clicking the shortcut which you can find on your desktop.
Using Nox Player to Download ProxyDroid for PC
Basically, the installation procedure is almost the same with BlueStacks.
- So to get the installer of this emulator, go to this link which will bring you to its official website.
- Download the emulator and then run it to install this emulator on your PC Windows or Mac. Now, wait for a bit since the installation takes a bit of time. But once the installation was finished, you can open its shortcut and then enter your Gmail credentials for PlayStore.
- Search for the ProxyDroid and install this program. Now you can open this application and use it normally like any programs on your PC.
ProxyDroid can solve your needs for modifying the proxy settings. Also, keep in mind that they require you to have root access. If you are looking to root your smartphone using Windows PC, you can check the link that we have provided to you.