VPN Cloud For PC Free Download – Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Every day, the threats of cybercriminals around the world are increasing. It is now mandatory for us to have a security application that can protect us, this includes anti-virus and VPN. Some of us were not familiar with VPN. It stands for Virtual Private Network which lets you connect to the network without exposing your IP address and location. One of the best VPN apps is called VPN Cloud.
It can help you to hide your real identity online so that hackers won’t be able to track your location. Once you connect to its network, you can assure that your connection is encrypted, and nobody will be able to listen or snoop your session.
The VPN Cloud app is available for Android Operating System devices, but you can also get the benefits and importance of VPN Cloud For PC. To get the information on how to use it on PC Windows or Mac, you can refer to our guide below.
You might also like: VPN Monster For PC Free For Windows PC & Mac
Main Features Of VPN Cloud App
The VPN Cloud app has lots of benefits that you can utilize. The following features are below:
- They provide a thousand server locations around the world that you can use to connect and secure your connection.
- This VPN app does not need you to create an account for it.
- You can connect to its secured and fast network in just one tap or click.
- There’s a huge list of proxy servers worldwide that you can use for your connection.
- They have a lot of proxy servers to serve you better connection whenever you use it.
- You can bypass censorship whenever you use its VPN network.
- Unblock most websites easily without any fancy network configuration.
- Bypassing the school or at work’s firewall restriction.
- You can switch to different countries with just a few clicks.
- Once you are connected, you can assure that your connection is encrypted and secured.
- You don’t have to worry about Public Wi-Fi Hotspot since you can browse securely and anonymously.
- Trackers won’t be able to find your real location.
Also try this awesome app: Hexatech VPN For PC Windows & Mac
Install And Run The VPN Cloud App For PC – Windows & Mac
To run the VPN Cloud for PC, we are going to use a popular, known and safe emulator in our guide. This emulator is called BlueStacks. First, prepare your computer or laptop for this. Turn on your Virtualization since it is needed for running the Virtualize app on your computer.
After you turn it on, update your NVIDIA, Radeon or Intel HD graphics card driver to its latest and stable version. This can help to improve the performance of your computer or laptop when running this emulator.
Next, update your Microsoft .Net Framework which you can get from Microsoft Website. If you are using Mac, you don’t need to do it.
In case you have the HyperV, VMware, or VirtualBox on your PC, make sure that you turn it off before running the BlueStacks in order to get the superior performance when running it on your PC.
Once everything was set up, you are ready to install it. You can refer to our guide below on how to install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
Install BlueStacks On PC And Run VPN Cloud For PC
To get this emulator on your computer, you can google for BlueStacks or simply check this link for its official website – www.bluestacks.com. Next, click the download button and browse for the installation set up once it is finished.
Now open the installer to run the BlueStacks setup. Make sure to agree to its agreement and then click the Install button.
Once the installation has completed, you can run this app by double-clicking the shortcut from your computer.
A popup window will show up. From here, enter your PlayStore ID. This will enable you to run the PlayStore app from the BlueStacks emulator.
After that, you can now open PlayStore and search for the VPN Cloud. Download this app on your BlueStacks. This will allow you to run the VPN Cloud for PC on your Windows or Mac.
Also try: Free VSCO App For PC – Windows & Mac
BlueStacks Emulator Alternative Software
There’s a lot of alternative emulators that you can also use if you decided to do that. However, we are only going to tell you the list of emulator that you can choose not the guide for installing it. But don’t worry since the installation procedure is almost the same when installing BlueStacks emulator.
Below, we are going to list the option of emulator that you can also use.
- Nox App Player
- Ko Player
- Bliss OS
- Android Studio
Make sure to run only one at a time or your PC will start to slow down.
For now, the only way of running the VPN Cloud for PC is by having an emulator on your PC laptop or desktop. However, we are going to update this as soon as it is available for PC. That’s why we recommend you to keep watching this article if you really want VPN Cloud App.
If you are already connected to its secured VPN, you might consider using YONO SBI App on your PC.
He also loves to share his knowledge of technology; therefore, he created this blog. If you want to get in touch, you can reach him by going to the "Contact Us" page.
Latest posts by Kevin Piol (see all)
- How To Download & Install Reolink For PC On Windows & Mac - December 6, 2019
- Wyze For PC – Free Download On Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac - December 5, 2019
- Free Download Voxer For PC – Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ Mac - December 4, 2019