Download & Install Wang VPN For PC On Windows Or Mac
There’s a software that let you access restricted content from anywhere. If you are looking for an app for this task, you might need to use the Wang VPN app. This VPN app provides you the ability to not only access blocked contents but also, make you anonymous.
Connecting to its VPN will also make sure that you get the right privacy by making your connection encrypted and untraceable since your connection will look like that you are coming from a different country based on the server you are connected to.
Wang VPN also started to get popular and most people who tried it have written an outstanding review that you can read by checking its page from the Google Play Store. This is because the Wang VPN uses a very fast service that will surely enjoy by its users.
For installing Wang VPN for PC on Windows or Mac, your only option is to use an Android emulator. This is the only way as of now because the developer has no plan to make a Windows or Mac version as of now. Before installing this great VPN app, first, consider reading the features of this software.
Benefits And Features Of Wang VPN App
- The Wang VPN comes with a fast and stable server that won’t drop whenever you are connected to it.
- Connect and access the Google Play Store even if you are on mainland China.
- Gives you freedom for accessing different website which is normally blocked from your country.
- Makes you anonymous online and encrypting your connection making it safe against hackers.
- Change the IP address of your device.
- Allows you to bypass most basic security network or firewalls for additional freedom.
- Select and connect with different servers such as the USA, Japan, Singapore.
- You can add your custom proxy server address.
- It can detect the PAC automatically from your network configuration.
- It has an easy to understand user-interface.
- It does not run an excessive ad to make sure that users will enjoy it.
How To Install Wang VPN For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 Or Mac
To install this VPN application on your PC, the Android emulator must be installed first. The emulator program is the only way to run the Wang VPN app from your laptop or computer.
Actually, there’s a multiple emulator program that you can find when you try to search for it. However, it can be confusing at first which emulator program to choose.
Therefore, we include this guide for people so that you will be able to choose the best emulator and install the Wang VPN app.
However, there are things that you must do first before installing it. This involves updating and installing some important updates and software.
To make sure that your PC will run an emulator, do the below:
- Update and install .NET framework if you are a user of the Windows Operating System.
- Download and install the latest driver of your GPU.
- Free some storage space to make sure there’s enough room for installing the emulator program and Wang VPN for PC.
- The computer memory needs at least 2GB to make sure you will be able to run an android emulator.
- If you still haven’t enabled the virtualization technology, you must do it now since it will improve the performance of the emulator for up to 10x faster.
- The Wang VPN app is completely free for everyone.
If you do the following steps, most of the time, you will be able to install and run an Android emulator along with the Wang VPN app.
Next is to choose which emulator would you like to install and run in order to use this wonderful VPN app.
How To Download BlueStacks Emulator And Run Wang VPN App
If you want to download and use the BlueStacks emulator, create a new tab in your web browsers such as Chrome or Firefox and start typing www.bluestacks.com or you can also click the link we have provided here.
After that, find the download page and then click the “Download” button to start saving it to your PC. Once you have the installer ready, launch it by double-clicking the installer.
This will launch the installer page, check the option “I accept” and click the Install now button. This will start to download the files needed by the BlueStacks emulator.
After it has completed the installation, launch the BlueStacks application and enter the account of your Gmail to continue. Make sure to enter the right information. Doing it will make you access the Google Play Store.
Once you are inside the Play Store’s home, go to the search button and type “Wang VPN” to download this app and then install it.
If you have already finished installing this application, start the Wang VPN for PC and enjoy connecting to its network. Finally, you’ll be able to access the blocked content from your country with the help of this software.
Installing Nox App Player Emulator To Install This VPN App
If you have decided to use the Nox App Player emulator, make sure that you only download the emulator from its website. Click the link we provided to open it on a new tab.
Look for the button for download and then click it. Downloading it will take a bit of time if you have a bad or slow internet connection.
Once you are finished downloading the installer, run it to start the setup. Just follow what it said from its terms and condition and you’ll be good.
After that, launch the Nox App Player emulator and browse the Google Play Store and start typing your account if the Play Store asked for it.
Now, you’ll be able to browse its apps after you do that. Search for the Wang VPN app and then click the download. This will also automatically install it.
Look for the shortcut of the Wang VPN app once the installation has finished. Hover your mouse and click it to start using the Wang VPN on your computer.
You Might Also Like: Free Download VPN 365 For PC – Windows & Mac
The VPN network is a must-have software especially for those who are seeking for unblocking websites and apps. Running the Wang VPN for PC is now possible because of the BlueStacks or Nox App Player emulator. With this installed on your PC, you don’t need to purchase an expensive VPN app dedicated to Windows or Mac.
- Download Guide of JBL Connect for PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac - May 7, 2021
- Animate Anything with Animation Desk for PC [Windows & Mac] - May 6, 2021
- Manage Your Surveillance Camera With Swann Security For PC - May 5, 2021