If you are looking for an exceptional and organized app for managing your podcasts, videos, live stream, twitch, youtube, and many more, then you have to consider the Podcast Addict for PC. It has a lot of extraordinary features that you can use and enjoy for sure.
This app has a huge list of databases that will automatically download the best and latest podcasts according to your settings. The application itself is also very easy to use and manage which makes it better against other podcast players. Also, the developers optimize this app to make it run smoothly which will ensure your device won’t hit a snag.
However, the thing is, this application is not available for computers – both Windows and Mac Operating systems. But there’s a way for installing Podcast Addict for PC and we are going to discuss it in this article. For now, we are going to make a short explanation about its features which make it stand out against its competitors.
The Features Of the Podcast Addict App
Podcast Addict has a ton of features but the following we listed below are the most important and nice features of this app.
- It has over 750,000+ podcasts and 10M+ episodes that you can search and download.
- They offer an easy-to-understand user interface that anyone can operate and understand the functions of the app.
- You can almost share anything with your contacts securely.
- They offer a backup and restore feature for their own app just in case something went wrong.
- You can configure and set the update, download, and delete on a specific time and date of your choice.
- Managing all your audio and video can be easily done from Podcast Addict.
- Compatible with RSS or ATOM news feed that will also work with YouTube, Apple, Twitch & SoundCloud URL.
- It has a built-in effect for audio that you can use. It includes the mono playback, adjusting the playback speed, skipping the silence, and also allows you to increase the volume.
- You can also make it your default player for playing your MP3 music from your device.
- Changing the themes or visual effects of this app is also possible.
To get the complete list of features including the minor ones, you check its PlayStore Page.
How To Install Podcast Addict On Computer Or Laptop?
Since the Podcast Addict is available only for Android devices. We are going to use a tool in order to run it on Windows PC or Mac. Before we start, check your computer if you have enough RAM and free disk space. Make sure that you have more than 4GB. This is the recommended size of RAM for your computer to run this tool.
Once you have checked your System Unit and everything is ready, then we can discuss more this tool. It is called “Android Emulator” which basically allows your computer to run a Virtualized Android Operating System.
Using this kind of software will give you the ability to run any kind of Android app including Podcast Addict from your Windows PC or Mac OS. We are going to give you two options for Emulator in this guide. Both of these emulators are solid and you can trust them. You can pick both of them but it is recommended to install and use only one since you cannot run both of them simultaneously without slowing down your PC.
You might also like: RXCamView For PC Free For Windows And Mac
How to Download Podcast Addict for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7/Mac)
In this post, we have created two methods that you can follow to download the Podcast Addict app for PC. Follow any of the methods to get this app working on your PC.
Download Podcast Addict for PC Using BlueStacks (Method 1)
- In this method, we will use the BlueStacks emulator, so download and get it from the BlueStacks website.
- After you download that, find and run the installer file, click next to proceed to the installation, and wait until it is completed.
- Run the BlueStacks emulator and then enter your Google Mail ID to access the PlayStore. (In case you don’t want to enter your Gmail ID, you can also check our guide for installing this app using an APK file.)
- Open PlayStore and search for Podcast Addict and click the install button. Go to the Home and you will see its icon indicating that the installation was successful.
- Now you can run the Podcast Addict App on your PC by clicking its icon on the menu screen.
Install Podcast Addict for PC Using Nox Emulator (Method 2)
- Download Nox Player. Click this link for the Nox website. Be sure to get the version for your computer. For Windows OS, get the Windows version and the Mac version for Mac OS.
- Install this android emulator on your computer and click the next button.
- Run the emulator after the installation and enter your PlayStore ID.
- Open the PlayStore program and search for Podcast Addict.
- To get it on your PC, click the install button.
- There will be a new icon from the Home of Nox App Player, open it to start using this app on your PC.
Also read: Sync Your Google Photos To Your PC
Install Using APK File
If you have installed the Podcast Addict from PlayStore, you don’t need to do this anymore. This one is for people who choose to skip the PlayStore installation.
I will assume that you have already installed the BlueStacks on your PC. So the next step that you need to do is to find an APK file for the podcast which you can easily search from google.com
Once you have finished downloading it, run the BlueStacks emulator and then look from the upper left corner and click the triple-dot button to browse the APK installer file then run it.
This will run this apk file on your PC without downloading it from the Google PlayStore. However, we do not recommend this method since you always need to download the apk installer file from the web to update it.
Also check: Free And Fast VPN For Windows & Mac
The developers of Podcast Addict has not made any version for computer or desktop. But in case they decided to make one and released it, we are going to update this article. For now, using an emulator is the only way to use and enjoy the Podcast Addict for PC. We hope that you love using this wonderful app on your computer.