KingoRoot For PC Free Download – Windows 10/8/7
Are you looking for a way to root your android phone? In that case, KingoRoot for PC might be your best choice. KingoRoot is an application that was made by Kingo Software. Using this application will allow you to have full access to your Android smartphone and access the deeper part of the Android Operating System.
There are some users who want to root their BlueStacks emulator. This makes us share the rooted version of BlueStacks which you can download from that link. It is safe and free to download.
Basically, with rooting, you can unlock the full potential of your android device. That’s why it is “A must-have” apps especially for geek and techy peoples.
Do you want a free VPN? Check this one
How To Download KingoRoot For PC – Executable Version for Windows OS
The android operating system uses a Linux Kernel to run and function, which normally, restricts the features of device and software for security reason. In this reason, the user doesn’t have full control over its operating system and won’t be able to use and utilize all the features of the device and software.
However, with KingoRoot, the users will grant root access to have full control over their Android Operating System. The KingoRoot for PC is available and can be download from our blog.
How To Use KingoRoot?
Before rooting your smartphone using this rooting software, it is important to make sure that your phone meets the following requirements:
- Your phone battery needs at least 80% battery level to prevent any issues.
- Do not use generic USB cable, only use original. I’ve tried it before and most of the time, the computer won’t be able to recognize your phone if you use generic cable.
- You must have an internet connection
- Make sure to keep your device power on.
Installing KingoRoot for Windows PC
Follow the step by step below to prevent any issue that can possibly happen:
- Next, download the latest version of KingoRoot for Windows from their official website.
- Install the application in your Windows PC and wait for it to finished.
- To launch the application, double click its shortcut icon from your Desktop.
- Connect your USB cable to PC and plug it to your android smartphone.
- Go to the settings of your phone and enable the USB debugging mode. In case you can’t find it, go to “About Phone” and find the “Build Number” then tap it seven times. After that, you’ll get a message displaying that you are now a developer. Now you can access the “Developer Option” menu. Inside this menu, tap the USB debugging and then tap OK.
- Click the root button on the app to start rooting your phone.
Benefits of Rooting Your Android Using KingoRoot For PC
There’s a lot of things you can do after you root your phone using the software KingoRoot. The following information below are the benefits that you can unlock:
- You can remove bloatware or built-in apps that you don’t really need which is generally, you cannot uninstall for unrooted phones.
- Modifying the clock speed to increase the speed and processing power of your phone.
- Underclocking or turning off some other cores of your phone which can drastically save the battery life in exchange of performance speed.
- Allows you to install ad blockers directly to the host file of your android smartphone.
- Creating a theme that has not limited for your
- You can also check for wake-locks which prevents your android device from entering deep sleep.
- Rooting will also allow you to install cool custom firmware, custom recovery, custom kernel and many more!
This app is perfect for rooting your android phone to unlock more features, however, if you are unfortunate, your device won’t show up in the list. This means that your phone is not yet supported, and you have no other choice but to wait for the latest version or try another method for rooting your smartphone.
Also, keep note that you must use this software at your own risk. Rooting has a potential risk to soft-brick your phone if you mess up. If you are not sure, then it is better to leave your phone the way it is. In case you encounter any problems, write us your comment below and we will try to help you as soon as possible.