One of the fastest VPNs that you can download from the Google Play Store is the Invisible NET VPN app. This software is also useful if you are looking to shield yourself from different threats and dangers.
It can mask your real IP address while connected to it making you “invisible” from the network hackers and snoopers. This is very important nowadays to prevent our session from being hacked.
This VPN app can also do a good job of unblocking the websites that you normally cannot access without the help of the VPN app. Accessing blocked sites would give you total freedom of the internet.
Surely, this software is very useful however, it has a few limitations and it is Android device compatible only. To make Invisible NET VPN for PC on Windows or Mac, then you have to do a workaround. And this method will be covered in this article.
How To Download Invisible NET VPN App for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7)
Installing the Android emulator is quite easy and simple. But before you immediately look for this, we have to make sure that you have a decent enough computer. Although some old PC will work, it is recommended to have the following specs:
- The processor must have at least 1Ghz speed or better to run an emulator program.
- The computer memory needs to have at least 2GB or better. For the recommended memory, you must have 4GB.
- An ideal free space of a hard disk must be 20GB and above. In case you have below the 20GB, move, backup, or delete your files onto the external hard drive, flash drive, or cloud storage.
Also, check this app, EasyOVPN For PC – Free Download For Windows & Mac.
If your computer hardware has the following specs or better, you can expect a smooth emulating process. The next step is to make sure that your PC has the following software installed:
- First, install the .NET framework if you still haven’t that on your computer. If you have it already, make sure that you download the latest version of it. For people who are using Mac as their OS, skip this part.
- Go to the website of your graphics card and download the latest driver and install it.
- Enable the virtualization technology from your computer. This setting can be found at UEFI or BIOS. It is very important that you enable this option to get a 10x performance boost.
After the following step, your PC is now ready to download the best emulator as of today and install the Invisible NET VPN app for PC.
One of the best emulators that you can download and get for free is the BlueStacks emulator. This emulator program is simply one of the best available. It can emulate almost any kind of app including the Invisible NET VPN without any problems as long as your computer is capable of it.
To download this great emulator. You can go to its website and download it from there. Once you save the installer from your computer, double-click to start the installation process.
From this window, you will be given an option to accept the license terms and conditions. Accept it and then click the install now button. This will start to connect the installer to the internet and download the remaining files from the cloud.
Once you have installed the BlueStacks, run the emulator and another window will start to appear. This page is about the Gmail account. Enter your account in order to have access to the Google Play Store later.
After you provide your account, run the Google Play Store from the Home of BlueStacks and then start searching for the Invisible NET VPN app.
Click the download once you found it and it will start installing this VPN software on your computer. Double click the shortcut icon to start it once the installation has been completed.
Enjoy connecting to the Invisible NET VPN for PC and protect yourself from harmful hackers.
Using Nox Player
If you want to try something else, you can try the Nox App Player. This emulator is also one of the best and fastest emulators available online free of charge and with no hidden cost.
To download this wonderful emulator, click the link provided above and install the latest version of this emulator software.
After you finished downloading it, launch the installer and follow the embedded instruction until you complete the installation procedure.
If you can see its icon on your laptop or computer desktop, this indicates that you have finished installing it so go ahead and run the Nox App Player.
Now find the Google Play Store from its Home or list of apps. This will prompt you to enter your Google Play Store account. Enter the correct details of your account to continue. Using the same software, hover your mouse to its search bar and start typing the Invisible NET VPN app.
Click the download to start getting this VPN software into your computer. And once you finished, you can finally run this software anytime using your computer.
Features of Invisible NET VPN For PC
- It is free for everyone and does not charge you. No Credit Card is required.
- They claimed that connecting to its network will increase your internet connection speed.
- You don’t need to register to use this wonderful VPN software.
- Unblocked basic security firewall from Public network or school.
- It allows you to access and surf the internet anonymously by changing your IP address.
- It has a simple and easy-to-understand graphical user interface making it friendly for anyone.
- Connecting to the Invisible NET VPN app will encrypt your connection.
- Gives you the ability to switch connections from different servers across the world.
- This VPN app supports SSL.
- The network of Invisible NET is using fast servers to make sure its user will enjoy it.
You Might Also Like This App: IP Pro For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
You can now connect mobile VPNs such as Invisible NET VPN for PC both on Windows or Mac Operating System. The emulator software such as BlueStacks and Nox has made it possible for us to use this mobile VPN on our computer.