Download Smart Meye For PC (Windows & Mac)
Do you want a professional application for managing your CCTV videos and camera? In that case, you need to download and install Smart Meye. This app can be used for controlling and managing your CCTV cameras from afar – even when you are traveling abroad for as long as you are connected to the internet.
In order to install this app on the computer, we are going to use a tool like BlueStacks or any android emulator. But we will discuss the best features of the Smart Meye for PC that you will surely enjoy to use. Also, check the VSCO For PC that you can install for free.
Best Features Of Smart Meye App
- The Smart Meye App can be used to view live stream videos of CCTV for up to nine devices.
- Streaming CCTV videos can be done as long as you are connected to the internet – compatible with Wi-Fi, LTE, 4G or 3G network.
- You can manage, record or playback the footage using this app and save it to your device.
- You can create a snapshot of a picture taken from your CCTV device.
- It has an ability to Pan, Tilt, and Zoom or PTZ your devices.
- Playing the video remotely can be easily done with its easy to understand interface.
- Audio is supported, you can even talk back to your CCTV cameras.
Installing Smart Meye App For PC With Emulator
If you want to play and view your devices on your computer, it is possible with the help of emulator software. The best emulator for playing and running android apps is the BlueStacks. There are other alternative emulator apps such as Nox, MEmu, Ko Player and many more. However, in this article, we will only focus on installing BlueStacks and Nox.
The first step that you need to do is to check if your computer or laptop is capable of running the BlueStacks or Nox. To make sure that you can run it, check if your computer has the following:
- 20 GB and above free space of hard disk or solid-state drive.
- Your RAM should be 4 GB and above or more.
- Needs to tweak your BIOS settings to enable the Virtualization.
- Check if you have the latest GPU driver package.
Once your computer has the following, you can ensure that you can run the BlueStacks or Nox app player without any issues.
Now, select which emulator would you like to use, we have created a guide that you can follow below:
Run Smart Meye PC App On Windows & Mac With BlueStacks
Download the latest BlueStacks from their official website. It is safe and completely free. Install this emulator app. After you installed it, you can browse on your desktop and open it which will pop the PlayStore logo and message asking you to provide the Gmail ID username and password.
Once you provide it, you can run your PlayStore account. Click the search bar and type the Smart Meye in order to install this app on your computer or laptop.
Once you’ve done it, you can see its shortcut icon and enjoy using the Smart Meye App For PC.
How To Run Smart Meye For PC On Windows Or Mac With Nox Player
The steps for installing the Nox Player Emulator is also same with BlueStacks. So, download the installer from its website. So do it and then install it. Keep in mind that you must select which version of installer would you like to install. Get the Windows if your Operating System is Windows 10, 8 or 7, and same for Mac PC.
Once you’ve installed it, run the shortcut of Nox App Player from your computer. Give the details of your Gmail or PlayStore ID so that you can download the Smart Meye later.
After that, you can open the PlayStore. Search for the app that you want to install or the Smart Meye App.
Click the install button here and after that, you can enjoy using this CCTV app from your laptop and computer.
Running your CCTV App such as Smart Meye For PC is more enjoyable and manageable when using a computer. This will benefit you from its bigger and larger screen monitor which will enable you to see more of the footage more clearly.
- How To Download Logic Pro X On PC – Windows 10/8/7 - September 21, 2020
- Toca Life World – PC Download And Install Procedure - September 20, 2020
- Download Tango On PC And Start To Meet New People - September 18, 2020