How To Download & Install Reolink For PC On Windows & Mac
If you want an easy way to manage the surveillance camera that you can access whenever you are, the Reolink app is one of the best for this task. This application can be used to monitor and access DVR, NVR, including IP cameras that were made by the Reolink.
With the Reolink app, you can always monitor your CCTV cameras and have a peace of mind by checking your home, or office even if you are far away. Reolink can also be operated by anyone due to its friendly user interface. So even non-technical folks will be able to use it with ease.
Although this application is only compatible with Android and iOS programs, you can use the Reolink for PC on Windows or Mac using a simple trick and workaround. This is important for people who wanted to use a computer mouse to easily manage and control their surveillance camera.
To install the Reolink app for PC, read the whole article for complete details and information regarding this topic. Before you continue, let us discuss the most important feature of this app. Also, for more similar apps, check the IP Pro for PC – Available for Windows & Mac for free.
Features And Benefits Of Reolink App For PC
- This application is compatible with any type of networks such as Wifi, LTE, 4G, and 3G as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- The Reolink app has a simple and easy to understand user interface which makes it friendly for anyone.
- It allows you to connect your IP camera, CCTV, NVR, DVR easily if they are using the same local network.
- You can preview the real-time video captured by your camera.
- It supports multiple viewing at the same time for up to 16 channels or cameras.
- Connect with your NVR or DVR remotely and check the previous video recordings.
- It allows you to take a screenshot of the video camera feeds that you can save immediately to your smartphone, tablet or computer if you are using the Reolink app for PC.
- You can set a notification and get notified by push notification or email whenever the real-time video detector has captured a motion.
- It has a Pan, Tilt, and Zoom option for maximizing the control of your IP cameras.
- Create a schedule for video recording anytime you wanted.
With these amazing features of Reolink, surely, most people wanted to use it on their device. For more and complete details of the Reolink app, you can visit their website.
How To Prepare Your Computer Or Laptop Before Installing Reolink App For PC
Since you are going to use another software, you might need to prepare your computer or laptop a bit. If you are wondering what kind of software you have to use, the answer is an Android emulator.
Although the Android emulator does not consume too much PC resources, it is a no brainer that you have to consider the following before attempting to install the Reolink app for computers.
- Make sure you have enough free disk storage. 20GB – 30GB is enough before installing an Android emulator.
- You need to have a 2GB or better memory or RAM to run the emulator properly.
- To prevent errors, you must also install the latest Visual C++ and .NET framework.
- Also, install the latest graphics drivers installed on your system unit.
- Enable the option in your BIOS called “Virtualization Technology”. This can enhance and greatly increase the emulation speed.
Also, check this app: Mr. Patrol For PC – Download And Install For Windows And Mac
How To Install Reolink For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 Or Mac OS Computer With Emulator
Installing an emulator is pretty easy, but the real question is, which emulator is the best and capable of running the Reolink for PC. But don’t worry because we at appzforpc.com will cover and tell you which emulator you should choose.
Upon running several tests with different emulators, we found out that the currently best and fastest emulators are BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
You can choose and install any of the following emulators so download and install what you feel. Also, please note that you do not need to install both of them although you can, it is not practically required because both can provide you the same function.
Now, if you want to download the Nox App Player emulator, follow the guide below, else for BlueStacks, scroll down a bit and read the guide for it.
Install Reolink For Computer Using Nox App Player
First, you must visit their website and start navigating to the download section. Once you find the link for the download page, click it and save it to your laptop or computer. Now for faster internet connection, it usually lasts for 5 – 10 minutes only. If you have a slow internet connection, wait a bit and be patient.
After that, run the Nox App Player installer and you must follow the on-screen instruction or simply click the “I Accept” or “I Agree” option and then click the “Install” button. This will install the Nox Player emulator.
You can find the shortcut of this app from your desktop once you have completed the installation. So, locate and launch it. Now look for the Google Play Store app and start entering your account. Make sure to provide the correct details because you are going to download the Reolink app from here.
If you enter your account, you can now start looking for the Reolink and start downloading it. Once finished, you can open this app immediately and start connecting your CCTV devices.
How To Install Reolink Using BlueStacks Emulator
The method for installing the Reolink app with the BlueStacks emulator is also easy. First, go to their website and click the download button. If you don’t know the website of BlueStacks emulator, click this link.
The installer file should be lightweight so it should be done in a second. Now launch the installer and follow its requirements to continue. In the end, the BlueStacks will start to download the core and required files so you have to be patient.
After the installation, run the BlueStacks and this will ask you to enter the Gmail account details. Go ahead and type your account to be able to access Google Play Store.
Once you have entered your account, locate the Play Store and run it. Now search for the Reolink app and click the download/install button.
Wait a bit until the installation has completed. You can find a shortcut from your computer desktop once it is finished.
How To Install Using APK Method?
The Google Play Store is not your only option for installing and downloading Reolink for PC. However, this method requires you to download the installer from an external source.
If you want to continue using this method, create a new tab in your browser and type Reolink App APK download. Once you have the APK file of Reolink, you can now launch the Nox App Player or BlueStacks emulator.
Once you are inside the Home of your favorite emulator, click the “Install APK” and locate the file of the Reolink app.
Follow the instruction and this will result in the installation of Reolink using APK. To run it, double click the shortcut generated from the emulator’s Home menu.
While this method does not need you to enter the details of your Google account, we still recommend using the Play Store method because the APK installation does not support the automatic updating of apps.
You must manually download and update the Reolink app APK if there’s a new version now and then.
You Might Also Like: Voxer App For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Installing an Android emulator program makes you capable of downloading and installing the Reolink for PC on both Windows or Mac OS. This is very handy for some people because it is more manageable to control your IP Cameras using Reolink with your laptop or computer.
- How To Download & Install VivaVideo On PC – Windows/Mac - July 13, 2020
- Ring App For PC – Download On Windows & Mac - July 10, 2020
- Smart Life App for PC – Download And Control Appliances On Windows/Mac - July 9, 2020