GeckoVPN for PC is one of the most trusted VPN platforms that you can get to bypass different network restrictions. This application can also help you to prevent yourself from getting hacked from a Public Network.
With the help of GeckoVPN, you can ensure that you are using military-grade encryption and make you undetectable around the network or internet.
This free VPN app can also speed up your network speed whenever you connect and browse the internet. A lot of advantages can be yours if you use its network if you want to protect yourself from different kinds of threats.
If you are looking for a way to get the GeckoVPN app working on your Windows or Mac computer, the bad news is, that this app is only for Android devices. The only workaround to run this application is to use an emulator which we are going to discuss in order to run GeckoVPN for Windows & Mac. By the way, you must also try this alternative VPN app for your computer – Free Download Yoga VPN For PC (Windows & Mac)
How Can The GeckoVPN App Help You?
The main thing about the GeckoVPN app is the ability to hide your IP (Internet Protocol) address. This will prevent the hackers from accessing your device which is very helpful to protect yourself against them.
With this VPN app, every time you connect to its network, you can benefit from its highly secured encryption. You can also get access to blocked websites from your school or work. Giving you the freedom and unrestricted connection.
The other feature of this VPN app is the GUI itself. It is very easy to navigate and explore, with just a few taps or clicks, you can connect to its super-fast network. The network of the GeckoVPN app has a lot of different servers from around the world that you can connect to. It gives you an option to use the IP address of different countries that you want.
GeckoVPN for PC Requirements
Since the GeckoVPN app is for smartphones only, the only way to make it work on your PC is to use an Android Emulator like BlueStacks or Nox Player. But keep in mind that you need to make sure that you meet the following requirements if you wish to run it. Those requirements can be found below:
- Install the latest graphics card driver for your PC. For NVIDIA, select your card from their website and update it, same for AMD Radeon or built-in graphics driver.
- Update your DirectX to 11 or install it if you haven’t installed this component yet on your PC.
- Enable Intel VT-x or AMD-v for virtualization on your PC BIOS settings.
- Update your .NET framework at Visual C++ to the latest version.
After installing/updating the following, you can now install an emulator of your choice. We will create a guide for both BlueStacks and Nox App Player below. Be sure to install only one of them. You won’t benefit from having both emulators at the same time for the same GeckoVPN app on a PC.
Trending App: Likee For PC Windows & Mac Compatible
How to Download GeckoVPN for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
In order to run the GeckoVPN for PC, the first thing that you need to do is to download an emulator program. The BlueStacks emulator and Nox Player is the most recommended one. To get it, simply follow any of the methods in this guide.
GeckoVPN for PC Download Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
Bluestacks is a very popular emulator and still the first choice of many people. To get it, read the following steps.
- Get the latest version of the Bluestacks emulator. You can download this emulator from here.
- After downloading the emulator, start the installation.
- When you completed the installation, there will be a shortcut to Bluestacks from your computer. Double click to launch it.
- Now, find the Play Store and start to sign in to your account on it.
- Open the Play Store apps list and click the search bar, type the GeckoVPN here.
- Once the installation has been completed, you can find a new shortcut on your desktop that you can double-click to run the GeckoVPN for PC and enjoy it.
GeckoVPN for PC Download Using Nox Player (Method 2)
Nox Player is also good for emulating Android software on a computer or laptop.
- To download the Nox Player, go to www.bignox.com and run it after you download the setup installer.
- Install the Nox Player and after that, you can run its shortcut from your desktop.
- Enter your Google account and this will give you access to Google PlayStore.
- Once you have provided your ID at Play Store, you can start searching for the GeckoVPN app and install it.
- Installing it will enable you to run the GeckoVPN for your Windows or Mac.
Also Check: Encrypt And Protect Your Files With KeepSafe App
The above information is the only way for now because the developers of the GeckoVPN app have no installer file for both Windows and Mac. The emulator is also very convenient since you can also use it to run other Android apps or VPN apps such as Snap Master VPN PC for free of charge.