This article will teach you how to download and install iVMS-4500 for PC (Windows and Mac). Make sure that you read this article to learn how to get it working on your PC.
Without any delay, let us start discussing it.
iVMS-4500 App For PC
Monitoring your live camera, CCTV, or IP camera is made easy by the software called the iVMS-4500. This app also allows you to remotely manage and control your NVR or DVR via any type of connection such as Wifi, LTE, or 3G as long as you are connected to the internet.
With the iVMS-4500 apps, you will be capable of configuring your device without physically interacting with your camera or devices. The iVMS-4500 apps were specifically made for iOS and Android devices.
Installing this wonderful app for monitoring your camera may need you to install a third-party application. This application is the emulator program. The emulator works by imitating the Android Operating System on your computer.
It is perfectly safe to install and use on your computer so you do not have to worry about anything. Before installing an emulator program and the iVMS-4500 for PC, you may need to make sure that your computer or laptop is decent enough to run this app.
You must check the requirements below and install some of its prerequisites to install this program without any problems.
- First, free some of your disk storage and make sure that you have enough space. If you are running low, try to delete your recycle bin or transfer your important files to an external device or cloud storage.
- Your computer must have plenty of RAM. Usually, the emulator program requires only to have a minimum of 2GB RAM. If you have a modern computer, there’s a high chance that you have more than 2GB.
- Install the prerequisite program for an emulator. This includes the .NET Framework and Visual C++ x86 and x64. Also, this method applies only to Windows users. If you have MAC, ignore this step and go to the second part.
- To make sure that iVMS-4500 for PC will render the video and work properly without a glitch, update your graphics driver to the latest version.
- The last step is to enable Virtualization Options that can be found during bootup or BIOS/ UEFI. This setting must be enabled to prevent lag issues.
With the following steps above, iVMS-4500 for Windows & Mac will most likely run without any problems or issues.
- This app allows you to view the real-time feeds of the camera connected to the iVMS-4500 apps.
- You can take a screenshot of the recorded video or from the live feeds.
- It can remotely playback the video saved on the DVR, NVR, or SD card of the IP camera.
- You can create a notification setting to let you notify immediately whenever the camera detects motion.
- There’s a Pan, Tilt, and Zoom option for controlling the camera whenever you are.
- It supports the recording of High-Quality videos for up to 1080p.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, or wired in case you are using iVMS-4500 for Windows or Mac.
How to Download iVMS-4500 For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac)
Since you are going to need an emulator program, you might be wondering which emulator to install. We recommend using BlueStacks or Nox App Player, both of these emulators are currently the best available that can be downloaded for free. Also, both of these emulators can run almost any kind of Android application with ease. You can download any of these emulators and use the iVMS-4500 on your computer. Keep in mind that you only need one emulator and there’s no point in having both at the same time.
To download the BlueStacks emulator, you can easily get the installer package by clicking the download button from their website. Click the link for the shortcut to their site. In case you want to use Nox App Player, then you can get the installer from this link. Now, let us proceed with the installation of BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
Method 1: Download iVMS-4500 on PC Using BlueStacks
- Make sure to get the installer from their website, not from an external source. You can check the link above for the installer.
- Once you have already saved it on your computer, open the installer package. This will start the installation, you must accept the Terms & Conditions and click the “Install” button.
- Now, wait until you finished the setup. Once you can find its shortcut from your desktop, launch it and it will prompt you for the login details of your Google account.
- Enter the correct details of your account and proceed to the Google Play Store app. Search for the “iVMS-4500” app. The result may have a similar name, make sure that you download the right application by checking the screenshot that we provided above.
- Click the download button to start the installation. Wait until it is completed. For the BlueStacks emulator, it will generate a desktop icon and also an icon from the emulator home.
- You can run any of this to start the iVMS-4500 for a computer or laptop. Now enjoy connecting your NVR, DVR, or IP camera and start configuring it to your PC.
Method 2: Download iVMS-4500 on PC Using Nox Player
- Installing the Nox App Player is also really simple, get the installer file from the link we provided above earlier.
- Once you have saved it, launch the installer and follow the instruction given to you by this emulator or simply accept the requirements to continue.
- After the successful installation, run the Nox App Player from your Windows PC or Mac. The next step is to locate the Google Play Store app and log in your credentials to it.
- Assuming you are already inside the Google Play Store app, you can now start looking for the “iVMS-4500” app by typing it on the search bar above the Play Store.
- Find it and click the download. It will also automatically install the iVMS-4500 app. Wait until you finished the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon generated on the Nox App Player Home, this is the iVMS-4500 for PC. Now you can open this app and configure it to connect your camera.
Installing iVMS-4500 APK On Windows/Mac
If you have already installed the iVMS-4500 app by following the above method, you can ignore this part. This is for the people who skipped the Play Store account details part.
Get the APK of iVMS-4500 somewhere by searching it on the Google or Bing search engine. Just make sure that you download only from a trusted source.
Save the APK file and after that, launch the BlueStacks or Nox Player and click the Install APK option. Browse for the iVMS-4500 APK app and click open.
Follow the built-in guide or just click the Install button to continue. This will start to install the iVMS-4500 using APK and without logging in to the Google Play Store.
Some people prefer this method because they don’t have to provide their Google Play account or they are looking for a modded version of an APK.
However, installing an APK comes with a bit of a problem. It does not automatically update itself compared to when you download an app to the Google Play Store.
Checking videos from a smartphone or tablet may be a bit hard, especially for the elderly. Because smartphones and tablets have a small screens. With BlueStacks or Nox Player, you can use the iVMS-4500 on your computer which allows you to view and manage your camera using a high-resolution laptop or computer monitor. This enables you to view the record or feeds more precisely especially when you are trying to solve a case, view the previous record, or check someone.