Likee for PC is an app for Android and iOS devices that were developed by Bigo Technology Pte. LTD. It was formerly known as the Like App.
The Likee App is one of the most popular applications for creating and sharing funny videos online. A lot of its users are enjoying its funny and joyful magic video maker. If you love to create special video effects, this app is perfect for you since it has a wide list of unique special effects that you can apply immediately.
As of now, this app is only available for tablets and smartphones. There is no installer for Windows and Mac versions. However, we will provide a workaround and guide you so that you can still install and use Likee App for Windows & Mac. Make sure that you read the whole article, so you won’t encounter some problems later on.
First, we are going to discuss the features of this app that you can enjoy. Also, check this great photo editor tool if you want more free software for photo editing.
Best Features Of Likee App
- You can apply a brand-new make-up effect and microsurgery in an instant.
- There are a lot of special effects that you can apply such as emoticons or applying stickers that will make your selfies unique in every way.
- Applying exclusive magical effects on your videos that can sync with the beat of the music.
- You can also change your hair color or even get a superpower on your videos!
- The Likee App can generate a video instantly using its Superme feature and turn your photos into a blockbuster movie right away.
- It includes a video dubbing from different movies that you can apply easily to enjoy your video and be like the star of your choice!
- This app has a huge list of original high-quality videos that you can watch and learn from it.
- There’s a feature for broadcasting your videos in real-time.
- Everyone has a chance to become a popular internet sensation that gets billions of views!
Likee PC App Requirements
In order to run Likee app, you need other software to do that. The software for running Android Apps is called Emulator. Before you download this, check your PC specs if you have the following:
- You must have Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Mac installed on your PC.
- DirectX and GPU drivers must be updated to the latest version.
- Check your BIOS for Intel VT-x or AMD-V and enable it.
- Your computer RAM must be 4GB and above.
- Make sure you have enough free space on your SSD or HDD.
Make sure that your computer or laptop has the following or better in order to get a superior experience when running an emulator on your PC.
How to Download Likee for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
In order to download the Likee for PC, you’ll need to have an android emulator like Bluestacks, the other emulator that you can use to run it is MEmu Play. Now, choose any of the following to install it.
Method 1: Get Likee for PC Using Bluestacks
If your computer has enough resources, installing and running an emulator like BlueStacks will be a piece of cake.
- Now, to get the Bluestacks app, get it from its official website (www.bluestacks.com).
- Make sure to get the package that is compatible with your OS so if you are a Windows OS user, then get the Windows installer, same for the Mac version.
- After that, find the download button and then install this emulator on your PC.
- Once the installation has completed, launch the BlueStacks emulator and this will prompt you to enter your PlayStore account or Gmail ID.
- Enter your details here so that you can sign in and proceed to the next step.
- Find the icon of Google PlayStore and then click the built-in search button and type “Likee”.
- Select the Likee app and click install. Once the installation has been completed, you can now open the Likee App for PC on your Windows or Mac computer/laptop. Enjoy using this app.
Trending App: Free Download Podcast Addict For PC Windows & Mac
Method 2: Download Likee for PC Using MEmu Play
MEmu Play is known to many gamers. But this emulator is fully compatible with Likee as well. Now, get this emulator by following these steps:
- Download the latest version of the MEmu Play from this link.
- Once you got the latest installer of the MEmu Play, it’s time to install it. Double click the installer to run.
- After installing the MEmu Play, browse the shortcut icon from your computer and launch it.
- Look for the Google Play Store app and then open it.
- Start to sign in to your account using a valid Gmail address.
- After that, you will be able to look for the Play Store apps and type the Likee on the search bar.
- Click the install button once you found it and wait for the installation of Likee for the PC to complete.
- Finally, you can now run the Likee app from your Windows or Mac computer.
Alternative Emulators For Likee App For PC Windows & Mac
Running Likee For PC is not only limited to BlueStacks emulator. There are other good emulators that you can install such as Nox Player, MEmu, Ko Player, Bliss, Xamarin, and more!
The installation procedure of the following emulator is also very easy. But keep in mind that you only need to run one of them at a time. Running multiple emulators at the same time can cause lag to your PC, just a piece of advice. But if you have a powerful PC, you can do it if you wish so.
Also, if you can use Likee App without any issue, it is recommended that you stick with the emulator that can run it properly.
Also check: Best Free And Fast VPN For Windows & Mac
The Likee App for PC is available only if you use an emulator, but thanks to the emulator such as BlueStacks, we don’t need to worry about its compatibility. It can run the Likee App for Windows & Mac and almost all Android apps without any issue. It is also advantageous since you can enjoy running lots of apps on your computer with a bigger and better screen compared to smartphones or tablets.
11 thoughts on “Download Likee For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)”
good and cool
Hi, the method is written in the article. Please read it again.
how to innstall likke
Please consider reading the article above. 🙂
I can’t download something by appzforpc because there is no any thing that says download
Hi, please read the article. It will guide you on how to run Likee on your computer.
Cool. Ty for sharing.