RXCamView for PC is a camera software that supports real-time and live streaming of videos. With this software, you can record, or playback the videos remotely. Its notable feature is the ability to Pan, Tilt or Zoom the camera that you are viewing.
This software is necessary if you want to monitor your CCTV surveillance in your home or office. With this software, you can easily control your cameras from anywhere, the only requirements are internet connectivity.
RXCamView app for PC
This app has the ability to zoom in and out of videos easily. You can view any videos in landscape or portrait mode. With live streaming, you can view your cameras in high-definition mode.
It also supports video recording which you can play whenever you wanted. You can also view more than one device from this software which is very handy if you have multiple devices. Watching the previous video is also easy because you can access it with ease.
Other features of this software include the ability to detect the movement from the camera. It will also create a screenshot whenever the AI detects it. They also support the PTZ which you can make the camera move around.
Features of RXCamView
- Adding a device can be done easily by scanning the QR code.
- It can manage multiple cameras at the same time.
- Supports live video feed of the camera.
- The data can be saved via cloud storage.
- You can set notifications for every event that it captures.
- Allows you to set an alarm so you can get notified quickly.
- The video recorded can be playback easily.
- Support Pan, Tilt, and Zoom options.
- It gives you an option to download the recorded videos easily.
- The camera is secured using its high-quality encryptions.
How To Download RXCamView For PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Android emulator is a must-have software for any Android app that you wanted to run on your Windows PC or Mac. As you may already know, there is no available app for Windows that’s why you need to use an emulator.
Please also check if your computer can run it. Generally, it can run on an old computer, however, to make sure that you won’t encounter any issues, use a modern one. Make sure that your RAM is 4GB or more and that your graphics driver is updated to the latest version.
Below, you can select which emulator would you like to use:
RXCamView for PC Download Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
- To run install the BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac PC, check the website and download it from here – www.bluestacks.com
- After that, install this software and configure it. Basically, you can just click next in order to install it on your PC. Wait for the installation to finish and when it does, open the BlueStacks emulator.
- Here, you will encounter a new window. Enter your Google account from here so that you can use the PlayStore. Once you are done with this, run the PlayStore and type RXCamView inside the search.
- Click the install button. Wait until it is completed. Now go to your desktop and find the RXCamView app for PC.
RXCamView for PC Download Using Nox Player (Method 2)
- This emulator is optional if you have already installed the BlueStacks. You only need one emulator so skip this step if you have already installed it.
- In case you decided to install Nox, open your web browser and go to this website – www.bignox.com. This is the official website of Nox App Player.
- Download and install this software then run the setup file. Follow the instruction when the installation is done. Run this emulator. This will ask for a PlayStore account, just enter your Google ID here.
- Open PlayStore and then search for RXCamView. Click the install button and then click open it to run RXCamView for PC. Congratulations, you have successfully installed RXCamView for PC.
The YI IoT Camera enables you to interact with your loved ones in real-time. You may start a two-way chat with your family from a distance with a few taps on your mobile device. Its microphone and speaker were meticulously designed to give clear, powerful sound quality.
The JFEye is a video surveillance app that supports cloud technology. You can add the device instantly by scanning the serial number of your device. The live video feed is also supported on mobile phones or PCs.
The LaView is an app that allows you to interact to your camera wirelessly. It has enhanced encryption that enhances the security of your cameras.
The BlueStacks emulator provides us the ability to install APK and android apps even if we are only using our PC. With this powerful software, you have completed the installation of RxCamView for your computer or laptop. If you have any questions regarding this article, write us a comment below.
4 thoughts on “Download RXCamView For PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac”
Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?
Yes, we have lots of article for that.