If you want great software for monitoring your CCTV surveillance camera footage, choose the CamHi for PC. It is a software that lets you manage your camera footage from your own mobile device, computer, or laptop for free of charge!
It is very important for people who have a lot of cameras scattered around their house or office. With this software, you don’t need to worry about accessing the cameras from far away places. You can easily control your every CCTV devices using this software.
The CamHi app works by allowing you to monitor every event that happens in your office, house or any place that you have a camera. So why do you have to install CamHi for PC? The reason is, being completely free!
Without any charges, it is an excellent app for monitoring your office and home without paying expensive software to do that. The other reason is being compatible with every Android Smartphone devices which you can also run in your Windows PC or Mac with some little trick that we will discuss later. The CamHi app is also very easy to understand and use.
So, even if you are unfamiliar with this app, you can efficiently learn its function and features when operating it. They included a guide that even a novice will be able to follow.
In case you also want to run this software in your PC Windows or Mac, refer to our guide below.
You might also like: TextPlus For PC Windows And Mac
How to Use CamHi For PC?
The simple trick for running the CamHi app on your computer or laptop is to use emulator software that you can use to create a virtualized environment for Android-based apps.
Running this on Windows PC or Mac has a few benefits such as faster loading speed compared to a smartphone, has a larger screen monitor compare to the smartphone of course, and easily manage Android Apps with your computer.
In order to use an emulator, first, you need to download and install BlueStacks or Nox emulator that we’ll discuss below. But how about the system requirements if you may ask? First, check your RAM.
If you have 4GB +, 20 GB + free disk space, latest .Net Framework from Microsoft, updated Nvidia, Radeon or Intel HD (depends on your card). Then most likely, you will be able to run the emulator without a hiccup.
How to Download CamHi for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
In this guide, we will show you how to download the CamHi app for PC using Bluestacks and Nox Player.
Method 1: Using BlueStacks to Download CamHi for PC
- If you decided to use BlueStacks, then get the installation file for Windows or Mac depending on the Operating System that you are using. To find the installer, please refer to its official website here – www.bluestacks.com
- Install the executable installer on your computer. Read and agree to its license terms and then click the install button.
- After that, run the BlueStacks emulator and then sign in your PlayStore account so that you can access PlayStore later.
- If you enter your Google email here, you will be able to open PlayStore and browse for the CamHi. So search this app and then install it.
- After the installation, you can run this software by double-clicking the CamHi for PC on your desktop or laptop computer.
Method 2: Using Nox Player to Get CamHi for PC
- If you want to use Nox, go to the website and download its installer, make sure to download the compatible installation file for your computer Operating System.
- Run the installer and then follow the on-screen guide. Accept the terms and conditions and you will be able to click the install or next button.
- Once the installation setup finishes, open the Nox Player from the shortcut of your desktop and enter your PlayStore here.
- After that click the search button and find CamHi and download this app. If you download the app successfully, you can download the CamHi app for PC – Windows and Mac versions.
Also check: Test Your Wifi Security Network With This App
How to Install CamHi APK File On Emulator?
This guide is about installing an APK that you can download from different website. If you want to use this method, look for the APK file of CamHi on google and then download it.
After that run the BlueStacks emulator and browse the APK file installer that you have downloaded. This will install it and allows you to run the installer and use the CamHi.
For now, this is the only way for using the CamHi for PC. But this method is very useful if you also want to run different Android OS apps from your PC. Using BlueStacks or Nox, you’ll be able to accomplish it easily without any fancy configuration.