Free Download Voxer For PC – Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ Mac
For people looking for a way to contact their friends and loved ones, the Voxer app can make this happen. The Voxer app allows us to contact our family and friends for free.
The Voxer app allows us to send an encrypted and protected message, audio, pictures, and video that is also free of charge.
It also provides us high-quality live audio that can act as a walkie- talkie or push to talk. This application can also work whether you use a Wifi, 4G, 3G, or LTE and the good thing is, it can be used from any part of the world.
Since it is a very useful app for communication, it is no wonder that people are also looking for a way to install Voxer for PC on Windows and Mac computer or laptop. To install it, you are going to use a little workaround which we will discuss in this article.
How To Download And Install Voxer App For Computer?
The answer to this question is very simple, you are going to use an emulator program to achieve this. As of today, the only way to install the Voxer app for PC is by using an emulator. But don’t go away and install it immediately, first, you must make sure your computer is up to date and has the proper hardware to use it.
- First, check if you have a fast enough processor. You need to have at least 1Ghz speed or better.
- The memory of your computer must be 2GB and above to be able to run the most applications such as the Voxer app into your computer.
- You must install the latest drivers of your GPU or graphics card.
- Enable the option called Virtualization Technology from the UEFI settings of your motherboard.
- If you have low disk space, it is a good idea to free up some of your computer space to be able to install the emulator program and Voxer.
If everything above is good, your computer is now ready to install an emulator. You can choose between BlueStacks and Nox App Player. We recommend these two emulators because currently, they are the fastest and best-performing emulator that you can download for free.
You cannot go wrong choosing between the BlueStacks and Nox App Player for downloading and installing the Voxer app. So go ahead and choose what you want. Also, please note that you don’t need both emulators, only one of them.
Also, Check This App: Letgo App For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Download And Install Voxer For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac Using BlueStacks Emulator
To get the Voxer app on your PC, you have to install the BlueStacks emulator. To download the installer of this software, go to www.bluestacks.com then find and click the download button to continue.
After you save its installer to your PC, launch it and then follow the installation procedure. Accept the License Agreement or Terms and Conditions to continue. Now, wait until you completed the installation.
Open the BlueStacks emulator from your computer. Opening this emulator for the first time will ask you to enter the account of your Gmail. So enter the correct details to continue using it.
Look for the Google Play Store after you provide the details of your account. And then check for the Voxer App. Make sure that you download the one with “VoxerPro LLC” as the developer.
Once you download it, wait until you complete the download and then run the Voxer app for PC from your computer desktop or a shortcut to Home of BlueStacks emulator.
Now you can enjoy using this application from your computer without the need for Android or iOS devices.
Download And Install Voxer App For Computer Using Nox Player Emulator
The steps may almost the same as the installation of the BlueStacks emulator. So first, go to their website by clicking this link. And click the download link from their website. Now save it to your computer. For easy access, save it to your desktop.
Now, browse for the setup file of the Nox App Player and then run it. Follow the on-screen installation procedure and then click the install now button.
Wait for it and when it is finished, double click the shortcut generated from your desktop and then look for the Google Play Store app and open it.
Enter your account from Google Play Store. If you don’t have it, you can create one easily from Gmail and use it here. After that, open the Play Store app and search for the Voxer app.
Now click the download once you found it. This will install the Voxer for PC into your Windows or Mac computer or laptop.
Finally, run the Voxer app and start using it to connect with your family, friends or loved ones.
How To Install Voxer App Using APK
There are times that you do not feel to enter your Gmail or other credentials. That’s fine and you can still install the Voxer app using this method. Start by going to the search engine like Bing or Google and then look for the Voxer App APK.
Once you found the APK of this app, download it to your computer. Now run the Nox App Player or BlueStacks emulator and click the option “Install APK”.
Browse for the APK file of Voxer and then follow the on-screen installation instruction. In the end, you will be able to install the APK version of Voxer into your computer.
The only downside for this method is you need to manually update the APK every time the developer has released an updated version of their app.
Features Of The Voxer App
- It ensures your protection and privacy against snoopers by using an encrypted connection between you and its servers.
- They included a Private Chat feature for this app.
- It has a Live Audio feature to let you communicate and talk with the people.
- It allows you to send and receive videos, gifs, images.
- You can share the location and dropbox files from this app.
- Compatible with any types of network including Wifi, 4G, and LTE.
- The Voxer app also has a web version of it.
- Although this app is free, there’s a premium version that features unlimited message storage, delete the messages that you have already sent, advance admin control, control the notification and many more.
You Might Also Like This App: XMEye For PC – Windows & Mac Free Download
After you install the Voxer for PC, you can now enjoy talking with the people by private or groups. It is really up to you so go ahead and maximize this app from your computer or laptop.
- Download Kik Messenger On PC Guide – Windows 10/8/7 - February 24, 2021
- Manage Your Google Devices With Google Home App For PC - February 23, 2021
- Lookout Security for PC: Protect Your Computer - February 22, 2021