Using your mobile phone or tablet is a convenient way of managing and controlling your surveillance camera. One of the best software for this kind of task is the IP Pro for PC. With this app, you can basically go anywhere and still access your devices as long as you have a Wi-Fi or data connection.
This is a very good choice for people who regularly go out of their home or office but wanted to access their CCTV devices. With the help of this software, you can view past incidents and alarms in the event of detecting motion.
Even though this app is good for mobile and tablets, some of us wanted to try using it on our computers. To install the IP Pro for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac), you have to download and install additional software for this. And this software is called the Android emulator.
IP Pro for PC Requirements
To install an android emulator, it is a good idea to prepare your computer first before doing the installation. This is to make sure that you won’t waste your own time. To prepare your computer, read and follow our guidelines below.
- Install the .NET framework if you are using a Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 OS. For Mac users, skip this part.
- Download the GPU drivers and install the latest one. This will fix most issues connected with the graphics.
- If you have low disk space, make sure to free up and have at least 20GB+ free storage to install the Android emulator and apps like the IP Pro on your PC.
- Check if you have plenty of RAM. A good memory of PC today is 4GB and above. But for the minimum requirements, 2GB is enough.
- You also have to install and update the DirectX of your computer. The minimum version is DirectX 11.
- Lastly, it is very important to enable Intel-v or AMD-vt. These options are the virtualization technology which helps the processor a lot when emulating IP Pro app or similar software.
The next step that you have to do is install the Android emulator and we are going to give you two options for this.
You Might Also Like This Similar App: Free Download WadenCam For PC On Windows & Mac
How to Download IP Pro for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Method 1 – Download IP Pro for PC Using Nox Player
Step #1: For the installation of Nox App Player, the first thing that you need to do to install the IP Pro app is to go and visit their website from this link. Navigate their website and find the download link button from their website. Be patient because it has a 300+MB size and takes a bit of time if you have a slow internet connection.
Step #2: Once you have the installer of this emulator, double-click it from your computer and enabled the Terms and Conditions. This will let you install this software into your PC after that. Now click install to continue.
Step #3: After that, run the Nox App Player from your computer or laptop desktop and then open the Google Play Store app. Now, enter the details of your Google account to proceed inside the Play Store.
Step #4: Once you can navigate the apps of the Google Play Store, click the search bar on top and start typing the “IP Pro” app. Download only the app similar to the screenshot above to make sure that you download the right software.
Step #5: After you finished downloading it, start navigating the Home and you will see its new shortcut. This is the IP Pro app for PC that you can open right away and start connecting your CCTV devices.
Method 2 – Download IP Pro for PC Using Bluestacks
Step #1: To begin, go to the official website of the BlueStacks emulator. If you don’t know the website of BlueStacks, simply click the link we have provided here. After that, download the installer from their website and make sure you get the latest version and also the one compatible with your current OS (Windows/Mac).
Step #2: Now, run the BlueStacks installer from your PC to continue the installation. Follow its on-screen guide until you have reached the loading page. On this page, you have to wait for a little because it will start downloading the core files of this emulator.
Step #3: Once you have the BlueStacks ready on your PC, run this software and this will immediately prompt you to enter the account of your Play Store. Enter the correct information to continue without hassle.
Step #4: Now open Google Play Store and then type the IP Pro app from the search bar on top. Just make sure to get the right app because sometimes, you will encounter another app with the same name. Refer to the screenshot in order to make sure you are getting the correct one.
Step #5: Download the IP Pro app and wait until it is finished. You will see a new shortcut from your desktop and also from the Home of the BlueStacks.
Step #6: Open it from Home or on your Desktop to continue using the IP Pro app on your computer. Now enjoy using it from your computer.
The Important Features Of This App
- It has a PTZ control that allows you to Pan, Tilt or Zoom in/out of the camera.
- It allows you to preview the feeds in real-time. Just make sure that you are using a stable connection.
- IP Pro App is easy to manage and control GUI which makes it friendly for every user.
- You can scan the QR code of your camera devices for faster registration.
- It can backup the record from the local or cloud.
- Create a screenshot out of the video screen recording.
- It is free and everyone can use it without using their Credit Card!
- You can set up multiple devices and view the feeds at the same time.
This application may be specifically made only for Android or iOS devices such as smartphones or tablets. But installing the emulator program like BlueStacks or Nox App Player, we can now finally manage and control the IP Pro app for PC on our computer with Windows or Mac OS.
4 thoughts on “IP Pro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac Download”
I can not download this app on my pc
Can you tell me the problem that you encounter?
This the Pastor need some help if you can. I have a Samsung tablet an a Azpen tablet an I use google store to get my downloads can you tell me what apps to use for my Weilailife ptz camera because the one posted is not in the store for the two tablets. There not compatible with that app.The download is Eseecloud or IP PRO but they not compatible do you know one I can use”the model of the samsung is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Sprint) Midnight Black